over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Looking for advise on personal trainers

Would you mind filling Trinity and myself in on the LBA fiasco? Or is a taboo subject that we're not supposed to discuss?

If you do a search on it you may find it. I dont want to stir up old bullshit and go into too much detail but Phil apparently sold the LBA making machine to its current owner, pittbull. It was said the machine didn't work and each party accused the other of ripping the other off and not paying the agreed upon price or something. Dante eventually got involved and tried to settle everyone down but it continued to get heated and threats of violence were exchanged and the mods ofcourse shut it down.

Good enough for me. Thanks.

Wow, it's really terrible that happened. So Phil just never posts anymore ? Left the site or what?

Jefe, send me a text again, I lost your number... I'm pretty sure I know what your leg day was,I'll message you it loll.
I know for sure if i followed his routine,it wouldn't work for certain bodyparts. For most it would. Some peoples biomechanics different so just doing bench does nothing for my chest...I learned that the hard way a while back.

To each their own,Phil would be my top pick if I wanted to actually go far on an ifbb bodybuilding stage. Not many people should or want to do that though.

Last edited:
Phil's originally from Cleveland so i always liked the guy and there's no doubt he was fucking huge in his day. I remember seeing him in Flex mag in the 90's and I thought besides Arnold he had the most impressive chest I ever saw.

What I didn't like was the incessant notion of small doses. I respect honesty at all costs, which ofcourse an IFBB pro cant afford. He would pretend that low doses was all that was needed and that if one didn't achieve a certian size or condition off those doses than oh well you just dont have the genetics. Some of that I agree with, but you dont stand next to Dorian and the top 90's guys and hold your own with nothing more than a little test and deca thrown in. A retired pro twenty years after his prime I expected a little more honesty than that. Especially someone who professes to be right with the "Lord" and at peace with life and all that jive.

Last edited:
Not sure what youre talking about bro
He admitted the fact he used up to 3g test,1g anabolics, orals,insulin,and hgh. His cruise was 1g test for years.

Bodybuilders are doing the youth justice by telling them to stick to low doses. Not sure how one can think otherwise.

Not sure what youre talking about bro
He admitted the fact he used up to 3g test,1g anabolics, orals,insulin,and hgh. His cruise was 1g test for years.

Bodybuilders are doing the youth justice by telling them to stick to low doses. Not sure how one can think otherwise.

Maybe your right trinity, I never saw where he admitted to those doses. He always seemed to downplay the doses on the open forum while guys who used him said he would recommend much higher doses in private.

Forgive me i'm a little tipsy at the moment lol my memory may be skewed a bit.

Lol yeah bro i can show you screenshots.
he definetly admitted to essentially 5ish grams of gear alongside insulin and hgh.

Getting wasted saturday night eh....
heh

he definetly admitted to essentially 5ish grams of gear alongside insulin and hgh.

heh

I'm a single dad with a 7 year old daughter. About once every month or two her mom will show up and take her for a night.

So yeah I have a few drinks on those nights. Before the bars close i will probably go to one and try a grab some pussy. Everyone has to live it up once n awhile. What kind of life would it be with nothing more to look forward to than the same old chicken breasts and rice?

heh

Trinity, on the other hand that is a VERY conservative 5gram dose if your Bostin Loyd! LOL

-Baseline

Lewy, I hope you are no longer a singled father soon (if thats what you want). It's admirable to see that you're in custody on the daughter and providing for her. Thumbs up brother.

Baseline...well...Aren't you clever. Lmao

Hope this one comes out right side up. I have no idea why the avatar and that photo comes up sideways.

you look great tigerlily, i don't understand why you're worried about not getting nearer to your goal, keep doing what your doing it's working for you, as far as changing your workout and varying your diet you should be able to do it by yourself, i don't think you need any help...

Last edited:
Tigerlily,

I'm currently working with Phil right now and have made great progress in the 5 weeks that I've been working with him. Easy to communicate with and is fairly quick to respond. Would definitely recommend him.

Also, only $300 for a whole year.... I checked around and couldn't find anyone else even close to that good of a deal.

Do you really need to pay someone else to tell you how many sets and reps to do and what to eat? This is not rocket science.

Do you really need to pay someone else to tell you how many sets and reps to do and what to eat? This is not rocket science.

I see what you're saying but they are very helpful. Any good coach isn't just going to give you a workout program and meal plan and be done. They will be there for any questions you have and also make an changes necessary. It's also very helpful having a second set of trained eyes to be able to make changes wherever they need to be made.

If you asked everyone on here, I'd be willing to be most if not all would recommend hiring a coach if they're within your budget.

I'd be willing to bet if you hired a good coach you wouldn't regret it.

Your right, it's not rocket science. Everybody has different goals and aspirations. People feel better knowing they don't have to second guess themselves. Phil Heath is super knowledgeable not to mention Mr.O, Kia Green is super knowledgeable, would you tell them don't hire Hany or George as prep coaches? I know we are talking about IFBB Pro's but there are A LOT of people that take it as serious.

-Baseline

A lot of knowledgable guys are hiring coaches as drug guru's not personal trainers. aka Chad Nicholls

Additionally they hire others so when something goes wrong it isn't on them it is due to a lack of personal belief in your own abilities it is a crutch

Getting a personal trainer certification is a weekend class. Every gym I have ever been to is full of out of shape personal trainers.

A personal trainer does not know how you are feeling that day they do not know how your muscle pump is responding to different exercises and no they sure as hell don't know your metabolism do they have a conference call with your stomach everyday?

Have some confidence in your own abilities do your own research and figure things out for yourself. Are you going to have a personal trainer the rest of your life? Learn and become your own Guru

Last edited:
A lot of knowledgable guys are hiring coaches as drug guru's not personal trainers. aka Chad Nicholls

Additionally they hire others so when something goes wrong it isn't on them it is due to a lack of personal belief in your own abilities it is a crutch

Getting a personal trainer certification is a weekend class. Every gym I have ever been to is full of out of shape personal trainers.

A personal trainer does not know how you are feeling that day they do not know how your muscle pump is responding to different exercises and no they sure as hell don't know your metabolism do they have a conference call with your stomach everyday?

Have some confidence in your own abilities do your own research and figure things out for yourself. Are you going to have a personal trainer the rest of your life? Learn and become your own Guru

I agree with you on the personal trainer. That's a joke. Sorry, I thought you were talking about hiring a Prep Coach. Whole different story! I totally agree, even prep coaches expect you to have a certain amount of knowledge because at the end of the day it is what works for you and your body as everybody is different. =)

-Baseline

heh

That sounds about right. Phil has damaged his kidneys badly pursuing his dream. I'm happy he achieved Pro and did as good as he did. At least he has a few accolades to show for it. My wife who has managed a dialysis unit for over twenty years spoke in depth to Phil over the phone answering questions he had and reading labs. He is a nice guy to talk to and always helped me out. He is a terrific help if he wants to be.
I think his character came into question when he was openly befriending a proven scammer norman smallwood. It was a huge scam that put one of the best all time sponsors here out of business. I'm not going to tell Phil who his friends are. But I.M.O him acting like norman is ok and saying they are buddies didn't fly well with the Lords of PM. I could be wrong about this. Just sayin.
Not sure if that's why he isn't posting or if he was banned. But that was the last things I read him posting about here. From what I understand he can be found regularly posting on Facebook. Never went there so I can't vouch for it.
For my dollar, Shelby is the guy from beginning to end on any level for a coach.

CG

Last edited:
He posts on FB regularly. Seems like he's in a good mood.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Michael_
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131