over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Looking for Gym: South Beach Miami

What u crazy bro Las olas better than south beach yea back in the 80's maybe:confused: and girls snobs? Bro I gotten more Latin pussy in south beach than I can remember.mayority are either drunk as he'll or rolling on x and give that sweet ass up easy.now I admit if u aint good looking or have money then yea u out off luck.lucky me I have both :D.i use to bounce at space, the forge and Nicki beach and pussy came so easy ahh the good old days.now I'm in luv with my wife and kids so life is different.now I have fun with them.my clubs now a days are the Disney clubs :D

I love Fort Lauderdale clubs, Miami Beach is too rich for my blood. Women are the hottest, but Fort Lauderdale holds it's own in my opinion. I've always had great luck in Broward, I look good(i think), but I dont have the cash to throw down for miami beach.

What u crazy bro Las olas better than south beach yea back in the 80's maybe:confused: and girls snobs? Bro I gotten more Latin pussy in south beach than I can remember.mayority are either drunk as he'll or rolling on x and give that sweet ass up easy.now I admit if u aint good looking or have money then yea u out off luck.lucky me I have both :D.i use to bounce at space, the forge and Nicki beach and pussy came so easy ahh the good old days.now I'm in luv with my wife and kids so life is different.now I have fun with them.my clubs now a days are the Disney clubs :D

I love Fort Lauderdale clubs, Miami Beach is too rich for my blood. Women in Miami Beach are the hottest, but Fort Lauderdale holds it's own in my opinion they may not have the 10's, but they do have a lot of 7&8's and for South Florida thats solid. I've always had great luck in Broward, I look good(i think), but I dont have the cash to throw down for miami beach.

Spot called Jose Marti Gym in Brickell - downtown before you cross the causeway - which is a community rec. For what it is, it's decent. Best thing is $3 fee. If you're spending a lot of time in SoBe, you'll need to save all the $$$ you can for booze.

Might be worth checking out. At the very least, take that afternoon to look around the Brickell area, which has some nightlife spots that rival SoBe (it's where most locals spend their weekends).

Enjoy the trip brother, you picked a great time of year to visit.

Oh, and LMAO at the dude comparing FtL to SoBe. :confused:

Haha well let me put it to you this way I have lived in Miami all my life and moved to Naples 7years ago so I think I can answer u on Naples too haha.here is the break down

South beach=very nice hotels, good food, very clear bluish water, the hottest women in the world wearing very very little and when they wear something its see threw or tight as hell:D,awsome night clubs, very expensive vacation, but the day and night life is amazing

Naples=very clean place, good food, water is nice but not as good as south beach, little bit pricey not too bad problem is Naples is were the Richie rich live.mayority of the girls are hotties but stuck up cuz they got money and don't show that much skin like in south beach not to mention south beach is a topless beach:rolleyes: and little further down is hallover beach which is nude beach lol.down town Naples is were the night life is but its more bars than clubs but nice bars.

If u are in middle Florida Naples would be closer.from Naples to south beach is about 3hr drive

So there you go bro all decks are on the table for you now u pick your poison.hope this helps u out in deciding.oh and gyms in Naples is gonna be like la fitness I thinks there is a gold too and the rest are few none name one's here and there but all off them are pricey too nothing old or beat down like I said Naples is very clean town with lots off money big houses expensive high end cars

naples is a small place... wonder if we ever ran into eachother? lived there off and on for 10 years and know most of the bb type guys int hat area...

the golds gym there changed names at least last i was there, basically the same gym and people and owner i think just new name. its locally owned, they have boxing ring on the gym floor and things like that.

i like life styles better then LA fitness. the one by gloden gate was big and nice, the vanderbilt one was kinda crowded.

u cant compare los olas to sobe lol... the only thing broward has over mia is the hard rock... hard rock is the shiit tho.. my girl likes going to rock bc there is soooo much security and never any real problems... i dont even take her DT miami bc its alwayz fighting...maimi beach is a lil less drama....i will tell you one thing tho, my bday weekend is memorial weekend, and this is one time i definetley wont be out in sobe... im all for hip hop n shit, n got a crazy crew,,, but last time we went down and chilled on black weekend we got in about 4 fights, and a guy got stabbed up about 10feet from us within about a 5 hour period in 1 night.... then we went over to space and at about 3am or sumthin like that we heard about bath salt guy chewing faces off.....the year before we were down the street when cops put about 100 rounds into a car and killed tha guy.....smh hahhahhaha... ill be at the rock w a rented room....

use to bounce out at spacio pimpman???? thats been our spot for about 6-8 years...when did u work there? nuthin like a shit show saturday at space then over to rush till noon lmao...i wound up at PTz last nite...bandz a make her dance, bansz a make her dance hahahha :D

Fort Myers Here I come ! Hammerhead Gym Baby!

Thanks all for your help.

Now plans have changed yet again.

After investigating prices and my desire to stay ocean front and watch the sunset over the ocean.

I believe I am bound for Fort Myers Beach.

especially when I discovered they have a gym called 'hammerhead gym'.

Cant resist.

thats the 'current' decision anyways. See .. I will be by myself. Would like to watch the sunset from the beach

I am not in to clubbin' or hittin the bars

I 'd rather chill out on the beach with some beer, hit a great lunch spot, etc

I am married happily and a lame-O I guess.

regardless.....seriously hoping where ever I go there will be a little bit of eye candy:)

Thanks all for your help.

Now plans have changed yet again.

After investigating prices and my desire to stay ocean front and watch the sunset over the ocean.

I believe I am bound for Fort Myers Beach.

especially when I discovered they have a gym called 'hammerhead gym'.

Cant resist.

thats the 'current' decision anyways. See .. I will be by myself. Would like to watch the sunset from the beach

I am not in to clubbin' or hittin the bars

I 'd rather chill out on the beach with some beer, hit a great lunch spot, etc

I am married happily and a lame-O I guess.

regardless.....seriously hoping where ever I go there will be a little bit of eye candy:)

You like ft.myers beach.its not that bad.were u staying at lani Kia? If your not that's the area were the hottest hang out is .on the weekends the boats anchor right off choir and party and the hotel has a live band playing.good place I think you will like it.the hotel has a restaurant on the very top of the hotel that over looks the whole beach u can sit inside or out doors.food not pricy at all.if u sit out doors u covered under umbrellas so the sun won't bake you while u eat.very nice sun rise and sun down view from there

u cant compare los olas to sobe lol... the only thing broward has over mia is the hard rock... hard rock is the shiit tho.. my girl likes going to rock bc there is soooo much security and never any real problems... i dont even take her DT miami bc its alwayz fighting...maimi beach is a lil less drama....i will tell you one thing tho, my bday weekend is memorial weekend, and this is one time i definetley wont be out in sobe... im all for hip hop n shit, n got a crazy crew,,, but last time we went down and chilled on black weekend we got in about 4 fights, and a guy got stabbed up about 10feet from us within about a 5 hour period in 1 night.... then we went over to space and at about 3am or sumthin like that we heard about bath salt guy chewing faces off.....the year before we were down the street when cops put about 100 rounds into a car and killed tha guy.....smh hahhahhaha... ill be at the rock w a rented room....

use to bounce out at spacio pimpman???? thats been our spot for about 6-8 years...when did u work there? nuthin like a shit show saturday at space then over to rush till noon lmao...i wound up at PTz last nite...bandz a make her dance, bansz a make her dance hahahha :D

Brother I bounce there years ago.i say like 11 years now.i don't know if u will remember this but when I bounce there was when they use to have Friday night was gay night at the blue room then the red room would open for regular crowed so the gays were in the blue room and regulars in the red.then the blue room would be open for regulars later at night so u could walk from one to another.then they opened the hip hop room inside and the patio outside for Latin music.i don't know if they sold it but Luis and his partner use to Own it I can remember his partner name.i use to work when big black Jeff worked the from door damn he was jacked lol.

Me and the wife love hard rock.u get blasted and just walk up to your room no dui.u hit the pool in the morning and at night u can walk around without having to do the clubs and still have a good time

I used to have crazy work hours.thursday I bounce at the forge 9pm to like 4am,friday space 9pm to noone (Saturday) then back to space Saturday 9pm to noone(sunday)then noone Sunday go home sleep for two hours and at 3pm start bouncing at Nicki beach till like 10 or 11pm.but man I loved my job :D

And its true I wouldn't hit sobe on memorial weekend way to many black people.they act like idiots nothing against the race just speaking the truth, guns,knifes,and gangsters and start trouble for nothing just to make a scene.never fails every year is the same thing.all u hear is cracker this cracker that

Last edited:
You like ft.myers beach.its not that bad.were u staying at lani Kia? If your not that's the area were the hottest hang out is .on the weekends the boats anchor right off choir and party and the hotel has a live band playing.good place I think you will like it.the hotel has a restaurant on the very top of the hotel that over looks the whole beach u can sit inside or out doors.food not pricy at all.if u sit out doors u covered under umbrellas so the sun won't bake you while u eat.very nice sun rise and sun down view from there

Haha! You read me like a newspaper headline brother.

I was considering lana, yes.

But, i am married and will be there by myself, and i like sleep so, maybe not the best place for me, haha.

But the prices are indeed the best so i cant rule it out.

Looking forward to training at hammerhead that saturday!

Thunder Gym

I don't think this gym is near Miami beach or south beach..however I trained there a few times back when I used to visit my sister when she was living in Miami...this was a bodybuilding gym when I visited there in 1999 and 2000.. its probably still a decent gym.. Have a great time in Miami...The women are off the hook!!!!

Thunder Gym
59 Beacom Blvd
Miami, FL 33135
Neighborhood: West Flagler
(305) 642-0413

Haha! You read me like a newspaper headline brother.

I was considering lana, yes.

But, i am married and will be there by myself, and i like sleep so, maybe not the best place for me, haha.

But the prices are indeed the best so i cant rule it out.

Looking forward to training at hammerhead that saturday!

Lol no u get to sleep all u want. its not crazy party type thing.during the day yea u got ur people at the beach and the band playing and stuff but around 6pm everyone gone home and its pretty quiet.they have a no alcohol ordness in the beach.u can't have any alcohol in ur coolers or walk the beach with it while u drinking either.u could only consume alcohol if u buy it at one of the bars in the hotels.and Lana is really the only hotel on the beach cuz the rest are just bar/food businesses.u have to drink it on there property.the cops walk the beach sand and randomly walk up to people and check there coolers u get caught and u get fined.

I don't think this gym is near Miami beach or south beach..however I trained there a few times back when I used to visit my sister when she was living in Miami...this was a bodybuilding gym when I visited there in 1999 and 2000.. its probably still a decent gym.. Have a great time in Miami...The women are off the hook!!!!

Thunder Gym
59 Beacom Blvd
Miami, FL 33135
Neighborhood: West Flagler
(305) 642-0413

Yes bro that gym is still there right down the street from Miami high school.wow u brought back some old memories to me

lol! i stared working at pearl years ago right after a shooting there that weekend! everyone stays away! you need freaking body armer working those days...

to the other guy who bounced there must have been very similar time i think i worked there in 04-06 pearl, mansion, automatic slims, few other random ones

Last edited:
Brother I bounce there years ago.i say like 11 years now.i don't know if u will remember this but when I bounce there was when they use to have Friday night was gay night at the blue room then the red room would open for regular crowed so the gays were in the blue room and regulars in the red.then the blue room would be open for regulars later at night so u could walk from one to another.then they opened the hip hop room inside and the patio outside for Latin music.i don't know if they sold it but Luis and his partner use to Own it I can remember his partner name.i use to work when big black Jeff worked the from door damn he was jacked lol.

Me and the wife love hard rock.u get blasted and just walk up to your room no dui.u hit the pool in the morning and at night u can walk around without having to do the clubs and still have a good time

i know luis... he still owned it as of like 6 months ago or so i thought... i just heard someone bought gold rush, space, and something else on the block in the past few months though... i know rush is closed until october bc new owner and hes sinking millis into it...maybe he bought space too, idk, ill find out... hahahaha, nah they dont have the rooms like that anymore.... downstairs is hip hop, upstairs indoors is trance, terace is house n shit....place still rocks man... not a classy place to impress a girl, but a place to let loose, thats 4sure smh hahahahahaha

i know luis... he still owned it as of like 6 months ago or so i thought... i just heard someone bought gold rush, space, and something else on the block in the past few months though... i know rush is closed until october bc new owner and hes sinking millis into it...maybe he bought space too, idk, ill find out... hahahaha, nah they dont have the rooms like that anymore.... downstairs is hip hop, upstairs indoors is trance, terace is house n shit....place still rocks man... not a classy place to impress a girl, but a place to let loose, thats 4sure smh hahahahahaha

Lol the X is all in there;) water and lollipops and glow sticks hahaha.i be moving back next month can't wait bro

naples is a small place... wonder if we ever ran into eachother? lived there off and on for 10 years and know most of the bb type guys int hat area...

the golds gym there changed names at least last i was there, basically the same gym and people and owner i think just new name. its locally owned, they have boxing ring on the gym floor and things like that.

i like life styles better then LA fitness. the one by gloden gate was big and nice, the vanderbilt one was kinda crowded.

I'm sure we did at one time or another.i compete and done few local shows in cape Coral and Sarasota

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Itisisaysme510
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws