over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Looking for simple training advice

n3mo0101

Registered
Good Morning PM'ers. I hope you're all having an incredible day on this beautiful planet!

Here is my quandary in as simple of terms as I can put it:

I have been training legs 2x/week. My legs respond very well even at 1x per week. My legs are getting huge in proportion to the rest of my body.

I train chest 1x/week. My chest does not respond as well as my legs. My chest is lagging in proportion to the rest of my body.

Should I train chest 2x/week and switch legs to only 1x per week?

If yes, would you recommend doing a light day, high rep and heavier day, lower reps?

Just looking for some advice. Thanks guys

Have the same problem for a long time brother and with my trainer had me doing. chest and bi"s on Sunday and back and tri's on Tuesday off on Wednesday legs Thursday, then Friday before I did shoulders I would do dumbbell flyes and incline press that way you're hitting chest twice a week until it comes up..

from BM

Good Morning PM'ers. I hope you're all having an incredible day on this beautiful planet!

I have been training legs 2x/week. My legs respond very well even at 1x per week. My legs are getting huge in proportion to the rest of my body.

I train chest 1x/week. My chest does not respond as well as my legs. My chest is lagging in proportion to the rest of my body.

If yes, would you recommend doing a light day, high rep and heavier day, lower reps?

Before any training assessment, it's always most beneficial for you to provide your stats, diet and if using "supplements" (as they greatly contribute to recovery).

GH 4IU PER DAY

TEST CYP 500MG/WEEK

5'11" 215LBS 8-10%BF

3200-3500 CALORIES PER DAY, CLEAN DIET

VITAMIN C, NOW ADAM MENS MULTIY, CAL/MAG/ZINC

TAKE NOW SUPER ENZYMES W EVERY MEAL

AT LEAST 1 GALLON WATER PER DAY

Last edited:
IDK man...

I had the same problem for years, my legs grew like weeds but the rest of me didnt, i didnt even notice it as much as my old training partner did, one day he told me that the rest of me was lagging and that i was starting to get a "Tom Platz" body so i stopped doing legs every week and just hit them once a month and started prioritizing chest and back, 5 years later i was better proportioned a

Last edited:
The most classic action is deep squat during train the legs. Keeping on doing deep squat can stimulate the secretion of testosterone—free aphrodisiac, that can make your muscle become stronger quickly.

you need to make sure your every action standard enough, there is a small detail is often ignored when benching, keep your shoulder blaades pulled together and tight, When you pull your shoulder blades together you're creating a tighter, more stable surface from which to press, which guartee the stress of your chest and back

Hit chest twice week. One heavy day followed by liter more reps day. Least two days apart, for recovery. You could do shoulders once with chest , Do legs once week . See what happens. Legs won't shrink , chest catch up.

Write out your whole training routine. I would suggest hitting chest 2x week as 10c said.

Click on the link in my signature.

You'll learn several new ways to train each body part plus a whole lot more!

-MT

I would do much more low to high ramping down to mediumlow to medium high then super set with low/highs and descendingsuper sets of mediumlows to your final set of superset,decending drop sets. Then take a walk out on this beautiful planet of ours.

CG

Pics

If I posted my whole routine it would be extremely complicated because I have my exercises on a rotation...but the template is like thisL

Monday - Legs

Tuesday - Shoulders, Bi's, Tri's

Wednesday - HIIT cardio on stairmaster

Thursday - Legs

Friday - Chest/ Back

Saturday - Rest

Sunday - HIIT Cardio stairmaster

I'm posting an actual training question for my own benefit. I'm not posting something about "who's gonna win what competition", or "how many more milligrams of test should I do", or something else that is pointless and has absolutely no relevance to helping any of the members out in their training. If you are going to post a sarcastic response, please save the calories.

Maybe someone else out there is in the same situation as me, or has been, and we can all learn.

Attachments

• IMG_0765.JPG
    IMG_0765.JPG
    117 KB · Views: 188
  • IMG_0815.JPG
    IMG_0815.JPG
    112.9 KB · Views: 187
  • IMG_0830.JPG
    IMG_0830.JPG
    198.1 KB · Views: 181
  • IMG_0834.JPG
    IMG_0834.JPG
    84.9 KB · Views: 168
Last edited:
i don't think your legs are overpowering at all....

i think you are just used to seeing people with no fuckin legs...

i wouldn't change any frequency in leg training.

:cool:

Thank you, sir. Much appreciated.

I'd never stop training legs, they are the best trick to overall body growth and anabolism there is.
When I first started out at 185 it took me 2 years to get over 200, leg training was an afterthought did back bis forearms and legs -last, and chest shoulders tris EOD.
When I split legs into their own session I gained 20 lbs in a year, and ten more after that the next year. All before juice and supplements.

You look good and your legs don't over power anything. It's not just the split/frequency but the workouts themselves. I always struggled with my mind muscle connection with my chest. As a result my delts overpowered everything and my chest was very weak. I knew it wasn't just genetics and that I wasn't engaging it as effectively as I could have. It still needs a lot of work but my chest has improved loads in the last few months. Sure I will never have a chest like Arnold but it's improving and that is good enough for me. I would spend time researching body mechanics and just going over how to perform the main chest movements to help you fully engage your chest and to get the most out of your workouts. It's not just about the weights you lift either and form is everything especially when it comes to body parts that don't respond the best.

Your split is fine but sure you could do 6 weeks with legs twice and chest once then rotate to chest twice and legs one and back to legs twice etc. I just checked your weekly split and I love training opposing muscles together so chest and back is great. However if you want to improve chest you could even just have a day dedicated to it. Then do legs once and back once. A good way of adding legs back in for a 2nd day could be to add hams with back etc. The possibilites are endless and as long as you progress in the gym and train everything in the week your split details aren't that important. But sure definitely give it it's own day or train it twice if you want to try and improve things.

Concur. Props as well to a good physique.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
locoslave
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131