over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Looking for a pros advice.

Dontblink

Registered
Hey I have question about using test.
I hope I won't bore you but I will give a little background.

I have been lifting for about 4 years now. I was very fat when I first got interested in lifting(well since highschool) 5'8'' and 220 or so. So I started getting healthy and in the process decided to try a bodybuilding show for my goal. I did and entered a natural show and was down to 142 at weigh ins and really should have been about 137 to be as lean as I should have been.

Sorry I know it's getting long winded.

Anyway the trainer I used had me just keep cutting carbs. I mean a heavy day of carbs was 30g. My load before the show was 150g needless to say I came in flat and peaked the day after. After I ate some carbs.

All this being said I have realized as I have tried to get bigger and eat different that any time I try to diet down my body loses for about 2 weeks and then goes into starvation mode. So I have just spent some time trying to reset my metabolism by just ramping every thing up still 6 meals a day just more food. So I currently eat about 100g carb,270g pro,50g fat on non training and 150g carb,270g pro,50g fat on training days. I weigh 185 and am not fat but not lean maybe 18% fat.

So one trainer I worked with said to get my thyroid and test levels checked thy tested fine but first test level was 413 total and 8.6 free both low but still "normal" second test 365 total and free 7.4. So at this it was still normal but in the bottom reading my general practitioner gave me test c at 200mg per month which I have gone to 250 every other week to 250 a week I feel better and stronger I feel my body is getting bigger and not just fat but some good muscle as my weights are going up and my lifting partner also says I am looking bigger and definately getting stronger. I know that's not really enough test c to make a huge difference but do feel my body is responding well. My goal is to someday be 195 show ready.

I am not asking for anyone to do all my home work or plans I am just asking a general question as I would still call myself a rookie.

Where would you go from here?

Thanks for any input.

Is tthe 250 a prescription or did you change it yourself

Sent from my Eris ADR6200 using Tapatalk

You said you are getting bigger, which is what you want, so what kind of advice are you looking for? It is good that you are growing on 250, have you had bloodwork to see where that dose puts your levels? Are you still seeing the same doctor? Age? Forgive all the questions or if I missed something.

Sent from my Eris ADR6200 using Tapatalk

ROCKEDUP. Yes I am getting bigger which is what I want I also don't want to stack on a bunch of fat. I would like to hit another show say next aug2012. The advice I guess I'm looking for is with a goal of someday 195 lean of course the sooner the better what would you do knowing the bit of history I gave. As far as where 250 a week puts me I am due for some blood work soon as my next appt with the same doctor is in the first week of Aug. so I don't really know yet. Since it was prescribed I increased it based off how I feel. My first 200 I felt weaker and not as energetic after oh say day 18. So I took 250 on day 19 on my own and then did 250 every other week for 8 weeks and just the last 2 weeks went to 250 every week. I am considering not doing another until after my bloodwork so my numbers don't come in too high. As far as age I turn 35 this week.

As far as to many questions don't sweat it. I appreciate you looking at my thread. I know everybody has different ideas about building solid muscle so I am just interested in some outside ideas.

Thanks

i would cruise at 150 a week. when you want to bump the dose do so in 100mg per week increments at each plateau. Meaning when you go a few weeks without getting stronger. When you reach a dose of 600 mg.week of test, add 100 mg masterone to handle SHBG and Myostatin. you can do this as long as your bloodwork says your healthy, if anything starts to change towards bad levels of ANYTHING, you stop right away, Blood should be drawn every 6 weeks in my opinion.

Diet down to around 11-15% BF and then grow the muscle without adding any more fat than that. the trick to everythign you want to acomplish is diet.

i would cruise at 150 a week. when you want to bump the dose do so in 100mg per week increments at each plateau. Meaning when you go a few weeks without getting stronger. When you reach a dose of 600 mg.week of test, add 100 mg masterone to handle SHBG and Myostatin. you can do this as long as your bloodwork says your healthy, if anything starts to change towards bad levels of ANYTHING, you stop right away, Blood should be drawn every 6 weeks in my opinion.

Diet down to around 11-15% BF and then grow the muscle without adding any more fat than that. the trick to everythign you want to acomplish is diet.

Thanks tkav1980 I'm just trying to figure what's gonna work. When adding masterone is 100mg daily or weekly by that I mean one with a long ester or the typical short one I read that you take masterone everyother day and probably switch up to test p. I am curious about HGH and am trying to research that just wonder if it will work well.
Thoughts?

As far as my diet I can be very disaplinded, but have been trying to rest my metabolism as the last time I was leaning out seemed like my body went into starvation mode pretty quick. So I am just raising my caloric ceiling for a while so I have more room to make adjustments when I start leaning again.
Sound right?
I think I know enough to be confused not confident that's why the questions.

Thanks for any input.

Masterone at 100mg/week up to 200mg/week. Dont play with your diet any more until you learn about Eating when hungry. If you spend the time learning how that really works now youll thank me later. you will be verry lean and grow at the same time with that type of diet. There is a thread on it in the main forum on the second page.

Look into hiring Phil Hernon. His yearly rate is unbelievable.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member