advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Looking for a new 'Dr. G', anyone interested?

jealous. I've been married for a very long time, have a great little boy, and it's like I always thought my wife was doing something deceiving.
Funny that you mention it, but I felt like that too when I was using it. I had forgotten about it. My first wife cheated on me so I brushed it off on my paranoia from that, but since 2008 when I got off everything I have never felt like that again.

This little world of ours is actually quite smaller than we like to imagine. Very very few doctors are dealing with performance enhancement benefits (specifically for cosmetic gain ie. bodybuilding) of these drugs. There's one I know who works with a lot of bbrs and cops (yes lol), and it's not like he's using any real data set of prior studies to work with.

That `s because almost none of these drugs have a medical use or are meant for issues we don`t have (muscle wasting disease, etc). Doctor`s also are not trained how to Rx or suggest use of illegal drugs!....Or how to "properly" abuse Rx drugs off label for cosmetic and performance benefits. Can I get a medical professional to tell me how to also use coke "safely"? What you guys want is a really well versed, smart bro, with a dr title so you can believe his word is that of god. Where is Dr G? Why did he leave? No longer practicing for suggesting tren with TRT? It may not be that harmful but any Dr openly recommending that is stupid!

Honestly buddy, just felt like I was constantly living in a cloud or something. At first it was alright, but as time went on, sides became more pronounced.

Moody, irritable, and as embarrassing as this is, jealous. I've been married for a very long time, have a great little boy, and it's like I always thought my wife was doing something deceiving. Lol which is crazy to think about it now that I don't have that shit in me.

It's like a "funk" that I couldn't really pull myself out of. If that makes sense.
Same for me. Two times in my life the weird jealousy thing came up while on tren. I'm absolutely 100% not a jealous person, never felt a bit of it in my lifetime through multiple relationships, even some earlier rocky ones lol. Until I started using tren.

Shit is unhealthy for your brain. I'm convinced it changes you neurologically. Fortunately, over a few months of stopping it, I regained what I think of as myself, a cool/calm/collected person. Never could get back to where I was physique wise on high doses of test/tren/slin/GH....but LOW doses of test/primo/GH make me feel good at least and definitely give me an edge in my athletic pursuits and I look much better than average physique wise for a dude in his late 30s :)

Fuck tren :)

Same for me. Two times in my life the weird jealousy thing came up while on tren. I'm absolutely 100% not a jealous person, never felt a bit of it in my lifetime through multiple relationships, even some earlier rocky ones lol. Until I started using tren.

Shit is unhealthy for your brain. I'm convinced it changes you neurologically. Fortunately, over a few months of stopping it, I regained what I think of as myself, a cool/calm/collected person. Never could get back to where I was physique wise on high doses of test/tren/slin/GH....but LOW doses of test/primo/GH make me feel good at least and definitely give me an edge in my athletic pursuits and I look much better than average physique wise for a dude in his late 30s :)

Fuck tren :)
Ben Affleck on Tren!

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What the hell is that, that was amazing.

Fortunately I never ended up on the floor screaming and convulsing and pounding my shoulder into the carpet :D

Tren for me was more just dark thoughts and it seemed like it made me trust people less and also was harder to feel close to people. It was a very alienating drug. I never found another steroid remotely like it in that regard. There's also no other steroid like it for making you pop physically. I guess it really is best left to pro bodybuilders for a few weeks before their shows...I can't really think of any other use that would make the mental side effects worth it.

Ben was an animal I tell you!

benafflecksteroidslifestories.gif

I knew and still know Dr. G and consider him a close acquaintance/friend. GearDepot, did you stop sourcing here for a while? I would make a motion to have that thread found and restored since all the info on it was golden. It's actually absurd that it was ever removed, IMO and felt the same way then. Have you thought about re-approaching Dr. G about a monthly installment on here/newsletter?

Knight

It would be a good addition.

I knew and still know Dr. G and consider him a close acquaintance/friend. GearDepot, did you stop sourcing here for a while? I would make a motion to have that thread found and restored since all the info on it was golden. It's actually absurd that it was ever removed, IMO and felt the same way then. Have you thought about re-approaching Dr. G about a monthly installment on here/newsletter?

Knight

^^ this !!

Restore DrG old thread , im sure many would love to read it , including me

Knight
Hey, No we never stopped sourcing here, been here 10+ years straight now. Ya, I dont know why it was removed? there may be a reason, I would have to ask the admin here..
I actually reached out and emailed Dr. G last week and asked if he had any interest in continuing to do this like we did a while back, I have not heard back from him on this yet though. If you know him personally, maybe you could see if he still has some interest in resurrecting this idea?

Honestly buddy, just felt like I was constantly living in a cloud or something. At first it was alright, but as time went on, sides became more pronounced.

Moody, irritable, and as embarrassing as this is, jealous. I've been married for a very long time, have a great little boy, and it's like I always thought my wife was doing something deceiving. Lol which is crazy to think about it now that I don't have that shit in me.

It's like a "funk" that I couldn't really pull myself out of. If that makes sense.
Had the same effect on me. It's like going from a confident, battle hardened man back to an insecure, jealous teenager in a matter of weeks. Crazy psychological effect from that damned "bo-lone" as an old friend of mine used to call it. lol

yes please do that again @Geardepot that thread was awesome, i asked a few q's and got great answers, would love to see this again as long as it did not get deleted again...maybe put it in a different sub forum? or see if we could get a sub thread made for educational medical type stuff? Maybe @Big A would do this?

I did miss that part. That was still just one reason or obstacle you may face. I know a few doctors and none of them would touch that for the reasons I listed... even if paid. They make far to much money for it to be worthwhile. Who ever you pic is gonna have a passion for this stuff. I still hope you find someone.

sorry in advance for this reply not pertaining to the post.

Hogan, it’s your friend in MS, contact me dude. We need to catch up. This is the only place I can find you anymore

Hey, No we never stopped sourcing here, been here 10+ years straight now. Ya, I dont know why it was removed? there may be a reason, I would have to ask the admin here..
I actually reached out and emailed Dr. G last week and asked if he had any interest in continuing to do this like we did a while back, I have not heard back from him on this yet though. If you know him personally, maybe you could see if he still has some interest in resurrecting this idea?
I'll reach out to him today. Did you ever get a response? I'm sure he's busy at his practices with this Covid19 situation.

sorry in advance for this reply not pertaining to the post.

Hogan, it’s your friend in MS, contact me dude. We need to catch up. This is the only place I can find you anymore
hogan went MIA

account was deleted, etc

no idea what happened, I'm guessing legal shit? I hope he's OK.

Bump on old thread, but any one have a copy of Dr. G thread or posts?

I wish the old posts could be restored for informational purposes. I don't think they should have ever been hidden/taken down.

If I remember rite that was an issue with him and OuchThatHurts?
I’d have to go back and look.

Geardepot you might run it by OTH, he is back around and active.

If I remember rite that was an issue with him and OuchThatHurts?
I’d have to go back and look.

Geardepot you might run it by OTH, he is back around and active.
If I remember correctly there was anger involved in him saying he has advised clients that do 100mg T + 100mg Tren as their trt. Someone got angered at the fact that no MD would ever recommend that etc. I can tell you I know the man in real life and he is a very successful MD. He doesn't prescribe his patients this but he does have some people who are friends that he has advised on this 'off the books' so to speak.

Phil Hernon actually connected me with him back in 2012/2013 or so..as we were living in close proximity to each other and became very good acquaintances/friends. I probably would have never known this if not for Phil.

If there's away for all those posts to come back..I'm really in favor. It was a ton of very good information.

If I remember correctly there was anger involved in him saying he has advised clients that do 100mg T + 100mg Tren as their trt. Someone got angered at the fact that no MD would ever recommend that etc. I can tell you I know the man in real life and he is a very successful MD. He doesn't prescribe his patients this but he does have some people who are friends that he has advised on this 'off the books' so to speak.

Phil Hernon actually connected me with him back in 2012/2013 or so..as we were living in close proximity to each other and became very good acquaintances/friends. I probably would have never known this if not for Phil.

If there's away for all those posts to come back..I'm really in favor. It was a ton of very good information.

Do you know if he still recommends that protocol?

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131