over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Looking for SUNGLASSES..off topic

massivemark

Registered
Guys I'm trying to find sunglasses but I cant seem to find what brands these ones are. Maybe Ray Ban?

Attachments

• 790-1432253656-5599-3341.jpg
    790-1432253656-5599-3341.jpg
    149.7 KB · Views: 239
Go to Nordstrom rack

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Very unlikely to be Ray-Ban. I'm on my third pair of Ray-Ban prescription sunglasses and they usually have the white, angled logo printed on the end pieces, not raised lettering like in those pictured.

Tried a Google image search with the URL and it gave no results. Try Lenscrafters or other big glasses vendor websites and you'll probably find it or something similar very quickly.

Maldorf - what do you reco for an everyday wear watch? Nice but not over the top. In finance and typically dress business casual. I remember that you are a watch dude - from way back.

I own two Hamilton Watches. Check them out on that site I linked. They are quality affordable automatic watches (self wind with a spring, no quartz/battery). Swiss made etc. The one I paid I think about $300 for and the other was around $750. They look nice and are good quality. Pretty sure the parent company is Swatch, and they also own Tissot which is similar in build quality just a bit less expensive. I started out with a used Tissot I bought at a pawn shop. Ive got a buddy that is really into watches, own 2 Rolex's and a bunch of others like Omega. He turned me on to Jomashop. He has ordered watches from there that cost $3000 + and he trusts them. So do I.

this is the one I most recently picked up, worn by Elvis in the movie Blue Hawaii : https://www.jomashop.com/hamilton-watch-h24655331.html Hamilton has been around for a long time. I don't know the history though. Just remember watching a recent War War II movie and a pilot was wearing one in the movie.

Here is the other I wear :
https://www.jomashop.com/hamilton-watch-h68551933.html

I like Hamilton.

Last edited:
I'd go somewhere that you could go try some on. I'm very particular and some of the lenses can be too dark or even too light, plus you want something that fits your particular style.

That is what I would do. If you find a pair you like in a store you could then look on Jomashop and they might have it a lot less expensive. I know it is shitty, but you could then buy it online instead of brick and mortar.

Maldorf - what do you reco for an everyday wear watch? Nice but not over the top. In finance and typically dress business casual. I remember that you are a watch dude - from way back.
I'm a "Tag Heuer" type myself. Always loved their watches and have a few.

One of their Carrera models would work nicely with what you maybe looking for.

Sent from my LG-H871 using Tapatalk

Maldorf - Rmtt. Thanks for the reply... OTL - you too brother. I like Rolex but not really wanting that for everyday... literally everyone has one in the office (it seems)

Maldorf - you only had to say Elvis. Coolest cat what ever lived - fact!! :D. Was 5 when he died - I remember where I was when I heard my parents talking about it. I thought the king and Evil Kneivel were the same person and melted down. Lol. Both were my hero’s

Rmtt - I do dig Tag and will check out as well

Maldorf - you only had to say Elvis. Coolest cat what ever lived - fact!! :D. Was 5 when he died - I remember where I was when I heard my parents talking about it. I thought the king and Evil Kneivel were the same person and melted down. Lol. Both were my hero’s

I was 7 years old when he died and also remember where I was. We were on vacation and first learned about it on the TV in our room. My mother was a huge fan and I don't think I have seen her cry that hard since.

Evil Kneivel was a hero to me too. I had that really cool motorcycle toy that you would put his figure on and then turn the dial really fast to wind up a spring in the bike. That thing took off fast!

You're gonna have to dig, those aren't iconic enough to stand out as any specific brand. Ray ban does have their new wayfarers that have a similar outline on the edge of the lens but the shape isn't exact.

**broken link removed**

I was 7 years old when he died and also remember where I was. We were on vacation and first learned about it on the TV in our room. My mother was a huge fan and I don't think I have seen her cry that hard since.

Evil Kneivel was a hero to me too. I had that really cool motorcycle toy that you would put his figure on and then turn the dial really fast to wind up a spring in the bike. That thing took off fast!

Holy shit I remember that EK toy. I didn’t have one but my friend who was a little older did. I remember thinking that was the coolest toy in the world. Yes - it was fast as hell - and the bike wrecked almost every time just like Knievel too!!
Man - kids today would go insane if they only had the toys we had. But we had a freaking blast. Im sure you made a lot of the stuff to play with like me. I still have scars all over from trying to jump rickity ass ramps we built - lol

Holy shit I remember that EK toy. I didn’t have one but my friend who was a little older did. I remember thinking that was the coolest toy in the world. Yes - it was fast as hell - and the bike wrecked almost every time just like Knievel too!!
Man - kids today would go insane if they only had the toys we had. But we had a freaking blast. Im sure you made a lot of the stuff to play with like me. I still have scars all over from trying to jump rickity ass ramps we built - lol

LOL, yeah. I built a big ramp for the toy bike to jump. My buddy was a real daredevil type and built a ramp for his real bike. He used to, believe it or not, stand on top of his bike seat while it was moving down the street. Stood straight up with his arms held out to the side, guess he balanced with his arms. Funny thing is, he was a hemophiliac! Always falling down and getting huge bruises and needed to go to the ER then for a transfusion. It didn't stop him though. Once he fell off the tree in his backyard, must have been up over 20 feet high and hit just about every branch on the way down it seemed.

i go to rite-aid and get sunglasses for 12 bucks.
im so cool i dont need to pay hundreds of dollars to look good. i make the shades look good....
ahem.

LOL, yeah. I built a big ramp for the toy bike to jump. My buddy was a real daredevil type and built a ramp for his real bike. He used to, believe it or not, stand on top of his bike seat while it was moving down the street. Stood straight up with his arms held out to the side, guess he balanced with his arms. Funny thing is, he was a hemophiliac! Always falling down and getting huge bruises and needed to go to the ER then for a transfusion. It didn't stop him though. Once he fell off the tree in his backyard, must have been up over 20 feet high and hit just about every branch on the way down it seemed.

Had a crazy ass kid like that in my neighborhood too. Not sure what ever happened to him - but I would be very surprised if it has gone well.. it’s really crazy to think back about the freedom we had as kids. My mom would tell us to be home for dinner and most summer days we were out the door on our bikes early and only came back to eat. How the hell my brother and I made it through childhood with all of our limbs is truly a wonder.

Hey look like wayfarers to me

Had a crazy ass kid like that in my neighborhood too. Not sure what ever happened to him - but I would be very surprised if it has gone well.. it’s really crazy to think back about the freedom we had as kids. My mom would tell us to be home for dinner and most summer days we were out the door on our bikes early and only came back to eat. How the hell my brother and I made it through childhood with all of our limbs is truly a wonder.

Yep, and we only had lap belts at first. Shoulder harness didn't come in till later. No child seats and we never wore a helmet. We all survived just fine too. I was like you and outside most of the day. We would ride off miles from the house to play. Wed play in the sewers and crazy stuff like that. As a young teen we used to play with fireworks and fire. Made bombs! The good old days.

I had one pair of ray bands and they broke from some one stepping on them and never again will I spend the money lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner