over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

looking for a Diamond- any recommendations

Donzi

Registered
Does anyone have diamond connections? I have been doing my research and was wondering if anyone has any diamond connections? Im looking for a good deal on a nice diamond ring as well as some help with my selection. If anyone is or has any friends in the biz please let me know. If they can save me a good chunk of change im more than willing to give a kickback to the referring person :) as well as give you or the friend my business. Just thought i would ask here since there are so many members, someone surely has to know someone.

Much appreciated!!

Where are you located?
I saved about $5 or 6K by going downtown to the jewelry district here in Los Angeles, there are worldwide distributors here and you can get great bargains.

They also have one in New York I believe, it could be worth a trip depending on where you're at.

Where are you located?
I saved about $5 or 6K by going downtown to the jewelry district here in Los Angeles, there are worldwide distributors here and you can get great bargains.

They also have one in New York I believe, it could be worth a trip depending on where you're at.

Im about as far from both those places as possible lol. South FL. Any chance there are any places like that here?

Where are you located?

one more question. Do they by chance have websites? Any you would know off the top of your head? are the diamonds certified, i think its called GIA off the top of my head.
Thanks

diamonds have a very high mark up. I would not go to any chain jeweler.

diamonds have a very high mark up. I would not go to any chain jeweler.

im not, im trying to find someone who knows someone that owns an individaul store that will work with me. I understand no one works for free so i just want a good deal that saves me money but they can make a fair dollar without bending me over too.

I purchased my wife's from a wholesaler. Look for the nicest resorts/hotels in your area. They open their stores in the lobbies. A great way to always be around money... Anyway, make sure it comes w/ a certificate from "The Gemological Institute of America". Show your cash to them after you have been buzzed in. It make a huge price difference for obvious reasons. They will generally sell the bands at same local or direct you... My opinion on the band. Stay away from platinum.... Way to soft.

I live in afghanistan and gem stones are very inexpensive here... just the other day a 4 carat diamond sold for $1,200. However, you have to know what you are doing, and if you are inexperienced, you will get ripped off. That's a fact.

I'm getting to learn the ropes, and I plan on investing in gemstones. They really are every where here. I need to get a book or something, then purchase some testing equipment.

I can get diamonds... Just tell me what you want...

From my experience in buy fine jewelry, never pay the ticket price. The markup is unbelievable. You should let the sale rep make an offer and then negotiate from there. If you have a price in mind that you would pay and the sales rep hasn't come down to that number, don't be afraid to make him an offer. Also be prepared to walk away if he doesn't meet your offer, then see what he does... usually they will come down even more when you tell then "no thanks" and walk away.

donzi, the chance of u getting hooked up is very slim...
so u gotta goto a diamond district and act like you know what your talking about. or save yourself the trouble and goto online diamond shops! which's much better than your local shopping center brand name jewelry stores.
one of the best in diamonds and price is Engagement Rings, Diamonds and Fine Jewelry at Blue Nile
all diamonds certified by GIA. you can call up GIA yourself and ask them about bluenile, they'll tell you. its GOood!
or if you wanna go cheap, get some synthetic diamonds! they are almost identical! just has little more red to it but you can get a D, flawless for like 200 a carat? comes with certification, and nobody will know its fake... lol NObody! PM me for this one, i dont wanna put it out in open and have all the girls walk around in synthetic.. lol
and let say, u wanna walk into a diamond district and play hardball.. LOL tell him what you need, ask him what he wants, n its expensive.. learn how to use a loupe, you dont have to learn how to look at the diamonds, but learn how to hold and use the tweezer! once you got this down... be cool friendly do your thing.. u know.. and here's the keyword... tell him, how about u sell me this 10% above rap. rap or rapaport is a magazine that only licensed jewlers can get, and it tells you all the whole sale prices! :headbang: act like you know the price and tell him 10% above rap! most jewlers are more than happy to make 10% but of course they make muuUUuchhh more... :headbang: hope this helps, bro! and if this was me, i'd go get her the synthetic. :headbang::headbang::headbang:

this thread from last year...

Last edited:

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member