advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Look better with TRT than actual cycles ?

meterman5

Registered
This is just a personel observation. Anyone else feel they look and perform just as good or 90% of what they did when they would cycle with larger amounts ? For example I am 35 now. I use 250mg cyp a week and as stated in the summer 50mg tbol to sharpen. Considering some deca or npp. However in my early to mid 20's I used 1G a week plus at certain points of test, deca, tren, and dbol. I am 6' 3" 220 llbs @ about 12-14% bf now because honestly in the winter I am verty lax on my diet. Back in the day I would be 250 lbs+. Granted I am not as strong as before but as you get older you realize that you won't be the worlds strongest man forever and training max almost every day is counter productive long term. I get more compliments now and feel better workouts than I ever had younger. I guess sometimes more is less for those of us that are not competing but concentrating on quality of life. No bp issues, skin issues, and general miserableness accompanying the larger dose is n ot missed at all either.

This is just a personel observation. Anyone else feel they look and perform just as good or 90% of what they did when they would cycle with larger amounts ? For example I am 35 now. I use 250mg cyp a week and as stated in the summer 50mg tbol to sharpen. Considering some deca or npp. However in my early to mid 20's I used 1G a week plus at certain points of test, deca, tren, and dbol. I am 6' 3" 220 llbs @ about 12-14% bf now because honestly in the winter I am verty lax on my diet. Back in the day I would be 250 lbs+. Granted I am not as strong as before but as you get older you realize that you won't be the worlds strongest man forever and training max almost every day is counter productive long term. I get more compliments now and feel better workouts than I ever had younger. I guess sometimes more is less for those of us that are not competing but concentrating on quality of life. No bp issues, skin issues, and general miserableness accompanying the larger dose is n ot missed at all either.

For me I usually cruise on 100mg test and 150mg tren and I have never looked or felt better. I also will cruise test/mast as well. So i agree i see great recomp results doing this.

I would say yes. Better on low dose. But it is preference based on what different people think is better looking. I am enjoying low test try and 2iu of GH at he moment. I bloat easy too, so low dosing these two works best for me

I been crusing for about a year now on 200mg of Test Cyp and just love the way I look.

You guys inject I.M. or subcutaneously? I hear sub-q is better as there is a slower release. I also read somewhere that this keeps estradiol down significantly with frequent injects. Going to try it when I get back on TRT. It's been a long time!

Yeah I was just thinking today how much better I look and feel at such a smaller dosage. Granted I am not as big but big enough. I have all the respect for the guys professionally and amatuer that are just monsters. I wish I could have achieved 90% of what I had 12-13 years ago with 1/10th the dose.

You guys inject I.M. or subcutaneously? I hear sub-q is better as there is a slower release. I also read somewhere that this keeps estradiol down significantly with frequent injects. Going to try it when I get back on TRT. It's been a long time!

All mine are IM. Ive tried test sub q and I didnt care for it.

TRT dose plus -

Meterman - so funny that you posted this. I've only been involved in TRT and cycling now for the last year but over that year so much of what I've been reading has changed. When I was first diagnosed with low T I was looking around @ started cycles and what guys were doing. Everyone across the board said never go lower on test than deca for example and usually it was highly recommended that your test be 1.5 what your 19 nor dose would be or your twig and berries would just stop working - according to all the experts.

FF a year and everyone - I mean everyone is saying go low test basically TRT dose or a little more and blast with other compounds. This is now believed thru all applicable bro - science the be enough test to keep libido alive and kicking and to keep sides down to a minimum. It is so interesting! Now I'm sure other will have other info but like I said this is how drastically I have seen things evolve over the last year.

I am 1 week into my 1st cruise in 6 months I'm on 250 sust /200 mast enth (all Auxesis - this is a sponsor here and I swear their stuff is pharm grade) and I just want to get back to feeling good. I hope this is the right path there. I'll just keep reading and experimenting but I already feel so much better than when I was blasting with tren ace @ 1 gram a week. My skin is clearing up and I just don't really feel out of breath all the time or anything. I think you are onto something here.

TN -

Last edited:
I do androl gel 10daily,100 eq weekly,along with cjc1295w/o and ghrp2 and 4 iu hgh.I'm 58 and look as good as when I competed 30 years ago,but back then had no peps or hgh.

Meterman - so funny that you posted this. I've only been involved in TRT and cycling now for the last year but over that year so much of what I've been reading has changed. When I was first diagnosed with low T I was looking around @ started cycles and what guys were doing. Everyone across the board said never go lower on test than deca for example and usually it was highly recommended that your test be 1.5 what your 19 nor dose would be or your twig and berries would just stop working - according to all the experts.

FF a year and everyone - I mean everyone is saying go low test basically TRT dose or a little more and blast with other compounds. This is now believed thru all applicable bro - science the be enough test to keep libido alive and kicking and to keep sides down to a minimum. It is so interesting! Now I'm sure other will have other info but like I said this is how drastically I have seen things evolve over the last year.

I am 1 week into my 1st cruise in 6 months I'm on 250 sust /200 mast enth (all Auxesis - this is a sponsor here and I swear their stuff is pharm grade) and I just want to get back to feeling good. I hope this is the right path there. I'll just keep reading and experimenting but I already feel so much better than when I was blasting with tren ace @ 1 gram a week. My skin is clearing up and I just don't really feel out of breath all the time or anything. I think you are onto something here.

TN -

For me it was all about goals. I suspect thats for the majority of us. I take nothing away from the big guys on here and what anyone wants to use after doing their own research is fine by me. I just noticed the other day I feel so much better and healthier than I used to. I was never taking massive amounts but 1g+ a week was uncommon back in the day. I can be 90% of what I was at 1/10th the dose, cost, and sides. It's just something that comes with age I guess.

TN -

I currently use Androgel 1.62% four pumps a day which keeps my levels in the upper 700 to 800 range.. I used to use test cyp @ 100mg a week for about two years but regardless of dosing regimen if I did 1 inj. a week, 2 inj. EOD whatever I didn't like the sides from it, had to run Arimidex and HCG as well....I decided to use Androgel because I wanted to mimic as close as I could the "normal" male testosterone profile and with morning application I can get reasonably close to this....

Lately I've been considering going back to test cyp inj and try out the daily SubQ micro dosing protocol, It looks like it may be even better than daily topical gel application.. my insurance co is not covering Androgel anymore so I have the options of Fortesta or Axiron now....

If you think about it your maintaining optimum testosterone levels continuously while avoiding potental drops that can occur from stress, illness, injury, poor lifestyle habits, AAS use..

I run short cycles over the Androgel now and feel much better when my cycle ends than when I had to do PCT in the past..

I do TRT at 150 test 100 tren now. Been doing it for 3 months. Way better than test alone. Never ran a cycle until 43 now 55. Got into peptides and swear by them now. Try DAC at 1 mg every other day added to your HRT. Best combo ever. I only do one cycle a year now and run TRT test and around 7-800 anabolics. The DAC has been amazing, feels like 5 iu's of decent HGH with no bloat and it burns fat like crazy while adding lean mass.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
BL
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity