over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Looking for ideas on increasing bone density

Pitbull1

Registered
I need to increase my bone density for Brazilian jiu jitsu. I am 46. There are other older guys that also do this in my gym. All of them seem to have big thick finger bones. They all weigh maybe 20 to 30 lb more than me but their finger size is probably two times bigger. I have tried HGH in the past not for bone density but back when I used to cycle. Me and HGH did not get along. Even at 2 IU every other day then every 3 days it would swell my joints so bad that I could hardly walk for months Even after I quit taking it.

I'm not jealous of their big fingers it's just my fingers have been snapping lately. The last time I was in the gym which was a couple months ago my pointer finger literally went sideways when I don't think there was enough pressure to force it to go sideways.

So I'm just here thinking of any ideas on how to increase bone density. I am open to steroid ideas also. But whatever I do it's something that I want to stick with for many years and not cycle on and off.

That doesn't sound like a bone density probably but possibly some laxity w your ligaments. Problem there is once they've been stretched like that (your finger going sideways) it can be easier to happen again. Maybe you should try training specifically for grip strength. Doing reps of hanging from a chin-up bar for as long as possible, farmer walk, etc.. a gnarly one is to put two plates together and then just hold them between your thumb and fingers. Try it with two 10lb plates and see how long you can go, then progress from there, two 25lb plates gets tough really quick. And use plates that don't have a big lip on them

I keep this in my truck, just use it randomly when I'm driving around.

Attachments

• 20230221_173549.jpg
    20230221_173549.jpg
    75.6 KB · Views: 4
Or start working as an electrician, that will give you impressive hand strength

That doesn't sound like a bone density probably but possibly some laxity w your ligaments. Problem there is once they've been stretched like that (your finger going sideways) it can be easier to happen again. Maybe you should try training specifically for grip strength. Doing reps of hanging from a chin-up bar for as long as possible, farmer walk, etc.. a gnarly one is to put two plates together and then just hold them between your thumb and fingers. Try it with two 10lb plates and see how long you can go, then progress from there, two 25lb plates gets tough really quick. And use plates that don't have a big lip on them
Sorry, *doesn't sound like a bone density problem

go get a dexa scan before u say u have low bone density. Prob just get fucked up on that mat

Hi.
For increasing bone density, there are several natural methods you can try:

1. Weight-bearing exercise: Weight-bearing exercises like running, jumping, or strength training can stimulate bone growth and help improve bone density.
  2. Adequate calcium and vitamin D intake: Calcium and vitamin D are essential for bone health. Make sure you're getting enough of these nutrients through a healthy diet or supplements.
  3. Quit smoking: Smoking can decrease bone density and increase the risk of fractures. Quitting smoking can help improve bone health.
  4. Limit alcohol consumption: Heavy alcohol consumption can lead to decreased bone density and increase the risk of fractures. Limiting alcohol intake can help improve bone health.
  5. Hormone replacement therapy: Hormone replacement therapy (HRT) can be effective in increasing bone density in postmenopausal women and men with low testosterone levels. However, HRT can have potential risks and should only be done under the guidance of a healthcare professional.
It's important to speak with a healthcare professional before starting any new exercise or supplement regimen to ensure their safety and effectiveness for your individual health needs.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rpsly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws