over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

looking for what i need

i cant think of any way to alter the diet to put on 28 pounds. i eat enough already.

i cant think of any way to alter the diet to put on 28 pounds. i eat enough already.

then you cant do it........ period!!!

your all ready talking yourself out of it

just give up.......its not for you

and weight control supps but i am not able to put on the mass

Above might be part of the issue.
For a better idea of what's going on, please post up an honest accounting of a day of your diet (yes, all of it). While you are at it, go ahead and post up what your training split is as well as # of sets & reps per body part. Weights lifted don't matter as much as how you do them.
With nothing further to go on, most tend to be low on EFA's. MCT's might also be an option to bring up bodyweight while reducing bodyfat levels slightly.

this was yesterdays

meal 1
two eggs over easy
bowl of regular vanilla oatmeal
apple
i large cup apple juice

meal 2
protein shake
grilled chicken sandwich
side salad with ranch

meal 3
two ham and cheese sandwiches
handfull of doritos
banana
tomato juice

meal 4
leftover steak
corn of cob
mashed potatoes (no gravy)

meal 5
homemade chicken wrap *2

meal 6
grilled salmon
2 pieces toast with peanut butter
steamed veggies
one soda (had a bad day yesterday)

i do a typical split routine with high weight low rep

day 1- arms, back, abs
day 2- legs, chest, cardio
day 3- light cardio, heavy abs
day 4- arms, back
day 5- legs chest cardio

any suggestions on different workout routines or diet plan, please feel free. I say i cant eat anymore because i eat every 2 hours or so except while working. but if i need to, i will. its not a question of dedication. im just worried i will overeat and gain nothing but bodyfat.

Get a good diet worked out and try changing your workout up a bit, an the best legal supp I ever used is Spawn but its high as hell now that pulled it from market, gear would be cheaper an much better results, an as far as the drug test goes doubt they test for gear if so I'd be fired long ago lol

i dont know what sparked it but a guy i know got caught with it and they just straight yanked him. he had to pay back 7000 in bonus money and now cant get a job. i change it up about once every three months for workout but i guess if someone has a routine or new diet plan to try, please send it this way and i will use it and hope. thanks

any suggestions on different workout routines or diet plan, please feel free. I say i cant eat anymore because i eat every 2 hours or so except while working. but if i need to, i will. its not a question of dedication. im just worried i will overeat and gain nothing but bodyfat.

really bro for a few hundred bucks even less you can hire one of these guys for a YEAR and you will get diet supps workout and assessment of what is working for you tweeked to your needs and goals. you cant beat it. its not that they dont want to help but your asking for something they get paid for.

Gonna be blunt here - your diet sucks. You are confusing eating often and lots with eating properly for growth.
This is a very good read:
http://www.professionalmuscle.com/f...503-mountain-dog-diet-guiding-principles.html

Your training program also needs attention. Search "DC Training" - best system IMO...
Another good read:
http://www.professionalmuscle.com/forums/articles-forum/1158-growth-principles-beginners.html
Yet another good read:
http://www.professionalmuscle.com/forums/articles-forum/17408-ultimate-hypertrophy-training.html

thanks. this is the kind of stuff im looking for

Try this.

DIET:
every day eat 500G protien, 450G carbs, 180G healthy Fat.
try to keep that up for a month and tell me you didng gain some mass. keep it clean, fish, chicken, grass fed beef, free range whole eggs, milk.
carbs from brown rice, sweet potatoes, green veggies, fruit.
fats from olive,coconut,or walnut oil.

Training: Read Big A's Growth Principle's for Beginners.
Basically keep your ass out of the gym for 4 out of 7 days a week so you have some time to grow. i dont think your ready to attempt DC just yet. but 3 days a week of pounding out some serious ass weight with a ton of food youll grow.

supps: well these are personal favorites of mine and no way a complete list or mandatory but i like the combo.
Vitamin D3
C
B12
Creatine
Glutamine
LBA's
MG's powered muscle
MG's super test booster
Humanofort
Humanofort you get from hernonspantry.com
the rest you get from trueprotien.com.
if you try to stick to those macros for 60 days EVERY SINGLE DAY. and train the way Big A's thread tells you, and you dont put on any mass thats as big as your gonna get.

Last edited:
im gonna give this a try. i will start as soon as everything gets in. im going to go buy all of this stuff tomorrow. thanks

i do a typical split routine with high weight low rep

day 1- arms, back, abs
day 2- legs, chest, cardio
day 3- light cardio, heavy abs
day 4- arms, back
day 5- legs chest cardio

your also overtraining

whats your rep and set scheme???

im gonna give this a try. i will start as soon as everything gets in. im going to go buy all of this stuff tomorrow. thanks

Woah hold on. Dont go just buying everything i take. read up on each supplement and vitamen. understand why i like them. and dont exclude anything that has given you results in the past just because its not on that list. We have to get you thinking here and not blindly following. Granted i laid out a plan for you to start with but all that is is a template to get a baseline. What if you dont grow? what if you get fat? what if you shrink? following a template and then adjusting it based on the results you get or dont get is where the real work gets done. TIME and PATIENTS are whats going to make the biggest difference. Follow the diet and training. decide which supps you want and dont want. keep us posted on the results. in the next 60 days i want you to burry your eyes in every diet and training thread and article on here and learn for yourself. after that youll see where this is going.

im going to go do my refills cuz im running low on t=some stuff i take. as soon as i read your post, i started digging in to the list and comparing what i take and what you do. i am subbing stuff so i can take the stuff that got me this far but i need a few more things. i am going to go back on glutamine. was on it before and seemed to help. i also want to look for a new preworkout. mine isnt as good as the last. i take synthesix protein and dotn think i will ever switch that. i take cell tech creatine and im not sure about it but im gonna stick with it. i am going to get some fish oil as a meal additive. so i just need to make sure i have all i need for now. i will probably make adjustments on supps for a little while till it all gets figured out

If I was you mate, I would'nt jump your gun too soon. Take time to learn and read from the experience guys. Dont be such a smart arse! These guys are giving you excellent information and please dont rush and do things slowly. Remember, Rome was'nt built within a day! Hope that helps! One last thing, best investment is to hire a Trainer! There are few of them on this board, Alex Azarian, Shelby, MountainDog, Phil, and others. Hope that helps!

this was yesterdays

meal 1
two eggs over easy ( or egg whites)
bowl of regular vanilla oatmeal ( vanilla LBA's mixed in)
apple
i large cup apple juice (WATER-to help the digestion process)

meal 2
protein shake
grilled chicken sandwich (why not a chicken salad)
side salad with ranch (banana)

meal 3
two ham and cheese sandwiches (brown rice with ground turkey or chicken)
handfull of doritos (way to much sodium- rather hand full of mixed nuts)
banana
tomato juice (ok, but protein shake or better LBA's and big glass of water)

meal 4
leftover steak (with brown rice)
corn of cob (ok )
mashed potatoes (no gravy) (sweet potatoes or mexican yams) WATER!

meal 5
homemade chicken wrap *2 ( on whole wheat or mixed grain wraps-ok)
(WATER)

meal 6
grilled salmon (with toasted almonds, white or brown rice)
2 pieces toast with peanut butter (table spoon of P.B.)
steamed veggies
one soda (had a bad day yesterday) (WATER)

What I have outlined up top is just a way of removing certain foods and adding in some more quality choices. It is by no means written in stone. Nor is it a indicator of how many carbs,proteins,fats you need. Just something to give you food for thought. :D I am a big endoresor of water. When taking in extra meals a day, you'll find that water is a big help in digestion. Some of the other guys will be along soon to pitch in their help. Good Luck.

actually, thanks for all the suggestions. i was bsing with my dostor and he is helping me with a completely revamped meal plan so i will post it up when all the details are hammered out. i will take everything as a whole and put it together though

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131