over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Looking for advice: Dieting - leaner, but no weight-loss

akimbo

Registered
Cheers guys,

I am a little bit unsecure regarding mit running diet.

I've done several diets before and I used to lose a lot of weight. Last time I lost around 15-17kg, but I was really really flat and felt shitty.

This time I've dropped water in the first two days (around 3kg) and since then I haven dropped a single kg. The diet is running now for 3 weeks. However I see considerable improvements in my condition. My waist shrinked over at least 6 cms (2.3inches) and muscle separations etc. is improving. I feel good compared to my former diets.

Here are my stats:
- weight as of now is 93,5kg (210lbs)
- calories around 2600. No direct carb source last meal on off-training days
- macros mixed. no low carb. around 200grams on training days.
- Training 2ON/1OFF (around 5 times a week)
- 5 days a week fasted cardio in the morning (20 to 30 minutes)

Gear:
- running 575mg test e and 175mg tren a (tren only since three days)
- 5 iu generic growth (good quality)
- 60mcg clen (tapered up from 40mcg)
- 25mcg T3 (started after 10 days)
- 100mcg T4 (against hgh lethargy)
- 1mg Arimidex e3d

Actually I am happy with my progress. However I am unsecure regarding the question if I shouldn't lose at least a bit of weight. :D I am bit afraid how I could match my weight class (max 86kg/189.5lbs) if I don't lose any more weight. Would dehydrating be suffice?

Someone had similar results?

If you look leaner that's all that matters.

How much time do you have till contest?

If you need to make weight:

You can try doing 1-2 low calorie days per week, drop down to 2000 calories on those days, add more of the low calorie days as needed

Thanks for your reply goal245. You have a lot of good postings on this board.

There's a competition in 7 weeks. But I am quite certain that I won't make until then. Had a long trip abroad in the summer and couldn't make it back early enough. However I am playing with all possibilites and want to be prepared.

I have to much chub on my lower backside/ass. Anyway feedback welcome.

Attachments

• 21688994_1968386270094390_747358969890078720_n.jpg
    21688994_1968386270094390_747358969890078720_n.jpg
    62.1 KB · Views: 285
back pic

Attachments

• Unbenannt-1.jpg
    Unbenannt-1.jpg
    62.3 KB · Views: 281
Last edited:
7 weeks is plenty of time to lose 15lbs.

Start eating 2000 calories every other day, and 2500 on other days.

45 mins cardio every day

You'll have to suffer but that's the only way to get very lean

Also what class are you doing, being totally honest you only have enough muscle to do physique and need to be around 175-180 lbs to be totally shredded for that class. But regardless of the contest if you want to get as lean as you can keep dieting and do the show for the experience of being on stage

It's within a German division and the class is called "athletic". That is comparable to classic bodybuilding. I know the class.. i don't have a lot of muscle mass, but it should be sufficient for this class.

Anyway even if I can't make it for this competition I want to get as lean as possible and then just aim for the next season.

I will have a try with the low days. Not looking forward for zombie mode. :p

When did you start your drug protocol? Has there been changes to your training (more intensity, using more weight?), What's the diet like?

These are all things that need to be factored in. If GH is something you just started a few weeks ago, you could easily be holding intramuscular water, and still be getting leaner so the weight would stay the same. Same with the AAS if you just started.

You can get lean, but you will looks pretty stringy to be honest. You just need to put in more time, put on more muscle, and hold that muscle for a time period; once homeostasis becomes your friend, it'll be easier to diet, and look better.

I wouldn't ever CONSIDER competing looking like that.....

maybe things are different in Germany.....

:cool:

I was 5-6 weeks completely off before the cycle. But I have been using GH before and also higher doses of gear (compared to what I take now. won't do really high doses).

Actually my trainings weights have gone up a bit in the last three weeks. Only in the last few days I have the feeling that a stagnation is occuring. I always try to train as intense as possible. I have been always training higher reps and higher volume. However a few months ago I changed my trainings style inspired by Jordan Peters/ Dogg Crapp etc. and I have the feeling that this works quite well for me.

The muscle building part is a hard thing for me. I am a really slow muscle builder. Been training for nearly 10 years and 2.5 years on gear.

The pic shows a winner of the class I am aiming at.

Attachments

• 4148-9902.jpg
    4148-9902.jpg
    39.6 KB · Views: 267
How tall are you?

Yes you need more muscle to compete even in the athletic division. Although I don't see the harm in dieting down and get ripped from where you are now. I guess your long term goals are most important. If you want another 20 solid pounts of muscle you would probably be best "bulking" and building that mass with progressive food and weights and forget about competing now. Then hold that weight for a long period before dieting down (slowly) in the future.

If you want to compete in the division you posted about long term then sure get nasty lean and even if you come in too small it's not a big issue. Get some experience then build muscle slowly staying fairly lean in the process. There is a lot you can do in 7 weeks and if you are truly prepared to suffer you could get in respectable condition in that time. Obviously it would be better if you had more time but again you can do a lot in 7 weeks.

I am 182cm/6ft tall.

Man, you guys are sobering me. I am impatient.

I will not force myself to do this comp, but I will get as lean as possible and then give me a longer time to grow. But that means again one year waiting. :(

Two more pics attached.

Attachments

• 19986078_101046627229813_4001434619512619008_n.jpg
    19986078_101046627229813_4001434619512619008_n.jpg
    37 KB · Views: 106
  • 19933448_406767613052078_397288013933051904_n.jpg
    19933448_406767613052078_397288013933051904_n.jpg
    31.9 KB · Views: 104
I am 182cm/6ft tall.

Man, you guys are sobering me. I am impatient.

I will not force myself to do this comp, but I will get as lean as possible and then give me a longer time to grow. But that means again one year waiting. :(

Two more pics attached.

You look better in these pics but they are older when you were bulking. You shouldn't have it planned like that. Meaning you may not be ready in 1 year exactly so don't force your body until it is ready. Although you could make the needed changes for your intended division in 1 year if you put everything into it. But if you want to put on a decent amount of muscle it's pointless bulking for few months going off back on again off and then doing a contest prep.

You would be best trying to grow whilst blasting and cruising for a long time. I literally mean 2 years+ and holding onto your mass and dieting slowly in a few years. Going up then down within 1 year when you don't have the muscle now is not the best way to go about things. Again though for your class if you put everything into it I can't see why you shouldn't do good 1 year from now.

I would still diet over the next 7 weeks and see how you are. Put everything into it and access things in 1 month. I don't see why you can't transform in 7 weeks.

Last edited:
These guys said it well. Why waste the gear cutting when you could shred naturally. With the amount of lbm you currently carry, it would make more sense using the gear in a surplus so you can add more size to be competitive.

I wouldn't ever CONSIDER competing looking like that.....

maybe things are different in Germany.....

:cool:

Shit comment. I would have expected better of you.

7 weeks is plenty of time to lose 15lbs.

Start eating 2000 calories every other day, and 2500 on other days.

45 mins cardio every day

You'll have to suffer but that's the only way to get very lean

disagree completely.
a guy that loses 15 pounds in 7 weeks most likely would look better if he lost that 15 lbs over 14 weeks.
-F2S

disagree completely.
a guy that loses 15 pounds in 7 weeks most likely would look better if he lost that 15 lbs over 14 weeks.
-F2S

what if he lost 15 over 52 weeks? look even better? :rolleyes:

2lbs weight loss per week is a very good pace, any faster is not advisable, any slower and diet would be too long to achieve contest conditioning as most guys start diet needing to lose 20+ lbs

or what if someone loses 15lbs in 7 weeks and then uses the next 7 weeks like you advised to eat maintenance or even grow a little, who will look better then?

Last edited:
disagree completely.
-F2S

I partly agree. You don't want to lose too much weight fast as it will most likely be more muscle. However if you can do a 14 week job in 7 weeks why not. Although the starting point is a giant factor. Some guys may have the fat to lose so they could lose 15 pounds in 5 weeks and look great for it. That could give them more time to gain muscle in the future. However if a guy was already lean it would make sense doing things slowly. There is a lot you can do in 7 weeks. Looking at this guys pics if I were him I would just go for it and get as lean as fast as possible but that is just me. Then afterwards I would bulk up slowly trying to gain lot's of solid muscle. Everyone is different though.

Last edited:
I appreciate your feedbacks. Seems that I should better opened a bulking thread. :)

I will cut down further and then do a long building phase, which actually is the harder part for me.

Attached a pic of a normal lineup in the class. I still have the opinion that I wouldnt be a complete joke in such a lineup. But I might not have any chances winning it.
b10ae886c03ee1e4ce6329e039453131.jpg

Gesendet von meinem MHA-L09 mit Tapatalk

You're not a complete joke. But given enough time, you can easily smoke any of those guys in the lineup, given enough time...[emoji6]

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc