over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Looking for Gym: South Beach Miami

TheHammerX

Registered
I am going to be in south beach very soon.

Looking to workout while I am there.

Do any of you guys know of a good gym I can train at? Looking to stay right there in the main south beach area.

Any other tips would be appreciated.

Good place for breakfast, etc. Thanks in advance guys!

There are a few but get ready to pay ridiculous money to train in them as u come off the bridge into the beach right before u get to Washington on your left there is one.if you turn left on Washington I don't remember exactly where but I say between 12 & 18 there is one on your right its upstairs above one of the nightclubs and one of the best in south beach is right next door to Gansevoort hotel
Have fun bro I hope the test or tren don't have your libido high cuz u gonna have a woodie all the time :D

There is a Golds in south beach, very good equipment. Last time I was there they charged 20.00 daily fee. I think they offered a weekly price but cant remember how much. There is a Krunch gym thats nice also. Have fun, SB is awesome.

There is a Golds in south beach, very good equipment. Last time I was there they charged 20.00 daily fee. I think they offered a weekly price but cant remember how much. There is a Krunch gym thats nice also. Have fun, SB is awesome.

thanks guys

i was kind of hoping to find some old run down type gym with old equipment like an old school kinda deal

at least there seems to be plenty of places!

There is a Gold's Gym there. It will be expensive for either the daily fee or 2 week membership.

Recently I was in Japan for 2 weeks. I paid $60 for a 2 week membership. Equipment was good and the girls were hot. Should find the same in South Beach.

thanks guys

i was kind of hoping to find some old run down type gym with old equipment like an old school kinda deal

at least there seems to be plenty of places!

Lol no brother u aint gonna find that in south beach.its all art deco and expensive.i don't know if u drink alcohol but if u do wait and see what they will charge you for one.the food is pricey as hell too but u get what u pay for its good shit and they treat you like a millionaire but when they hand u the bill oh boy:eek:

Lol no brother u aint gonna find that in south beach.its all art deco and expensive.i don't know if u drink alcohol but if u do wait and see what they will charge you for one.the food is pricey as hell too but u get what u pay for its good shit and they treat you like a millionaire but when they hand u the bill oh boy:eek:

hmmmmm.....

see .... I am working in the middle of FL

Have the weekend to hit the beach and get some fun in

Maybe I will go to Naples instead....

mostly lookin for some warm swimming water and decent beach to relax on

thanks for the tips guys, I am open to just about any suggestions!

I live in Miami and would definitely recommend spending a couple of days here if you've never experienced the city before.
The type of gym you have described doesn't exist here. There are a few decent ones as others have mentioned with HOT women at all of them. Also alot of spandex wearing guys in SOBE. Not that theres anything wrong with that.

hmmmmm.....

Haha well let me put it to you this way I have lived in Miami all my life and moved to Naples 7years ago so I think I can answer u on Naples too haha.here is the break down

South beach=very nice hotels, good food, very clear bluish water, the hottest women in the world wearing very very little and when they wear something its see threw or tight as hell:D,awsome night clubs, very expensive vacation, but the day and night life is amazing

Naples=very clean place, good food, water is nice but not as good as south beach, little bit pricey not too bad problem is Naples is were the Richie rich live.mayority of the girls are hotties but stuck up cuz they got money and don't show that much skin like in south beach not to mention south beach is a topless beach:rolleyes: and little further down is hallover beach which is nude beach lol.down town Naples is were the night life is but its more bars than clubs but nice bars.

If u are in middle Florida Naples would be closer.from Naples to south beach is about 3hr drive

So there you go bro all decks are on the table for you now u pick your poison.hope this helps u out in deciding.oh and gyms in Naples is gonna be like la fitness I thinks there is a gold too and the rest are few none name one's here and there but all off them are pricey too nothing old or beat down like I said Naples is very clean town with lots off money big houses expensive high end cars

Go out to Porkys in kendel... you def not gonna find "run down" in sobe lol

I liked Crunch on washington avenue

hmmmmm.....

ft lauderdale isnt quite miami, but its close, for 1/3rd the price hangin out on the beach lol... south florida barbell just opened in a warehouse downtown too...plers and strongmen and stuff out there...

There are a few but get ready to pay ridiculous money to train in them as u come off the bridge into the beach right before u get to Washington on your left there is one.if you turn left on Washington I don't remember exactly where but I say between 12 & 18 there is one on your right its upstairs above one of the nightclubs and one of the best in south beach is right next door to Gansevoort hotel
Have fun bro I hope the test or tren don't have your libido high cuz u gonna have a woodie all the time :D

It is call GRIND

Haha well let me put it to you this way I have lived in Miami all my life and moved to Naples 7years ago so I think I can answer u on Naples too haha.here is the break down

South beach=very nice hotels, good food, very clear bluish water, the hottest women in the world wearing very very little and when they wear something its see threw or tight as hell:D,awsome night clubs, very expensive vacation, but the day and night life is amazing

Naples=very clean place, good food, water is nice but not as good as south beach, little bit pricey not too bad problem is Naples is were the Richie rich live.mayority of the girls are hotties but stuck up cuz they got money and don't show that much skin like in south beach not to mention south beach is a topless beach:rolleyes: and little further down is hallover beach which is nude beach lol.down town Naples is were the night life is but its more bars than clubs but nice bars.

If u are in middle Florida Naples would be closer.from Naples to south beach is about 3hr drive

So there you go bro all decks are on the table for you now u pick your poison.hope this helps u out in deciding.oh and gyms in Naples is gonna be like la fitness I thinks there is a gold too and the rest are few none name one's here and there but all off them are pricey too nothing old or beat down like I said Naples is very clean town with lots off money big houses expensive high end cars

Pimpman I didn't know you lived in Naples. I lived there for 2 years a few years ago.

Pimpman explained it all and I would suggest if you are in central Florida you go to the Tampa area instead and wait until you can actually plan a vacation and then go to South Beach. The first time I went to Miami it was only for 1 day and you can't do shit in one day but get pissed off that you have to leave too quick. Now I'm seriously considering moving to Miami or the Keys.

Good luck and where ever you decide to go I hope you enjoy yourself and get plenty of Ass :headbang:

Fort Lauderdale Las Olas is the best time in my opinion. Miami Beach is cool if you rap or got a black card. Girls are snobs etc etc. Take Broward Blvd East my friend and go to Las Olas, the women are amazing tons of them with big fake boobs:love: and they are all down to party. Very cool people in the dale. F Miami Beach, it's for tourists.

Fort Lauderdale Las Olas is the best time in my opinion. Miami Beach is cool if you rap or got a black card. Girls are snobs etc etc. Take Broward Blvd East my friend and go to Las Olas, the women are amazing tons of them with big fake boobs:love: and they are all down to party. Very cool people in the dale. F Miami Beach, it's for tourists.

i live dt ftl... i like living here better, but there is NUTHIN here on the woman and day/nightlife in miami... hard rock is good tho, i will say that... los olas has a few decent bars/lounges w no clubs... dt ftl clubs are terrible... miami is so much to do... headin to brickell in a few for sum food/drinks then out to club Story and mansion later :) hollaaaaaaa lol

Pimpman I didn't know you lived in Naples. I lived there for 2 years a few years ago.

Pimpman explained it all and I would suggest if you are in central Florida you go to the Tampa area instead and wait until you can actually plan a vacation and then go to South Beach. The first time I went to Miami it was only for 1 day and you can't do shit in one day but get pissed off that you have to leave too quick. Now I'm seriously considering moving to Miami or the Keys.

Good luck and where ever you decide to go I hope you enjoy yourself and get plenty of Ass :headbang:

Yea bro and me and my wife hate it.our oldest son graduates tomorrow and is going to usf (university in Tampa) next month so as soon as he leaves we moving back to Miami.love Miami bro

What u crazy bro Las olas better than south beach yea back in the 80's maybe:confused: and girls snobs? Bro I gotten more Latin pussy in south beach than I can remember.mayority are either drunk as he'll or rolling on x and give that sweet ass up easy.now I admit if u aint good looking or have money then yea u out off luck.lucky me I have both :D.i use to bounce at space, the forge and Nicki beach and pussy came so easy ahh the good old days.now I'm in luv with my wife and kids so life is different.now I have fun with them.my clubs now a days are the Disney clubs :D

What u crazy bro Las olas better than south beach yea back in the 80's maybe:confused: and girls snobs? Bro I gotten more Latin pussy in south beach than I can remember.mayority are either drunk as he'll or rolling on x and give that sweet ass up easy.now I admit if u aint good looking or have money then yea u out off luck.lucky me I have both :D.i use to bounce at space, the forge and Nicki beach and pussy came so easy ahh the good old days.now I'm in luv with my wife and kids so life is different.now I have fun with them.my clubs now a days are the Disney clubs :D

P, you tell some funny stories:D

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner