advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Looking back; What would you stay away from?

All you guys saying 't3' wtf dose are you running? If you're on anabolics you aren't going catabolic taking 25, 37.5, shit even 50mcg. Maaaybe at the end of a prep when food is low, but even then i highly doubt its that significant.

Im guessing your coach told you to run 150mcg something otherwise i dont see what the problem is.

t3 is catabolic by nature

there are better alternatives...i bet u can guess which one im thinking of

How does one get laid with this type of lifestyle?

Bang the fatties?

my massive, veiny

personality

Looking back for me is two-fold.

If I could change something I was doing...

It would be to have simply taken off my "blinders" and gotten on blood pressure medications from the start which would have prevented cardiac issues.

However -- had i never went through what I did with quitting everything on the spot, dropping to rock bottom, prioritizing health , restart from scratch , accrue new first hand experience and valuable knowledge etc.... I wouldn't be figuring out how to possibly do things in a much safer manner, which I feel is helping others.

Had I masked everything with medication -- perhaps I'd still be pushing things further and further until something gave in....

A crystal ball reading into the future would be a nice tool to have.... but life doesn't work that way. Sometimes you need a hefty dose of reality to change your way of going about things.

All in all -- I am a better person for the earlier mistakes I have made.

-FF

Last edited:
t3 is catabolic by nature

there are better alternatives...i bet u can guess which one im thinking of

my massive, veiny

personality

Ha, i agree dnp is a great tool. Still sitting on 3-400 of Dinitro, but i wont use those still after prep/honeymoon. I prefer just dieting over being miserable.

Catabolic by nature is a bit of a stretch, especially for someone like you (me too) who is endo by nature. Especially towards the end of prep where your thyroid is going to down regulate. Shit, it could just be putting you back to normal or normal/high. Im on 25 mcg t3 and i just got bloods done. Im just out of normal range exactly where i want to be.

@ Matt, well said. Personally learning through making mistakes is the best teacher in life. Nothing can replace experience.

Like i said before, you got me in the best shape of my life on the least amount of drugs. Oximoronic, i wonder what i would've looked like if i took more? :)

P.S Congrats on the son!!

Last edited:
Same here. Once, and it happens much sooner than most would think, you can't function anymore, and by that I mean not only feel energized but also simply in the mood to do the most basic things/simple life tasks... OR EVEN JUST GET UP IN THE MORNING :(, without heavy doses of always bigger stacks (you know, the "oh that new stim looks nice on paper, I'm gonna add it to my current supps" mentality), then there's something really going wrong with you... :cool:

As bad as ephedrine and clen are, amphetamine is worse. I wish I had never gotten a prescription for dexedrine. Quitting means over a week in bed with major depression and binge eating before starting to feel normal again. The temptation is always there to get back on for the superhuman energy and focus in the first few weeks. It doesn't last.

Man I don't know if I'd say any particular compound (s) but just that I would do things differently with certain compounds. I gained a lot of fat using insulin at one point because I was being sloppy with my diet and it crept up on me. I've used it before and stayed in pretty good shape so thats just on my end. Deca is something I really don't need for my body type, and high dose t3 I would definitely forget about personally. I've also used DNP the wrong way but again I think there are ways to use it where it will work without the terrible side effects.

like some have said above i used to go to 500-600mg test per wk now i do 150mg cyp per wk self prescribed trt and then go to 300 per wk in the summer
I have incorporated winny tabs and had joint issues and to much cramping i took eq once and didnt see anything worthwhile.

Looking back for me is two-fold.

If I could change something I was doing...

It would be to have simply taken off my "blinders" and gotten on blood pressure medications from the start which would have prevented cardiac issues.

However -- had i never went through what I did with quitting everything on the spot, dropping to rock bottom, prioritizing health , restart from scratch , accrue new first hand experience and valuable knowledge etc.... I wouldn't be figuring out how to possibly do things in a much safer manner, which I feel is helping others.

Had I masked everything with medication -- perhaps I'd still be pushing things further and further until something gave in....

A crystal ball reading into the future would be a nice tool to have.... but life doesn't work that way. Sometimes you need a hefty dose of reality to change your way of going about things.

All in all -- I am a better person for the earlier mistakes I have made.

-FF

Well if anyone here knows about wake up calls, it's me. Sometimes, a wake up call is exactly what we need to save ourselves from an early grave. So many others in bodybuilding never got that opportunity.

This one isn't serious like a health issue, but I never would have bothered with deca if I had known about trestolone. Deca kills my sex life, either damaging a relationship I was in or stopping me from meeting new girls and dating. Trest does the exact opposite. It gives me better results at a low dose than I ever got from nandrolone at any dose.

Sdrol poisoned feeling
Tren sides
Dbol without nolva
excess T3 dose losing hard gained muscle.

Dbol,Eq

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Pdx236
NapsGear