over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Looking for a good gym

jhnsn

Newbies
Just moved to Pittsburgh from Chicago and am looking for a good gym. work downtown live in south hills. Have been unable to find one yet. Most seem to cater to fitness types with little regard for bb types. Thanks in advance.

I built my own, because the local gym has gone weak. I walked out
the door 12yrs ago and never went back. I was told the other day
they added things like the silver club, which means no real workouts
in the morning because you have to fight the senior citizens for equipment.

I have my own little one as well, but need to get to a gym for some of the equipment I need. I hear ya though. It can be frustrating trying to find the right kind of gym.

I live in the area and i can tell you i had the same problem. I was using the gyms at pitt for a while cause they are free for me since im an employee but then i decided to switch it up for a little while cause i got sick of my gym. I tried a gym in the shadyside area, what a mistake. I think there is a golds in the downtown area might be worth a shot. If its not to far for you to travel everyday i would look into getting a resident pass at pitt's trees hall. Its a dark, dirty gym where you can yell and carry on and no one will care. Not the most glamorous place in the world but it certainly gets the job done.

Youngguns22 said:
I live in the area and i can tell you i had the same problem. I was using the gyms at pitt for a while cause they are free for me since im an employee but then i decided to switch it up for a little while cause i got sick of my gym. I tried a gym in the shadyside area, what a mistake. I think there is a golds in the downtown area might be worth a shot. If its not to far for you to travel everyday i would look into getting a resident pass at pitt's trees hall. Its a dark, dirty gym where you can yell and carry on and no one will care. Not the most glamorous place in the world but it certainly gets the job done.
That's the kind of place I'm looking for. Will look into getting a pass. Any other ideas pls shoot them my way.

I think there is a pretty good worlds gym downtown, im from the area as well about 20 mins from the south hills area, theres a gym in 84 never been there buts its supposedly ok, i have some friends from south park ill ask them what they think, shoot me a pm ill try to help you out some more, i know theres a ballys in south hills

LOL Def. a mistake going to a gym in shadyside...talk about yuppie LOL

There is a golds down town somewhere...not sure where...It might be alittle out of the way but there is a good gym right by Centry 3 Mall it used to be called a power house but i think it has a different name now. I know my brother still workouts there I could call him and ask him if you guys want. The only other gyms i know of that are decent are in the Greensburg area which is about 45-50 min outside Pittsburgh.

NPCS FINEST said:
LOL Def. a mistake going to a gym in shadyside...talk about yuppie LOL

There is a golds down town somewhere...not sure where...It might be alittle out of the way but there is a good gym right by Centry 3 Mall it used to be called a power house but i think it has a different name now. I know my brother still workouts there I could call him and ask him if you guys want. The only other gyms i know of that are decent are in the Greensburg area which is about 45-50 min outside Pittsburgh.

hey my dad used to go to power house gym, did you? i think virgil from the WWE went there too and shawn ray i have some pics with them from when i was a young boy

thenatural3456 said:
hey my dad used to go to power house gym, did you? i think virgil from the WWE went there too and shawn ray i have some pics with them from when i was a young boy

The oneup by centry 3 mall that used to be the old chucky cheese? Yup I used to train there sometimes.It used to be kick ass gym.....now it's under a new name..my brother still trains there and he never complained to me about it so maybe it didn't change much?

NPCS FINEST said:
The oneup by centry 3 mall that used to be the old chucky cheese? Yup I used to train there sometimes.It used to be kick ass gym.....now it's under a new name..my brother still trains there and he never complained to me about it so maybe it didn't change much?

o no nvm i was thinking down in pittsburgh, but when i was little i went to that chucky cheese! and had a bday party there...

lol sorry about this mix up

thenatural3456 said:
o no nvm i was thinking down in pittsburgh, but when i was little i went to that chucky cheese! and had a bday party there...

lol sorry about this mix up

Yeah I spent alot of time there as a kid as well LOL

Not sure where South Hills is, but Jakked Gym in Montgomery looks good.

NPCS FINEST said:
We are talking about Gyms in the Pittsburgh Pa area bro...I believe this gym is in IL?
Ignore me, I obviously have trouble reading. For some reason I read that he had moved from Pittsburgh to Chicago. :confused:

Koevoet said:
Ignore me, I obviously have trouble reading. For some reason I read that he had moved from Pittsburgh to Chicago. :confused:
Gym looked great though.

jhnsn, I checked with someone who I know that has a resident pass and he seems to think the only way you can get one is if your a resident of oakland. I would definitly call and check if your interested but it might be tough to get a pass. Sorry about that.

Youngguns22 said:
jhnsn, I checked with someone who I know that has a resident pass and he seems to think the only way you can get one is if your a resident of oakland. I would definitly call and check if your interested but it might be tough to get a pass. Sorry about that.
Hey, Thanks for the heads up. Best to you.

Youngguns22 said:

I believe this is true too. Pitt was the college I went to .

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131