over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

looking for what i need

wwbubbajoe

Newbies
im not sure how to break into this. i have used things such as creatine, protien, pre-workout, and weight control supps but i am not able to put on the mass. what can you suggest and where would i find it. i am 23, 6ft 2, and about 217.

I'd start by looking 2 inches above your post.... and noting the comments on the banned members down below... and being very careful how you word things.

But as for "breaking into this" - I'll assume you mean the lovely world of body building. Start by introducing yourself. Reading the posts in the different forums. Utilize the search function to locate topics of interest. Odds are most any question you have has been discussed in detail.

Lots of good stuff here - a little reading will take you a long way. Welcome to the board!

Last edited:
i guess i was unaware i couldnt ask what other kinds of supplements would help. i can read on here all day but living where i live, i might not be able to get ahold of the same things locally and i do not like ordering online if i dont happen. im not talking anything illegal, im talking supplements. i gave no indication that i was. maybe asking for clarity would have worked better. what is the point of having a beginners section if you cant ask simple questions a get an answer?

The issue is only how it came off. I didn't catch the second post before Dad got to it... but these things are not taken lightly. You would be amazed how often people come out of the woodwork, first post asking where/how to buy steroids. That is not what this site is about.

But to answer your question: in my humble opinion if your goal is to get big - FOOD is the absolute best supplement you can take. Eat, eat, eat, eat, eat. Eat consistently, eat appropriately, eat constantly.

I'm a natural ectomorph so I can take creatine, fish oil, and BCAA's all day long and I won't gain a pound unless I eat like its my job all day long. Even then its a long slow road.

I don't know what your diet looks like now. But my initial suggestion is to spend more money on food before supps.

there are many good trainers on here that are very reasonable in price. they can get you were you want to be. they will line up your diet training and supps. take the guess work out and learn from them something you can use for life.

there are many good trainers on here that are very reasonable in price. they can get you were you want to be. they will line up your diet training and supps. take the guess work out and learn from them something you can use for life.

I agree!!

im not sure how to break into this. i have used things such as creatine, protien, pre-workout, and weight control supps but i am not able to put on the mass. what can you suggest and where would i find it. i am 23, 6ft 2, and about 217.

These are supplements. There is no problem in asking who has the best protein, creatine and stuff like that! We share that info all day long here. I am not sure what was in your second post, but DAD got to it and I am sure he knew what was coming next.

As far as supplements go, you are looking for some of things I underlined? YES? First and most important is there is no better supplement for adding on pounds like "FOOD" can. Food has always been the number one choice of anyone looking put on pounds. If you are unable to do so, then eat MORE! It's really that easy. If for some reason you're eating a boat load of the "GOOD FOODS" and can't pack on the pounds then come back and ask again. But start with plain old simple food brother!

YOU WROTE:
"i might not be able to get ahold of the same things locally and i do not like ordering online if i dont happen. im not talking anything illegal, im talking supplements"

p.s. we have a great deal of suppliers here who have plenty of what you listed. Send them a email in reference to what you want. If they dont have it in your area as you said then our supps can mail it to you. No biggie.

**broken link removed** has about 90% of what you're looking for. Great people and super fast delivery. They answer all emails sent to them. Good luck brother.

he dont want a trainer man

HE WANTS THE JUICE!!!!!

THE JUICE!!!!!!!!THE JUUUUUUUUUICE!!!!!!!!!!

haha I knew that bro! Thread says Looking for what I need!!!

Me too I want some juice? got any left? Where can I get dbol? :D
Dad please dont ban meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!! Been on enough vacation!!

The issue is only how it came off. I didn't catch the second post before Dad got to it... but these things are not taken lightly. You would be amazed how often people come out of the woodwork, first post asking where/how to buy steroids. That is not what this site is about.

But to answer your question: in my humble opinion if your goal is to get big - FOOD is the absolute best supplement you can take. Eat, eat, eat, eat, eat. Eat consistently, eat appropriately, eat constantly.

I'm a natural ectomorph so I can take creatine, fish oil, and BCAA's all day long and I won't gain a pound unless I eat like its my job all day long. Even then its a long slow road.

I don't know what your diet looks like now. But my initial suggestion is to spend more money on food before supps.

I already like this guy - yeah you, hiki - well said!

Dad please dont ban meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!! Been on enough vacation!!

i herd georgia has the best d-bol mate

only a rumor i think

:p

he dont want a trainer man

HE WANTS THE JUICE!!!!!

THE JUICE!!!!!!!!THE JUUUUUUUUUICE!!!!!!!!!!

Another Classic post! Tenny, you are on a roll :D

Another Classic post! Tenny, you are on a roll :D

Tenny is always on a roll bro! I doubt he is on the Noobies Hit list hahahahaha!!!!

Ok, you guys - BigC, Tenny, Pesty - you're all on thin ice now, LOL!

Ok, you guys - BigC, Tenny, Pesty - you're all on thin ice now, LOL!

hahahaha! Oh we are in deep shit now!

by saying looking for what i need, i meant to help gain good wieght. i maintain a healthy diet full of chicken, fish and red meat, i eat seven sometimes eight meals a day but i can eat all of this and take my supplements and get semi cut but not gain a pound. before the supplements, i weighed 187 pounds forever and they got me this far but i would like to get to 245 pounds. i dont want juice because i am in the military and work in a private security detail. they drug test.

i have mad respect for all on here but jumping to conclusions is why one of my posts got taken down. asking for clarification would have cleared it up without removal of a post

thats it then

your probley genetically close to being maxed out

6'2 217 is a big boy at 23
what more do you want???

Last edited:
I would like 245 or so with 1 or 2 percent less body fat

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads