over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

look who's coming to mma

pumpt73-relax, i am just fn around on here but i still feel lesnar will win and i pray that they get fedor to fight in the near future!

My bad bro. That's the thing with boards, you don't know how the person is tryin to come across.

Honestly, I think Fedor will win, but I will say this. I do think he made a huge mistake by not coming to the UFC now. The reason is simple. He's giving Lesnar time to become more well rounded and that's scary.

I truly love Lesnar. Im not a fan of how he carried himself after the last Mir fight, but take that out, and how can you not get excited about this monster. He's got to cut to make 265 and it's not fat!!!!!!!!!!!

Lesnar right now is still pretty 2 dimensional. Wrestling and Ground N Pound. To me, I think he has some of the best, if not, THE best GnP in the game today. The thing Im disappointed in is how well and how easy he can take someone's back, but I've never seen a submission attempt. If he gets his submissions down, there very well be no stopping him. It's not just Lesnar's size, it's his athleticism as well. Brock is a true athlete. A magnificent amateur career, WWE career, and he also held the very prestigious IWGP World Championship. For those out there who frown on pro wrestling, the IWGP title is something you better know how to wrestle for. New Japan doesn't do all the frilly crap like WWE. Brock had that belt for a good amount of time.

As Brock fights more, the better he's going to be. Now maybe Fedor wants that, but honestly, I wouldn't. Brock is dangerous as it is with only wrestling and a dangerous right hand, now wait until he gets submissions and more well rounded striking. Fedor on the other hand is such a complete fighter, and his temperment and poise are amazing. You can't rattle the guy.

Acutally, with Fedor going to Strikeforce, it only makes fans crave the fight even more, and when he comes to the UFC, imagine the PPV buyrates!!!! Short term it sucks, but long term, WOW!!!!
Honestly, once these two fight, I think this will be the biggest fight in MMA history.

There is no doubt that Fedor is the man & probably the #1 hw in the world...although keep in mind that some of the former champions he defeated were past their prime....where are Sylvia or Arlovski now...both lost their last fight by 1st rd knockout one to an up & commer....one to a 48yo man...c'mon....the question You have to ask is why did Dana let them go(he knew many of these guys were past their prime)....Coleman another great example UFC lets him go as a hw & doesn't resign him till he drops to 205...just something to think about

Very good points MJ. This is going to be debated for a long time until Lesnar/Emelianekno finally happens. Lesnar has really yet to fight someone as complete as Fedor. Min Soo Kim was a can, Herring is good and a solid gatekeeper, Mir is still good, but nothing like the animal I watched work his way up to breaking Sylvia's arm, and Couture, well, that's Randy. He's up there in age, but still can get it done.

So while yes it's true Fedor has beat and handled guys who were past their primes, Lesnar's record isn't nothing that spectacular when you really look hard at it. Im not saying Lesnar's wins came against hacks, far from it, but it's not the cream of the crop either.

Well, as far as Mariusz goes, if he decides to compete in the states, he's going to feel a lot different once he "cleans up" to pass the drug test. I know it has nothing to do with whatever skill set he may posses but he's been "enhanced" for many years now and it seems like it would be a big change. I wish him the best of luck and look forward to watching him fight. I hope he has something to offer the sport.

I look forward to seeing him compete, might just surprise us all. I really like this guy and enjoy watching him on strongest man competitions. Will have to see what happens.

CAN'T wait!!! Mike Miller's coming into it too!!

These guys are consummate professionals and will train to do what it takes to be their best. It's only getting better. Oh yeah fuck Dana White.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131