advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Looking for a new 'Dr. G', anyone interested?

Geardepot

Guaranteed Sponsor
Registered
Sponsors
Some of you may remember a while back we had a Q&A thread with ‘Dr. G’ that went through a weekly series of questions you guys would post, and answers from Dr. G.
Dr. G was an endocrinologist and ran a successful hormone clinic for many years. I would like to resurrect this idea, and start posting some regular articles and maybe some Q&A also.

I am looking for 1 or maybe several people that would be considered very knowledgeable/expert on any or all things hormone/steroid, exercise, or anything related to health and fitness that would be willing to write some articles for us and do some basic Q&A. We would obviously compensate you for your work.
-You don't have to use your real name or board handle to do this if you don't want to, we can make sure your anonymous if you wish.
-Depending on how many people we get for this, it may be one article per month, or several smaller articles per month.
-The purpose of this is simply to create some quality content for our website, and the board members here and anyone else who wants to read. We’d probably start a thread in here somewhere and try to grow it with regular articles posted and some routine Q&A where members can ask specific questions to have answered.
-We are not going to gum it up with product placement or any BS like that, simply looking for quality info/content we can have created to share for everyone's benefit.

If anyone is interested please contact us and we can discuss the details.
thanks!
g

This is a great idea but there might be a few problems with getting it executed, specifically finding a Dr to do this. Here`s why. Dr`s can get PAID to give advice, why give it for free? The questions that come up on here sometimes are so out there and not even worth a dr responding to. ie: I have heart failure what is the best, safest cycle I can run. Most dr`s are actually busy. If they were to volunteer time it might be to a 501C3 where they could get write off for donation of services. There are tons of general information out there, if someone needs a dr`s advice for a real issue, doing it through text post or email is not responsible medicine. There is so much more that goes into a professional medical consult. Articles... sure.... They are all over the internet and blogs. Maybe search and reach out to one of them. Only benefit to them would be directing hits to THEIR site, not posting on a forum that does not bring them much.

Good idea, challenging to find the right person.

He did say that they would be compensated. I dont remember Dr. G on here but it sounds like there was one and he was an endo. I'm wondering, how would this site verify that the person is indeed a real MD?

There is also the worry of legal liability, but would putting a disclaimer out cover that?

If it can be arranged, I think it isn't a bad idea as long as the person is highly qualified. I'm thinking getting that will be very tough. A highly knowledgeable PHD with relevant knowledge would be decent too.

Geardepot, can you give us a link to a thread with the Dr. G we had prior? I'd like to read it. Surprised I missed it, or forgot about it. I think it could be a good thing. A lot of guys on here dont have a good opinion or relationship with the medical community, and perhaps having a Dr. will help them out. Maybe after getting info on here that individual might decide to go see a doctor for more aid.

He did say that they would be compensated. I dont remember Dr. G on here but it sounds like there was one and he was an endo. I'm wondering, how would this site verify that the person is indeed a real MD?

There is also the worry of legal liability, but would putting a disclaimer out cover that?

If it can be arranged, I think it isn't a bad idea as long as the person is highly qualified. I'm thinking getting that will be very tough. A highly knowledgeable PHD with relevant knowledge would be decent too.

Geardepot, can you give us a link to a thread with the Dr. G we had prior? I'd like to read it. Surprised I missed it, or forgot about it. I think it could be a good thing. A lot of guys on here dont have a good opinion or relationship with the medical community, and perhaps having a Dr. will help them out. Maybe after getting info on here that individual might decide to go see a doctor for more aid.
I remember Dr.G, and reading his posts. The guy knew what he was talking about. He had several of his clients doing 100test/100tren per week for trt with very good results, and with good bloodwork. Many people on this board tried it (including myself) and it does give better results than 200mg/week of test. I think only one member said it made his hdl go down, other than that I remember many positive posts. Do I know for a fact that Dr.G was actually an MD? No. But there were a few members here that claimed to know him in real life, and they vouched for him. I believe Dr.G said at one point in his career he also worked for Schering doing research and development.

I remember DrG.
I hope he is doing well. Good luck Gear-depot. I think it's a great idea

I remember Dr.G, and reading his posts. The guy knew what he was talking about. He had several of his clients doing 100test/100tren per week for trt with very good results, and with good bloodwork. Many people on this board tried it (including myself) and it does give better results than 200mg/week of test. I think only one member said it made his hdl go down, other than that I remember many positive posts. Do I know for a fact that Dr.G was actually an MD? No. But there were a few members here that claimed to know him in real life, and they vouched for him. I believe Dr.G said at one point in his career he also worked for Schering doing research and development.

Yeah you're right, I do remember a lot of positive posts on that thread. Some of the stuff he said was pretty interesting. The one thing that stood out to me was what you said about the hrt of test and tren.

I think that would be pretty cool to have something/someone like that again. Awesome idea for sure!

I wonder how 50 mg test and 50 mg tren, basically half the dose, would do. Anyone try that?

I also remember the thread. Great idea 👍🏻

This is a great idea but there might be a few problems with getting it executed, specifically finding a Dr to do this. Here`s why. Dr`s can get PAID to give advice, why give it for free? The questions that come up on here sometimes are so out there and not even worth a dr responding to. ie: I have heart failure what is the best, safest cycle I can run. Most dr`s are actually busy. If they were to volunteer time it might be to a 501C3 where they could get write off for donation of services. There are tons of general information out there, if someone needs a dr`s advice for a real issue, doing it through text post or email is not responsible medicine. There is so much more that goes into a professional medical consult. Articles... sure.... They are all over the internet and blogs. Maybe search and reach out to one of them. Only benefit to them would be directing hits to THEIR site, not posting on a forum that does not bring them much.

Good idea, challenging to find the right person.
Hey bro, Yah you may have missed it but this would be a paid position. I would not expect anyone to take the time to do this for free. I think you may have misunderstood my intentions here, or maybe I did a poor job explaining it. This would not be a legit medical consultation that a member could talk to the doc and get diagnosed 'for real', thats not the intention of this at all. The last time we did it we had a legit Endo that ran a clinic down in Florida and had a ton of real life expereince working with hormone related issues. Basically we had some memebrs post some questions each week, he would check the thread, then take some time and write out the replies, and we would then post them up for the members to see. Someone else said this, but there were a handful of guys who knew him in real life and vouvhed for him, but his knowledge came across in his posts, it was pretty obvious he was legit.

I just tried to look up the thread, but for the life of me I cant find it? I looked in my emails and we were doing it from late 2011 to late 2013. I searched the site today but I cant seem to find it anywhere?, but I have all of the content from those 2 years saved in my email correspondence with him.

I may be going a little far in asking for a 'Doctor' for this position, I suppose anyone who would or could be considered an expert would do. The last fellow we had was a endocrinologist like I said, and dealt with many athletes in his practice, so he was not out of step with how the majority of guys on here use hormones etc. We posted all of the content, he didnt post it under his personal handle, so the anonymity worked out great as he was not linked to a company like ours in his 'real life'. We prob got spoiled having him do this last time, anyone that remembers us doing this before knows he was very knowledgeable, and seemed to enjoy helping guys work through some of their questions/issues and had a wealth of info he would share.
As far as legal liability goes, I am not to worried about that. If someone took a 'doctors' advice on a forum like this, hurt themselves and then decided to sue geardepot for posting it, they would prob have a hard time serving us the legal papers lol.. In all seriousness, I see what your saying about the legal disclaimer, and I think that would only be needed if the doc was posting under their real ID. Ideally, we'd just keep them anonymous and if the members here liked the content, they could follow along, and if not, they don't have to take part.

Anyhow, they dont need to be a doc per say, just someone that has a deep understanding on drugs &/or nutrition &/or training that wants to share. The last Dr. G was a hormone guy, and if I remember correctly he would pass on many nutrition related questions, as that was not his expertise. It would be cool to have 2-3 experts in different fields we could call on for this that could each tackle questions in their specific field.

Thanks for the feedback here guys, I appreciate it.

Hey bro, Yah you may have missed it but this would be a paid position.

I did miss that part. That was still just one reason or obstacle you may face. I know a few doctors and none of them would touch that for the reasons I listed... even if paid. They make far to much money for it to be worthwhile. Who ever you pic is gonna have a passion for this stuff. I still hope you find someone.

I just tried to look up the thread, but for the life of me I cant find it? I looked in my emails and we were doing it from late 2011 to late 2013. I searched the site today but I cant seem to find it anywhere?, but I have all of the content from those 2 years saved in my email correspondence with him.
Those threads and posts probably got deleted when the site crashed not long ago.

I wonder how 50 mg test and 50 mg tren, basically half the dose, would do. Anyone try that?
I tried 150 test and 30 tren for a while (after being on 100/100) liked it. but after awhile even that small dose was hard mentally. blood works were ok. I believe a well known and very respected member here was on the same protocol.

I may be going a little far in asking for a 'Doctor' for this position, I suppose anyone who would or could be considered an expert would do. The last fellow we had was a endocrinologist like I said, and dealt with many athletes in his practice, so he was not out of step with how the majority of guys on here use hormones etc. We posted all of the content, he didnt post it under his personal handle, so the anonymity worked out great as he was not linked to a company like ours in his 'real life'. We prob got spoiled having him do this last time, anyone that remembers us doing this before knows he was very knowledgeable, and seemed to enjoy helping guys work through some of their questions/issues and had a wealth of info he would share.
As far as legal liability goes, I am not to worried about that. If someone took a 'doctors' advice on a forum like this, hurt themselves and then decided to sue geardepot for posting it, they would prob have a hard time serving us the legal papers lol.. In all seriousness, I see what your saying about the legal disclaimer, and I think that would only be needed if the doc was posting under their real ID. Ideally, we'd just keep them anonymous and if the members here liked the content, they could follow along, and if not, they don't have to take part.

Anyhow, they dont need to be a doc per say, just someone that has a deep understanding on drugs &/or nutrition &/or training that wants to share. The last Dr. G was a hormone guy, and if I remember correctly he would pass on many nutrition related questions, as that was not his expertise. It would be cool to have 2-3 experts in different fields we could call on for this that could each tackle questions in their specific field.

Thanks for the feedback here guys, I appreciate it.

I believe it was removed because of the tren HRT protocol. I was looking for it long time ago , and it was gone already . told by someone that it was removed.

PED use is mostly uncharted territory in medicine. Most endos I've talked to barely know anything about steroid use outside of testosterone application; dealing with Addison's, Hashimoto's, Prolactinomas etc...that they are experts in.

This little world of ours is actually quite smaller than we like to imagine. Very very few doctors are dealing with performance enhancement benefits (specifically for cosmetic gain ie. bodybuilding) of these drugs. There's one I know who works with a lot of bbrs and cops (yes lol), and it's not like he's using any real data set of prior studies to work with.

The ones that do venture in this area don't have much detailed human literature to work with; there are no long term studies on tren as HRT use, no FMRIS or CSF taps to show any protein complex changes for the brain, no large data gatherings of lipoprotein functionality on PEDs, inflammation...blood work is like looking at the world through a small keyhole and trying to describe every detail, only a small picture

Yeah you're right, I do remember a lot of positive posts on that thread. Some of the stuff he said was pretty interesting. The one thing that stood out to me was what you said about the hrt of test and tren.

I think that would be pretty cool to have something/someone like that again. Awesome idea for sure!
yeah the Dr G guy from what I remember was recommending HRT with trenbolone.......

I seriously doubt there was a real doctor out there recommending patients go on tren, but who knows in our crazy ass weird world.

yeah the Dr G guy from what I remember was recommending HRT with trenbolone.......

I seriously doubt there was a real doctor out there recommending patients go on tren, but who knows in our crazy ass weird world.

Yeah the only problem I had with that was, even at 100-150mg of tren and test. It still messed with me mentally.

Maybe it would work well for someone who doesn't get affected by the negative sides of tren, because my lipids were fine. But the mind fuck that it puts me in isn't worth it.

With that being said, I still really enjoyed the thread and found other posts on there pretty useful.

Yeah the only problem I had with that was, even at 100-150mg of tren and test. It still messed with me mentally.

Maybe it would work well for someone who doesn't get affected by the negative sides of tren, because my lipids were fine. But the mind fuck that it puts me in isn't worth it.

With that being said, I still really enjoyed the thread and found other posts on there pretty useful.
What was wrong mentally? I know I had a short temper on it and my sex drive was too high. That was on much higher doses than 100 mg/wk. Im just curious as to how it made you feel at that low dose. I don't recommend taking tren for a long period of time, even if it is that low dose so I agree with you.

I remember Dr G, I actually looked forward to his articles

What was wrong mentally? I know I had a short temper on it and my sex drive was too high. That was on much higher doses than 100 mg/wk. Im just curious as to how it made you feel at that low dose. I don't recommend taking tren for a long period of time, even if it is that low dose so I agree with you.

Honestly buddy, just felt like I was constantly living in a cloud or something. At first it was alright, but as time went on, sides became more pronounced.

Moody, irritable, and as embarrassing as this is, jealous. I've been married for a very long time, have a great little boy, and it's like I always thought my wife was doing something deceiving. Lol which is crazy to think about it now that I don't have that shit in me.

It's like a "funk" that I couldn't really pull myself out of. If that makes sense.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
jd08
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws