over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Looking for guidance

Come on bro, pop some aspirin and ibuprofen and you'll be as good as new in no time at all!!!

I couldn't help you even if you had blood work as I'm not a well versed person when it comes to that stuff. You need help with insurance? I'm your guy! Medical, I can give you a band aid and Neosporin!

As far as OTC supps go... watch this

[ame]https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=K9WpJfUL3eg[/ame]

Prescription... I'm not really the one to give any advice in that field. My bloods come within range, the only thing that's ever been janked is my cholesterol. So maybe something to help with that. Or just look into not eating anything to jank with cholesterol.

Maybe you've seen this..

[ame]https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=uJ0WJOQzrgg[/ame]

That's all I got lol

truth be told, it's been a while.

not a SUPER long time, but it's been too long.

ehhh... possibly?

i think that the main kidney killers are blood pressure, diabetes, pain killers/NSAIDS, and auto immune diseases.

im on top of my blood pressure, there's never been a diabetic or anyone with an auto-immune (or kidney/heart failure etc.) on either side of my family... and dont take painkillers/NSAIDS

my last kidney blood work had my EGFR at 119, creatinine at .89 (lower end of normal) and my BUN was slightly elevated.

protein was +1, but my doctor said it was nothing to worry about. he said i need to drink more water (as also evidenced by the BUN).

you guys think i should i take a baby aspirin? IIRC, John Meadows and other smart guys take one every day

Same for all of the above out of me. Had a badass back session. Came home eating post workout meal and felt like OJ Simpson was stabbing me in the stomach.

Ill be doing bloods a lot more often. Ive been in pain before..never like this. I take 1 baby asprin every morning with my pill stack.

tn multi, greens, curcumin, tudca, nac, fish oil, super enzymes, k2, b12.

Just started injecting glutiathione 600mg ed today.

proper bloodwork, it amazes me how many guys dont get bloodwork consistently. Bottom line is you are what your bloodwork says you are. Its especially easy if your not in a shitty ass state such as NY like me.

want to add a couple things about my bloodwork and im sure alot of other guys have the same issues

Vitamin D is always usually low

check the thyroid full panel and reverse t3 see if you need to up iodine or go on meds

obviously testosterone total and free

E2 DIM has seemed to help me

for hair DHT was crazy high went on finasteride

SHBG higher good for hair as it attached to
DHT but bad for free test

HDL was low and LDL was high orginally on a statin now take repatha which has been great as the statin elevated my liver enzymes

liver enzymes were also high due to lisinopril lowered the dose blood pressure still great.

and much more then this but this would all have been impossible without bloods and now I feel 1000x better, all of my levels are OPTIMAL which is exactly where I want to be

ive always heard and read that statins are the devil tho?

anyways, ive decided to add an 81mg baby aspirin to my daily regimen because I saw Stewie say that he does it for general health :eek:

apparently keeps certain types of bad cholesterol down, keeps the blood thinner, and even has some anti-cancer benefits? neato

and guys.. let's not get it twisted.. im not looking for medications to take just so I can abuse more drugs.

I just don't want to end up like fakihiri on dialysis because I didn't take a pill with very low side effects that costs $.04 a day

Yes baby aspirin is an absolute must, there is two things that males have to watch out for heart attack and cancer there is not much we can do about cancer but heart attack yes

that includes lipids, aspirin, and blood pressure for the heart

Last edited:

anyways, ive decided to add an 81mg baby aspirin to my daily regimen because I saw Stewie say that he does it for general health :eek:

apparently keeps certain types of bad cholesterol down, keeps the blood thinner, and even has some anti-cancer benefits? neato

and guys.. let's not get it twisted.. im not looking for medications to take just so I can abuse more drugs.

I just don't want to end up like fakihiri on dialysis because I didn't take a pill with very low side effects that costs $.04 a day

statins are the devil ..they deplete COQ-10 (..among other nutrients)

cholesterol on the other hand is NOT the devil & naturally rises after injury as part of the healing process ..for example it skyrockets after surgery

the campaign against cholesterol has been a campaign against humanity ..fueled by misunderstanding, misinterpretations & straight corruption ..no matter how many times the studies show that it is low cholesterol, NOT high cholesterol that is linked to increased cardio events

LDL is not bad

^^^there's is much to be discussed/learned here & so i'll leave it there as i'v stated enough for people to begin to do their own research ..and also so as not to hi-jack your thread

You sucking off a doctor nowadays Slicey?

Nice...

You sucking off a doctor nowadays Slicey?

Nice...

Hey, it might be a female doc and he just might marry up! Be smart Little Slice!

They are, unless you compare them to steroids (which is everyone's ill advised go-to pro statin argument).

regular bloodwork, therapeutic phlebotomy, metformin(anti aging and sugar control), telmisartan.

she'll just quit and get fat once the kid pops out

they call it the 'ol bait and switch' for a reason
Stranger: Hey man, What time is it?

LS: women are an abomination...I'm telling u, you better lawyer up with contracts if you plan to live with one...and...

Stranger: umm..so it's past 7??

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Stranger: Hey man, What time is it?

LS: women are an abomination...I'm telling u, you better lawyer up with contracts if you plan to live with one...and...

Stranger: umm..so it's past 7??

>>>everyone else: refers to women as 'bitches', 'c*nts', 'sluts', 'feeeeeeeeeeeeeeemales'

>>>little slice: says 'hey guys, keep the government out of your relationships'

LS HATES WOMEN!!!

:eek: let's stay on topic pls (no bully)

>>>everyone else: refers to women as 'bitches', 'c*nts', 'sluts', 'feeeeeeeeeeeeeeemales'

>>>little slice: says 'hey guys, keep the government out of your relationships'

LS HATES WOMEN!!!

:eek: let's stay on topic pls (no bully)
I just like bustin your chops slicey...[emoji846]

My hairy ass aint signin no marriage contract anytime soon [emoji5]

I just like bustin your chops slicey...[emoji846]

My hairy ass aint signin no marriage contract anytime soon [emoji5]

I could have gone the rest of my life without learning about the state of your ass hair.lol

I could have gone the rest of my life without learning about the state of your ass hair.lol
I didn't mean it literally!

Although come to think of it...[emoji848]

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws