over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Looking for body building coach

Don't know if this was directed at my post also (I think it is)? But I was just trying to save the guy some fucking $$$$

IM OUT!

No, it was not- it was directed at exactly the guy i quoted who made a dumb comment attacking my boy's work ethic for not using the search feature.

Not sure why you felt it was directed at you when i quoted someone specific, my apologies if you thought it was.

I don't think a quick search would take all day. Maybe 15 minutes to search and read through a few threads.

Not sure where you come up with the idea that "some of you that work minimally or don't work at all and bb is your life." Chill out, relax, and teach your buddy how to use the search.

Threads get cluttered up with useless crap, ends up with pages of guys getting in pissing matches irrelevant to the topic.

Same time it takes to write a douche answer somebody could have PM'ed him an email or username to hit up. Search feature doesn't always work all that great since it can bring in a ton of cluttered topics.

But yes, let's all go ahead and go to bat for some guy making a sideways comment about the intelligence and work ethic of someone they don't know asking for help/guidance.

I realize a lot of people here have jobs/careers outside of this. I know i do. There are also a ton of dudes whose life is just gym, eating and internet bodybuilding forums.

Not everyone is an internet forum navigation expert because their time is occupied with other shit.

Its a weird world you live in where you feel justified to talk down to people and call them simple (dumb), yet ask for their help at the same time. If he's your 'boy'..help him out yourself.

Are you illiterate? I was talking down to the douchebag mocking the work ethic and intelligence of someone they don't know. Yes, i will talk down to someone like that all day because they are out of line and don't even know what they are saying.

I don't compete, never have, never will and never needed a coach before. I do it to look good and because i enjoy it. So i have no clue who/how to get in contact with a good coach to direct him to.

But hey man, if it makes your dick feel a little bigger adding useless commentary defending someone who had it coming to get blasted, congratulations.

I'd make sure he goes with somebody with good communication, otherwise, a lot of guys will just give him a cookie-cutter program and charge him for it. This seems to be especially true for coach's with a large clientele. I have more time on my hands so i can look stuff up myself, but if I were him, i'd just spend some time looking up some diet plans on the forum to give him ideas and to tighten up around the corners. Maybe take a few days here and there when he has time if possible. It would save him a lot of money. Just my 2 cents.

Another idea, if he has time to do a little reading(?), is to maybe check out Homons recent book, as it details how to go about doing your own prep.

showstopper83- Just relax. You've gotten way too hyper about this. You're causing yourself undo emotional stress and most likely increased physical inflammation over finding a coach for your friend.

Here's another idea, maybe if he is able to write down what he usually eats day to day, you can post it up here and people can give their thoughts?

If he is just wanting to tighten things up a little bit, he shouldn't need to go to any extremes, but it will depend on his goals.

I work with some individuals for training and diet. If you can post his height, weight, age, estimated bf% or photo, I can give you an idea of where I would start for diet.

I expect others could do the same.

I'm not currently taking anyone (or selling anything) but perhaps the thread could be a decent simple case study on how different individuals set up a plan. Obviously, that would change over time pending the individual response. However, that would be beyond the scope of the thread because it requires detailed discussion of appearance, performance and subjective evaluation.

I don't know drugs well enough to provide valuable insight.

Be your own bodybuilding coach is great book.

You want me to tell you what damn near every coach I worked with did? 40/40/20 pro/carb/fat, around BWx 15-16 calories. Lift 4-5x per week. Then ASSES weight and pictures daily. SLOWLY tinker with calories/macros cardio to move toward your goals.

But it is nice to just have someone say “do this” and you don’t have to think. Just DO.

Are you illiterate? I was talking down to the douchebag mocking the work ethic and intelligence of someone they don't know. Yes, i will talk down to someone like that all day because they are out of line and don't even know what they are saying.

I don't compete, never have, never will and never needed a coach before. I do it to look good and because i enjoy it. So i have no clue who/how to get in contact with a good coach to direct him to.

But hey man, if it makes your dick feel a little bigger adding useless commentary defending someone who had it coming to get blasted, congratulations.

Seek help man. I'm sorry for whatever you're going through. Good luck!

You're digging yourself a hole with responses like this.
Copy and paste that list of coaches on the 1st page to your friend.
END OF DISCUSSION. Stop trying to find an argument, you just got a big ass list of coaches...hand it off to your friend and be done.

Dude works 70 hours a week running a biz, still squeezes a couple hours a day in for gym time and has a family to raise.

Not all of us here have simple lives to spend all day searching shit that someone can answer simply, especially some of you that work minimally or don't work at all and bb is your life.

^^^^^ but has time
No, it was not- it was directed at exactly the guy i quoted who made a dumb comment attacking my boy's work ethic for not using the search feature.

Not sure why you felt it was directed at you when i quoted someone specific, my apologies if you thought it was.
Because I was the one who originally said use the search button.
Thanks for clarifying 👍

Disregard the first part of the post above, wouldn't let me edit ^^^^^^^

Trey Hodge
Jason Theobald
Bleu Taylor
Ken “Skip” Hill
John meadows
Scott stevonsen
Jordan Peters
Chris Tuttle
Dusty hanshaw
Justin Harris
Ariel Alberto (Cutz)
Andrew Berry
Matt Jansen
Omar Ventura
AJ Sims

I’m sure i missed a few, but that should get you started
I hired Bleu - thank you.

Fantastic choice! You will not be disappointed with your dollars spent- if the work ethics there

Using a search button on a forum in a world full of mostly dumb people is something I would have to use if I was broke. Bleu was exactly what I needed. Just in case some of you didn't know.... my work ethic is there.

Been with bleu 8 weeks so far. I've used vu, and porter. Bleu is the most personable for sure. Hard ass work for sure. I'm pleased with the changes so far

Be your own bodybuilding coach is great book.

You want me to tell you what damn near every coach I worked with did? 40/40/20 pro/carb/fat, around BWx 15-16 calories. Lift 4-5x per week. Then ASSES weight and pictures daily. SLOWLY tinker with calories/macros cardio to move toward your goals.

But it is nice to just have someone say “do this” and you don’t have to think. Just DO.

Ppl never want to admit most of these guys have coaches for two reasons

1) to further the idea that a coach is needed because they themselves sell coaching, pyramid scheme esque
2) bc they compete at such a high level their diet and gear use turns their brains to mush

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws