advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Look bigger to yourself in pictures than in the mirror?

i think mirrors are deffirent
its like when you see your face,sometimes look bloody ugly and sometimes allright
but the picture is more specific
i look fuckin small and ugly in both anyways
doesnt make diffenrence to me lol
lol!

I have a similar problem.

I look the same in the mirror.

I look the same in photographs.

I look a little bigger when i see my reflection in the sliding glass door.

I look a little bigger than that right after i wax my car and I see myself when the light hits it just right.

I look a little bigger than that when I take a cell phone picture in dim lighting of my reflection in the mirror at just the right angle in my bathroom.

Can you follow????? Tenny, how does that head feel now????

For many it is a vanity thing. Mosrt bodybuilders can't get enough of looking at themselves in the mirror... either thinking good or bad. I think that is very sad... far more important things to be looking at. But yeah when I see pics of myself I do look alot bigger than I see myself in the mirror.

funny comments

We are a great in-shape group of fellas and we in one view or the other view have the messed up image of our BIG body! hahah just funny in a way!:cool:

In the mirror or in a photo I still say dang dude get in better shape.:headbang:

always here how big i am but dont see it in the mirror.but went to a different gym yesterday and looked bigger than ever..different mirror+ lighting? time for photos.

yes if I saw someone my size walk in the gym I would say, wow he is big
6 feet 235 34 inch waist, with proportional body to legs
when I look in mirror I see a skinny person
my xl tshirts are tighter then ever but I am convinced they shrunk despite the fact they are a year old, my g friend says no your bigger I say no shirts shrunk
big blond guy she sees, I see a blond skinny punk in the mirror

its body dysmorphic disorder. i got it. sometimes i look really good, other times im all small and puny. if yr doing it cuz you really hated the way you looked before you started training, that self-criticism will continue
its like when people get made fun of when they're kids, and it still bothers them to this day, that they're the same little kid.

whats up with that tenny dude? cant he read and comprehend?

end of the day bros,always be confident
and never think you're small ! trust me you look bigger in someone's eyes specially for ladies
i think im a hulk even im 180 lbs lol
im a bit deluded anyways

noticed looking back in pictures I can tell differences. Maybe it is just me and something catching my eye that only I will see. But pictures does not equal the mirror to me.

Does anyone have a favorite mirror , he looks bigger/leaner in?:)

Much the same to the OP point of view. In the mirror I never consider being overly large or small. When I see myself in photos particularly with other people, I all of the sudden look big. Of course it is all relative as I am only 210 anyways. I am certain if I was in a picture with a few freeks on this board I would look tiny but still very handsome of course.;)

still looking for that mirror that shows im 265..closest i have got is a car window..maybe i need a carnival mirror?

If i buy shirts that are baggy or loose in the arms i dont fell as big and powerful anybody else like that. For some reason a well fitted shirt makes me feel bigger lol

my cock looks bigger in pictures.. :D:D:D

its all about light and reflection bros..

I think the type of mirror has a sh*t ton to do with it. It depends on the exact position/angle of the mirror, the surrounding light/front/rear, quality of mirror, etc. I don't notice a big difference between pics and mirrors, but mostly between mirrors themselves if that makes sense.

For instance, if you have a bathroom mirror, and the only lights are above it, if you're right on top of it you'll look less defined. Now step back 8-10 feet and look. You should appear more ripped again just due to the change in shadowing/lighting against your body.

lol wow. the responses on here can speak volumes about the posters self perception and ego or lack of ego. ive always wondered why smaller guys sit there and stare at themselves in the mirror when theyre not that big, now i know.

I dont lift weights or build muscle to increase my ego..been slapping people around the last 25yrs for that!

Glad to see others struggle with this

I'm 5' 9" 225 44 yrs and I see the small kid i was in high school at 150 . It's funny though in college when I as about 180 i remember thinking I was pretty big and I would be happy as soon as I hit 190 :eek:
Now I just want my joints to feel like they did back then.:(
Oh well

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
mp18201
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner