over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

looking for an explanation: got some syntherol analyzed at a lab

I don't want to flame synthetek in any way, i just asked for answers. ;)

WELL HOMONUNCULUS........

SILICA BREATH IS A SIGN OF A CARCINOGENIC DEEP IN THE BREATHING APPARATUS WHERE SYNTHEROL SHOULD BE POURED IN THE CASE OF A TRACH PATIENT NEEDING REFULING IMMEDIATELY.

Henry

For a while now (actually from the first time I've seen you on the board) you've said a ton of negative stuff about a number of companies/products, especially Synthetek.
Are you trying to cause trouble for what reason? Well, now you tried and it looks like it bit you in the ass, yet again - remember the silica debacle you started? Or you screaming black and blue in the face that Syntherol used to have lydocaine in it until recently, and the company just changed their labels to show it doesn't, when EVERYONE can tell you concretely that it never did, and you were just confusing it with Synthol?

Just like what Randy (Homunculus) said, the way you listed the ingredients (the way your italian lab called them ) shows that they are the same ingredients as the ones listed on the label (called the way they are called in english speaking countries).

As I said, you are causing trouble again for nothing. Just like screaming that a product doesn't have Vit C in it because it has listed ascorbic acid :rolleyes:

I know that you are only 19 and get really excited over discovering the next 'conspiracy theory', but you should back off and look more into things before you mouth off.

Re: WELL HOMONUNCULUS........

PHIL HERNON said:
SILICA BREATH IS A SIGN OF A CARCINOGENIC DEEP IN THE BREATHING APPARATUS WHERE SYNTHEROL SHOULD BE POURED IN THE CASE OF A TRACH PATIENT NEEDING REFULING IMMEDIATELY.

:)

Skip said:
If silica is, in fact, in the product and it is NOT listed as an ingredient, I would have a problem with that.

Skip

Silica is listed on the label. Don't confuse it with silicone - two totally different substances. This was talked about in older threads.

Re: WELL HOMONUNCULUS........

PHIL HERNON said:

LOL. I knew there was a connection!!!

-Randy

Big A said:

Silica is listed on the label. Don't confuse it with silicone - two totally different substances. This was talked about in older threads.

Fair enough. I haven't seen the label, am unfamiliar with synthetek products (atleast for another day or so) and, admittedly, was unaware that this has been talked about previously.

My concern was simply that it was dismissed quite quickly and by an 'endorsee' of synthetek products.

However, it seems very obvious to me that this guy (henry) has his head up his ass.

I will go back to lurking and not posting. lol BAAAD SKIP. ;)

Skip

Re: Henry

Big A said:
For a while now (actually from the first time I've seen you on the board) you've said a ton of negative stuff about a number of companies/products, especially Synthetek.
Are you trying to cause trouble for what reason? Well, now you tried and it looks like it bit you in the ass, yet again - remember the silica debacle you started? Or you screaming black and blue in the face that Syntherol used to have lydocaine in it until recently, and the company just changed their labels to show it doesn't, when EVERYONE can tell you concretely that it never did, and you were just confusing it with Synthol?

Just like what Randy (Homunculus) said, the way you listed the ingredients (the way your italian lab called them ) shows that they are the same ingredients as the ones listed on the label (called the way they are called in english speaking countries).

As I said, you are causing trouble again for nothing. Just like screaming that a product doesn't have Vit C in it because it has listed ascorbic acid :rolleyes:

I know that you are only 19 and get really excited over discovering the next 'conspiracy theory', but you should back off and look more into things before you mouth off.

hey bro, r u joking? i bought 2 bottles of syntherol from synthetek and their pure whey pro. Then, i think i'm the most big Kc customer, they can confirm this to u.
So i'm not so "little"...
As I stated, i don't want to flame anyone. I must be honest: i was trying to do my own home made syntherol, so i decided to get analized at a lab. I never said things like "synthetek is crap" or more... I'm just looking for explanation.

is your mind enough open to understand this?

Eagle is different from me, but i know that guy: he is from norway (and he's a doctor), i'm from italy.

The only thing i can say is that nobody gave me some valid explanation on my 3d, just free offense. :rolleyes:

Kc can show u HOW BIG I AM... :cool: just want let u guys know that "magic solutions", for me are simply "solutions"...

But Kc is too good to be flamed... ;)

Yes it is fishy. I hear a bunch of innocent sweet talk-but it boils down to someone slamming our sponsers as if they have an underlying adgenda.

MikeS said:
Yes it is fishy. I hear a bunch of innocent sweet talk-but it boils down to someone slamming our sponsers as if they have an underlying adgenda.

Bump!!

Oh henry....

Where art thou Eagle? Mental Midget Syndrome Stikes again....sory Im just babbling...

Anyone with any knowledge of site enhancing oils knows the silica comes from the oil itself. Trace elements of silica are found in all site oils except the shit with collagen in it. (Esiklean)
Silica is what tends to harden in the muscle fascia which is the sheath that encompasses the muscle. This is how it stays put longer and disipates slower than gear does when doing site injections. Perfectly safe & effective way of stretching the muscle fascia for longer durations. Unless the test is extremelely thorough your not gonna find trace elements of silica in the product.

Mr.Huge

It works......

so do we really give a fuck what somebody has to say? I love the stuff and have not had any problems.Unless you consider not being able to find clothes that fit a problem:D

I never saw him slamming the product??
He had a question regarding a product, he posted here looking for answers. Whats the big drama?

you guys are so stupid. :rolleyes: In USA, what works is fine, no matter how many troubles u get on it. In Italy, we think a lot and lot more before taking some unknow substance...

I tried to explain many times that I don't want to flame anyone, i'm just looking for explanation...

Re: Oh henry....

Mr.Huge said:

Anyone with any knowledge of site enhancing oils knows the silica comes from the oil itself.
Trace elements of silica are found in all site oils except the shit with collagen in it. (Esiklean)
Silica is what tends to harden in the muscle fascia which is the sheath that encompasses the muscle.
This is how it stays put longer and disipates slower than gear does when doing site injections.
Perfectly safe & effective way of stretching the muscle fascia for longer durations.
Unless the test is extremelely thorough your not gonna find trace elements of silica in the product.

Mr.Huge

This is very interesting, the silica helps in softening the fascia.
Also Big A wrote it sometime ago.

I just wonder what is this knowledge of SEO based upon.
I guess somebody has carried out some research, yet I have never come across any of those.

Probably you know something more than I do, and I would be more than pleased to read from you about those experiments and other scientific evidences about the silica and the SEO.

Eagle ;)

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members