over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Looking for bulk cycle advice

Deltoidmaximus

Newbies
Only done a few cycles never a bulk cycle before. Currently 6'5 265 at 12% BF. I'm a powerlifter looking to go from the 275lb weight class to the 308 class. Going to take by far more stuff than I ever did before. I was thinking 1g test E and 1g deca per week for 16 weeks to peak for a meet. Then throwing in 50mg of injectable dbol in weeks 4-8 and in weeks 12-16. Also using halo in weeks 12-16 maybe check drops too. Also using 5 Iu hgh ED with 10 IU's humalog R 3 days a week on bench, squat and deadlift day. GHRP6 2x a day before big meals and 30 mcg igf-1 in whatever main body part I'm using that day. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks guys

Sounds good everyone has different opinions here most guys will tell you to take something off or add something.

Only done a few cycles never a bulk cycle before. Currently 6'5 265 at 12% BF. I'm a powerlifter looking to go from the 275lb weight class to the 308 class. Going to take by far more stuff than I ever did before. I was thinking 1g test E and 1g deca per week for 16 weeks to peak for a meet. Then throwing in 50mg of injectable dbol in weeks 4-8 and in weeks 12-16. Also using halo in weeks 12-16 maybe check drops too. Also using 5 Iu hgh ED with 10 IU's humalog R 3 days a week on bench, squat and deadlift day. GHRP6 2x a day before big meals and 30 mcg igf-1 in whatever main body part I'm using that day. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks guys

why only 3 days a week on the insulin? its cheap enough you can do that 7 days a week, so Im curious to know why you only do 3xweek. Id increase ghrp6 to 3x daily minimum.
otherwise, looks like a solid cycle.

2g test e
700 deca

6 weeks prior to meet...
+200 drol/ed
15mgs halo pre workout (2on/2off)

Drop test e to 1g
100 T suspension a day
Switch to 350tren/350 deca instead of 700deca

No insulin
No peptides
GH your call

Ps I am very much against you being 275 or 308lbs. But if you're set on it... Godspeed

Last edited:
why only 3 days a week on the insulin? its cheap enough you can do that 7 days a week, so Im curious to know why you only do 3xweek. Id increase ghrp6 to 3x daily minimum.
otherwise, looks like a solid cycle.

insulin 7x a week would get him fat as shit unless he's using GH.. but even still

insulin 7x a week would get him fat as shit unless he's using GH.. but even still

Not even remotely true. I'm very successfully leaning out using insulin 6 days a week right now

2g test
700 deca

6 weeks prior to meet...
+200 drol/ed

Optional drop test to 1g

No insulin
No peptides
GH your call

I agree with this for test and deca. I like my test to be higher than my deca. Somewher close to 2:1 usually. I think the ghrp could be really helpful for appetite since he's trying for a nearly 30 pound increase and I like insulin cause it's cheap and effective. And for little slice even if this does put on some body fat, who cares? This is powerlifting. Extra leverage never hurt anyone

I edited it a little idk if you saw. My phone hit enter before I was done.
Yeah if he needs help eating GHRP is chill. No IGF or other peptides though imo

Last edited:
I agree with this for test and deca. I like my test to be higher than my deca. Somewher close to 2:1 usually. I think the ghrp could be really helpful for appetite since he's trying for a nearly 30 pound increase and I like insulin cause it's cheap and effective. And for little slice even if this does put on some body fat, who cares? This is powerlifting. Extra leverage never hurt anyone

indeed. for me personally tho, it always made me fat whenever I used it to gain

had to reduce it to 2 days a week (no GH)

2g test e
700 deca

6 weeks prior to meet...
+200 drol/ed

Drop test e to 1g
100 T suspension a day

No insulin
No peptides
GH your call

Ps I am very much against you being 275 or 308lbs. But if you're set on it... Godspeed

Why are you so against me going up to 275 or 308? I was floating around 280 something before I went off then got a horrible stomach virus and almost lost 20 lbs in 4 weeks. I'm 6'5 and I feel if I was lighter than that I wokld have no size on me at all. For powerlifting the weight class below 275 is 242 and I would have to shed a bunch of muscle to make that weight cut

Why are you so against me going up to 275 or 308? I was floating around 280 something before I went off then got a horrible stomach virus and almost lost 20 lbs in 4 weeks. I'm 6'5 and I feel if I was lighter than that I wokld have no size on me at all. For powerlifting the weight class below 275 is 242 and I would have to shed a bunch of muscle to make that weight cut

Realistically, being 308 is a pretty good load on the heart. That being said, art your height that's not tremendously big. Having power lifted myself at that height you would be going up against some tanks in the 242
Class and you would be at a disadvantage mechanically. I say go for it.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear