over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Looking for the right bridge

stryfe434

Registered
I've been on tren 350 and provieron 30mg day for about 8 weeks... For the past 2 and half been on dnp mostly just 250mg a day.

Anyway, sleep is non existent, i'm guessing its the tren and the dnp mixed. I'm trying to lean up right now. So I've got a lot of primo I've been waiting to run, which is ultimately what I want to switch too.

Problem is it takes 6 weeks to kick in. So, I have one of two options.

1. Run 500mg NPP for 6 weeks, while I start the primo and wait for it to kick in.

2. Run Epistane (the oral) for about 4-5 weeks, and frontload the primo.

Which one of the two bridges would be best for weightloss do y'all think? I've heard npp can cause a little minor bloat... I think epistane may even aid fat lass.

My diet is only around 1000 calories a day.

I've been on tren 350 and provieron 30mg day for about 8 weeks... For the past 2 and half been on dnp mostly just 250mg a day.

Anyway, sleep is non existent, i'm guessing its the tren and the dnp mixed. I'm trying to lean up right now. So I've got a lot of primo I've been waiting to run, which is ultimately what I want to switch too.

Problem is it takes 6 weeks to kick in. So, I have one of two options.

1. Run 500mg NPP for 6 weeks, while I start the primo and wait for it to kick in.

2. Run Epistane (the oral) for about 4-5 weeks, and frontload the primo.

Which one of the two bridges would be best for weightloss do y'all think? I've heard npp can cause a little minor bloat... I think epistane may even aid fat lass.

My diet is only around 1000 calories a day.
No front loading,waste of product...NPP is an awesome compound to run also...What's your stats being at a calorie deflit of 1000 calories a day ?...

Omni-Labs SPONSORED ATHLETE©[email protected]®THE REAPER

Is bridging still a thing?

No front loading,waste of product...NPP is an awesome compound to run also...What's your stats being at a calorie deflit of 1000 calories a day ?...

Omni-Labs SPONSORED ATHLETE©[email protected]®THE REAPER

just got down from 232 to 211... bridging is about the only way to not lose all my muscle at a deficit of 1000 and i'm trying to get rid of the weight fast

why do you say front-loading is a waste?

just got down from 232 to 211... bridging is about the only way to not lose all my muscle at a deficit of 1000 and i'm trying to get rid of the weight fast

why do you say front-loading is a waste?
Wow how are you holding on to muscle brother...You will get split answers on it but if esters peak at different times,enanthate has a peak at just 24 hrs...If you front load its just going to give you a higher mg peak, it will kick in much sooner than 6 weeks and you want stable blood levels not up and down...

Omni Labs SPONSORED ATHLETE©[email protected]®THE REAPER

Wow how are you holding on to muscle brother...You will get split answers on it but if esters peak at different times,enanthate has a peak at just 24 hrs...If you front load its just going to give you a higher mg peak, it will kick in much sooner than 6 weeks and you want stable blood levels not up and down...

i've lost a little muscle at a price, but getting my bf back in shape is what i want to do first. My strength is still there. I work hard with synthetine doing cardio which I think helps target the fat, and I pound protein drinks and gh.

But, I'll take your word for it, I have enough primo to last me a long time because it's my favorite and safest thing to be on.

I think I'm going to bridge with the epistane, I like the mental aspect and the strength usually stays pretty high on it. Very similar to var to me, but without any negative sides.

Drop calories to 500 per day then you'll lose fat even faster. 1mg dnp per 1 calorie per day is the best ratio when under 500 cals/day

i've lost a little muscle at a price, but getting my bf back in shape is what i want to do first. My strength is still there. I work hard with synthetine doing cardio which I think helps target the fat, and I pound protein drinks and gh.

But, I'll take your word for it, I have enough primo to last me a long time because it's my favorite and safest thing to be on.

I think I'm going to bridge with the epistane, I like the mental aspect and the strength usually stays pretty high on it. Very similar to var to me, but without any negative sides.
Have you ever tried DNP before brother... Just a suggestion,proven best fat burner...

1)what exactly is the rush to drop your body fat so fast??

2) Since when does primo take 6 weeks to kick in or is this one of those bro laws , like masteron doesn't work unless your are below 10% body fat??

why not run test at 250mg a week , primo at 400mg a week , that with 250mg a day DNP and 50mcg T3 should make a pretty significant loss of body fat even if you weren't starving yourself

OP You say You want to"bridge"then ask cycle advice....if You want to actually bridge do an actual bridge...if You want to cycle, then blast away who cares

I'm glad I never got into the drugs like this. I realized a few years ago, it's all about the diet and adding in some cardio. I don't run over 200mg of test a week and I think I'm decent size. Not huge by any means but for running a low dose and nothing else, I'm satisfied

I have to assume that the OP is trolling. Surely he isn't really serious.

I'm glad I never got into the drugs like this. I realized a few years ago, it's all about the diet and adding in some cardio. I don't run over 200mg of test a week and I think I'm decent size. Not huge by any means but for running a low dose and nothing else, I'm satisfied

except the kratom

OP You say You want to"bridge"then ask cycle advice....if You want to actually bridge do an actual bridge...if You want to cycle, then blast away who cares

Sorry I don't consider 6 weeks of npp, in between tren and primo, a cycle.
or 4-5 weeks of an oral between tren and primo, a cycle.

The point is, during the time the tren leaves my system, and the time the primo kicks in (6 weeks) what can "bridge" that gap... because i'm on DNP and at a big deficit, so if I need something to retain lean muscle.

Which I already think I'll go with epistane since it sounds easier.

Last edited:
Sorry I don't consider 6 weeks of npp, in between tren and primo, a cycle.
or 4-5 weeks of an oral between tren and primo, a cycle.

The point is, during the time the tren leaves my system, and the time the primo kicks in (6 weeks) what can "bridge" that gap... because i'm on DNP and at a big deficit, so if I need something to retain lean muscle.

Which I already think I'll go with epistane since it sounds easier.

Aren't you running some test? That's enough to carry you over until the primo kicks in

i run 125mg test, I have a bad reaction to high lvl's my face bloats a lot.

What ester do you run? I would just bump the test a little bit. Maybe 200-250mg.. But from your options you listed, run the epistane. Solid product and you will feel it within 5-7 days.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws