over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Looking for input! Aspiring BB 23 yrs.

• Thread starter Deleted member 117187
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 117187

Hey I'm looking for serious input. The dirty truth from your point of view.
I'm 23, been lifting since I was 18. 5'10 currently 185lbs. Before lifting was 135 lbs. I haven't competed yet. But working my way up in size still
Just want to hear your opinions on potential.
**broken link removed****broken link removed****broken link removed****broken link removed****broken link removed****broken link removed****broken link removed**

Back width is good, chest, bis, and front delts are all on there way. I would focus on chest as a whole (upper and lower)...Triceps also would considerably help even your arms out. Quads are also on the right path but don't forget about those hammy's!

Rear delts also maybe start hitting them 2x a week try high volume and low to see how your body reacts to different training.

Good luck

You need to gain about 30lbs of good quality tissue over the next few years, then consider doing a show.

Back looks good, chest is shit, legs have good size, arms are weak, delts are ok.

At your age and experience level, it's just about adding more muscle and building a solid base to work with. My advice is this: Don't worry about trying to fine-tune any particular bodyparts. Work up a solid nutrition plan and spend some time eating and growing. Building a good physique is a long road, but it looks like you are off to a decent start, especially with a 50-lb gain since you started.

And don't listen to "9muscle9" above me that is telling you which body parts suck. You are just getting started, of course you aren't going to look like a freak yet. Just eat A LOT, train hard, and always get your rest and recovery time. The rest will fall in to place.

As Flex has said (and you just need to look at his progress to take his word for it) At this point all you need is consistency, consistency to eat, and train hard and heavy. Grow overall before you can even start worrying about shaping certain bodyparts etc, as you continue to grow you will find out yourself what are your stronger bodyparts. For me my arms, legs and shoulders ballooned up big time before anything else.

The 1-2 years i trained the only thing i would change would be having a more healthy diet. But i pretty much ate near everything in site and trained heavy as fuck. Since then i haven't made them sorta gains, more fine tuning my body. I plan to throw caution to the wind again next year....more healthy and more smarter though! Keep us updated brother and good luck!

As Flex has said (and you just need to look at his progress to take his word for it) At this point all you need is consistency, consistency to eat, and train hard and heavy. Grow overall before you can even start worrying about shaping certain bodyparts etc, as you continue to grow you will find out yourself what are your stronger bodyparts. For me my arms, legs and shoulders ballooned up big time before anything else.

The 1-2 years i trained the only thing i would change would be having a more healthy diet. But i pretty much ate near everything in site and trained heavy as fuck. Since then i haven't made them sorta gains, more fine tuning my body. I plan to throw caution to the wind again next year....more healthy and more smarter though! Keep us updated brother and good luck!

I agree with you and flex. I know I need more size. My current goal is 215 and not a flabby 215 ha. My strong point in lifts would be my legs and back. This is my first time running deca. Other 2 cycles were test and oral. Was right at 195 end of both cycles. I had lost my gains due to field training and not enough food or lifting. Started at 175 with both test cycles got to 195 at the end than 4 months later off to training and lost it.
**broken link removed**
The pic I just attached was right after my last cycle.
It sucks to spend time and money to have to start over but I'm not stopping and time soon. I'm just using what I need to grow too nothing crazy.

Slow steady and stay consistent....THATS THE KEY!

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
locoslave
NapsGear