over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Looking for something to ANNIHILATE hunger/appetite

Copenhagen Chew tobacco... serious

Any supps/meds out there that absolutely destroy hunger. I've consumed 8,000 calories in a day on some of the most powerful appetite-suppressing supplements/meds on the market (ECA, hCG, Acomplia etc.); this is NOT an exaggeration either...

Currently, I take:

-hCG (250 IUs/day)
-Bromo (5 mg/day)
-Hoodia
-Stim appetite suppressants (ErgoBurn and/or Stim-X)

Diet is extremely clean, (@ just 10-14% carbs). I've been <25% carbs for almost 4 straight months now, but the hunger is still pretty bad and prevents me from sleeping for half the night.

Stim-X and comparable products usually work well, maybe up the dose. High doses of Dlys3 GHRP-6 may help.....it is a ghrelin antagonist and ghrelin contributes to the hunger factor so using an antagonist should help.
Have you ever had your blood sugar tested? Sometimes Pre-diabetic conditions can be present that will tend to keep blood sugar levels elevated which can contribute to uncontrollable hunger as well. Metformin/glucophage works wonders and can help shred fat at the same time.
Chromium will also help with blood sugar levels.....
Do you have uncontrollable thirst? Hot flashes or high temps without sweating?

Stim-X and comparable products usually work well, maybe up the dose. High doses of Dlys3 GHRP-6 may help.....it is a ghrelin antagonist and ghrelin contributes to the hunger factor so using an antagonist should help.
Have you ever had your blood sugar tested? Sometimes Pre-diabetic conditions can be present that will tend to keep blood sugar levels elevated which can contribute to uncontrollable hunger as well. Metformin/glucophage works wonders and can help shred fat at the same time.
Chromium will also help with blood sugar levels.....
Do you have uncontrollable thirst? Hot flashes or high temps without sweating?

i know i do sometimes

the little tweakerz around here never seem to eat...they said sumthin about local hood "supps" that are $5-20, said it is a complete appetite ANNIHILATERRR...lmaooo...jk ;)

Google, "Binge Eating Disorder"

You'll see it is just like Bulimia, without the purging.

There have been some cases where common anti-depressants may work, but they typically just handle the depression part of the binge eating.

Topamax (an anticonvulsant), has been shown to work at killing the thoughts of eating. However, the side effects are quite terrible.

I have spoken to 2 people who have tried this, and both stated that their thoughts of eating completely disappeared. One of the two people did state that they had heavy mood changes and were unable to think and speak clearly, so they stopped the meds.

Most of the "appetite suppressants" out there trick your body to think it is full, either in the stomache or in the brain. Other options are for sugar and hormone control. The problem is the specifics of a Binge Eating disorder is that there are no other physiological issues, and its is a compulsive habit. Common to OCD in some cases where eating must occur just to feel normal.

It's an odd thing... but does seem to exist.

I noticed this is an old post, so I assume the original poster may no longer be around.

Do you have any access to adderall or ritalin? Those help a lot for hunger.

Hoodia works well you said you were already taking it though. What kind do you take? Go to Amazon.com and look up the 2000mg per serving hoodia extended release. It works pretty well for most people. It says take 1 pill then another 8 hours later but I found it works best if you take both right away.

Ephedrine/caffeine/aspirin stack works well. However prolonged use and it slowly loses effectiveness until you take a break from it.

Glucomannan taken at 3-4 grams before meals with a lot of water will help keep you fuller longer.

1,3 DMAA is a stimulant that you can buy pure. 40-60mg works great for hunger supression and will give you a ton of energy. It is the same as the ECA though in terms of tolerance over time.

Synephrine can also be bought pure. I've never taken over 20mg but it also helps and can make the ECA stack more effective if you add it in.

If you use everything you listed plus the stuff I listed you can really kill your appetite and not grow much of a tolerance if you rotate the different things after you test them out and figure out proper dosages, combinations, etc.

The most appropriate answer to the question how to increase appetite is by setting and following a proper time table for eating food. You should absolutely avoid the wrong practices such as not eating anything for a long period of time or eating too much food at a given time.mole removal at home

Last edited:

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
jd08