over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Looking for a 4way neck machine. please recommend website

bananas007

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
I am looking for a 4 way neck machine. like this one. https://www.ebay.com/itm/225025466113?hash=item3464901f01:g:Mj8AAOSwPbhio702

Can you guys recommend some websites I can browse through. I remember a few years ago someone had posted a link (maybe @LATS ) where you can buy pretty reasonably priced gym equipment from auctions and such from high school etc.

The few reasonably priced ones I am coming across on Ebay are lock pick up only. I dont want to pay >1k if i can avoid it.

I also found something similar on ALIBABA with a price of $540. Is alibaba legit? or will the charges with shipping from china make it just as pricey as buying one from within USA?

TIA.

I am looking for a 4 way neck machine. like this one. https://www.ebay.com/itm/225025466113?hash=item3464901f01:g:Mj8AAOSwPbhio702

Can you guys recommend some websites I can browse through. I remember a few years ago someone had posted a link (maybe @LATS ) where you can buy pretty reasonably priced gym equipment from auctions and such from high school etc.

The few reasonably priced ones I am coming across on Ebay are lock pick up only. I dont want to pay >1k if i can avoid it.

I also found something similar on ALIBABA with a price of $540. Is alibaba legit? or will the charges with shipping from china make it just as pricey as buying one from within USA?

TIA.
I bought a Hammer strength machine one used. Not too hard to find for 700 to 800. There are better ones but the hammer one is very good. far better than a neck harness.

did u do a local pick up?

I want to buy this but don’t know how to get it from York, pa to Chicago, il . Are there any shipping services I can hire that will go pick it up and deliver it?

Nautilus used to make one. Better. (Gary Jones stole the design from his father, Arthur.) Look for it. I think there is a ‘marketplace’ online where you are put in touch with the seller (I believe that is how it works). If I get a chance tomorrow I will try and dig up the link.

Nautilus used to make one. Better. (Gary Jones stole the design from his father, Arthur.) Look for it. I think there is a ‘marketplace’ online where you are put in touch with the seller (I believe that is how it works). If I get a chance tomorrow I will try and dig up the link.

I am bout to purchase this

The seller has agreed to hold it for me till I can find a shipper. What would be the most economical way to get it from PA to IL. Can someone with shipping experience/ knowledge comment.

I liked the Hammer version when i used it long ago but can't say it really changed anything much. These days i use some heavy bands and think i get more from them. Plus i can use them for rotational work.

Look into the “Iron Neck.” I picked one up and allows for training the neck with unlimited angles and is very safe since you control the resistance. Plus takes up a fraction of the space.

Look into the “Iron Neck.” I picked one up and allows for training the neck with unlimited angles and is very safe since you control the resistance. Plus takes up a fraction of the space.
I have looked into it. Have you noticed hypertrophy form it? Any pics of ur neck. ?

Could not find a link to the Nautilus forum / website. They used to
to have a bunch of refurbished equipment and spare parts. I did find
a vintage 4-way neck machine, it sold for ~1,500 USD o_O

Interested in strengthening the neck? Could do worse than reading
this article. Good fotos and explanation and results from the neck
machines.

Could not find a link to the Nautilus forum / website. They used to
to have a bunch of refurbished equipment and spare parts. I did find
a vintage 4-way neck machine, it sold for ~1,500 USD o_O

Interested in strengthening the neck? Could do worse than reading
this article. Good fotos and explanation and results from the neck
machines.

These too . . .

The iron neck is better than any of the bullshit machines u will use.
i ordered the varsity model. Should I get the pro model?

I am sure iron neck is great for strengthening but I also want hypertrophy? Do you think it will be conducive to that?

i ordered the varsity model. Should I get the pro model?

I am sure iron neck is great for strengthening but I also want hypertrophy? Do you think it will be conducive to that?
Strength and hypertrophy go hand in hand. The answer is yes a and you're actually training your neck the way its designed to move. Not stuck on some arbitrary machine

Strength and hypertrophy go hand in hand. The answer is yes a and you're actually training your neck the way its designed to move. Not stuck on some arbitrary machine
Which model do you have?

did u do a local

Sorry no I bought it from a company that sells used equipment...forgot name but based in PA. Was like 6 hours away and I had also ordered a lat pulldown and it was going to be too hard to move all that so it was sent freight.

I have looked into it. Have you noticed hypertrophy form it? Any pics of ur neck. ?
That is very gimmicky in my experience. and weird their ads are always with ppl with very normal size necks. youd think they would use ppl that had some neck develoopment, not necessarily takeo spikes level but...

there is a far better product called neck flex. far better than the iron neck and traditional neck harness. also great for rotational work.

That is very gimmicky in my experience. and weird their ads are always with ppl with very normal size necks. youd think they would use ppl that had some neck develoopment, not necessarily takeo spikes level but...

there is a far better product called neck flex. far better than the iron neck and traditional neck harness. also great for rotational work.

Yeh I don’t like mine. Returning it.

A proper neck pump.

Attachments

• neck.JPG
    neck.JPG
    146.1 KB · Views: 8

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads