This is the result:

- Benzil Alcohol
- Octanoic acid
- Octanoic acid, fenilmetil ester
- Gliceril Trioctanoate
- 2-nafturic Acid
- Decanoic Acid, 2-idrossi-1-(idroxymetil)etilester
- Gliceril Trioctanoate-like substance

I think that synthetek owe us some explanation on this...
what is nafturic acid? what is gliceril Trioctanoate?

Dude

Tell us what you think is supposed to be in it? Does it work for you? If it does what is the point of this?:confused:

the point is: how much trust can u give to this house if their labels don't show us what they put in their stuff?

then i want to know what is nafturic acid ad gliceril trioctanoate.
Then i don't see any silica inside... :confused:
There is another substance that cromatography didn't show up, and is gliceril trioctanoate-like substance.

Re: Dude

Fathead said:
Tell us what you think is supposed to be in it? Does it work for you? If it does what is the point of this?:confused:

Bump?

Well

My first thought is, are the substances that you are referring to part of the makeup of other substances(silica) and this is just a matter of semantics? Is the lab a reputable lab? Was the equipment clean before administering the test? Were 2 seperate tests taken and compared?
Syntherol is made in a lab similar to the one that you had it tested in, so I am not that concerned, but I am no expert by any stretch. Did you test a clean, unopened bottle?

dear bro, unfortunately my english knowledg doesn't allow me to give better explanation. However, Kaotikchemistry can give u a little guarantee for me, he knows why...

however, i don't want to flame anyone. I just want to know more about those substances. For example: are those carcinogenic?

Hmmm...

Well, my O-chem is lousy, but it seems that you are misspelling some of these substances.

Benzil is Benzyl.

Gliceril is Glycerol.

Are these the english words or in another language? (I don't mean that in a condescending way.)

Heres' my stab at these:

- Benzil Alcohol - for preventing bacterial growth.

- Octanoic acid - a fatty acid with 8 carbons, aka capryllic acid

- Octanoic acid, fenilmetil ester - as above with another chemical group (fenimetil sounds foreign) esterified to it, simply meaning that its connected via a carbon and a couple oxygen molecules in a certain configuration.

- Gliceril Trioctanoate - this is a medium chain triglyceride, aka a tri-acyl (three octanoic acid forming an acyl groups) with a glycerol backbone.

- 2-nafturic Acid - dunno, either. Could be a form of modified uric acid.

- Decanoic Acid, 2-idrossi-1-(idroxymetil)etilester - 10 carbon long fatt acid (aka capric acid) with 2 esterified groups on the 2nd and 1st carbons.

- Gliceril Trioctanoate-like substance - Another MCT like substance.

Most important would be to know the relative amounts of these things.

Compared to what is on the site, this doesn't sound too far off, except we don't know where the silica is - maybe part of another compound w/o silica/silicone in its name?...

-Randy

Re: Hmmm...

homonunculus said:
Well, my O-chem is lousy, but it seems that you are misspelling some of these substances.

Benzil is Benzyl.

Gliceril is Glycerol.

Are these the english words or in another language? (I don't mean that in a condescending way.)

Heres' my stab at these:

- Benzil Alcohol - for preventing bacterial growth.

- Octanoic acid - a fatty acid with 8 carbons, aka capryllic acid

- Octanoic acid, fenilmetil ester - as above with another chemical group (fenimetil sounds foreign) esterified to it, simply meaning that its connected via a carbon and a couple oxygen molecules in a certain configuration.

- Gliceril Trioctanoate - this is a medium chain triglyceride, aka a tri-acyl (three octanoic acid forming an acyl groups) with a glycerol backbone.

- 2-nafturic Acid - dunno, either. Could be a form of modified uric acid.

- Decanoic Acid, 2-idrossi-1-(idroxymetil)etilester - 10 carbon long fatt acid (aka capric acid) with 2 esterified groups on the 2nd and 1st carbons.

- Gliceril Trioctanoate-like substance - Another MCT like substance.

Most important would be to know the relative amounts of these things.

Compared to what is on the site, this doesn't sound too far off, except we don't know where the silica is - maybe part of another compound w/o silica/silicone in its name?...

-Randy

good point. however is gliceril and not glycerol, but don't know if it is the same meaning. Benzyl ok!
Hope syntherol doesn't contain any silicon-like substances!!! silicone is carcinogenic.

Re: No

PHIL HERNON said:
Breathing air.

don't want to add more carcinogenic to my list... :D
The point is: is syntherol carcinogenic as breathing air or more and more?

Ok, so why put some ingredient hiding from the label?

Don't u think that many of us now are "just" curious to know that?

^--^

Phil

I heard your Penis Pumps are all carcinogenic or just plain addicting one of the two.:eek:

The pump

Phil,

Is the pump more addicting or carcinogenic than breathing or silica?...

-R

Ask the lab to give you the MSDS(Material Safety Data Sheet) on all chems identified in the product you tested and you can get your answers on how safe they are to use.

All identifiable chems have a MSDS available.

With all due respect, I think dismissing silica as a POSSIBLE ingredient so quickly and non-chalantly, without even seeming curious as to why or if it actually might be there, is concerning to me.

I don't have any idea as to whether the test was accurate or total bullshit to make synthetek look bad. However, I would be lying if I said I wasn't concerned and I would like to hear more feedback on this.

If silica is, in fact, in the product and it is NOT listed as an ingredient, I would have a problem with that.

Skip

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner