over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Looking full vs. looking stringy while cutting

If you aren't flat when cutting you arent doing it right or long enough.

Slam some salt pre workout, have carbs pre and post.

Interesting. That’s good to know the fruit fills you out because that was one thing i just added to my diet so maybe that’s part of why i looked so full yesterday.
I need to add grapefruit. I forgot about that one.
You’re on a killer cut stack! I wish my rotator cuffs could handle winstrol. That was my favorite cutting compound.
Just keep in mind although you probably already know.....grapefruit can enhance absorption/extend half life of a lot of different oral medications.

Shouldn't be to much of an issue except in the case of blood pressure meds though.

Sent from my LG-H871 using Tapatalk

FYI, should be dosing your aromasin ED, not EOD. Really, should be splitting up in the am/pm, but ED suffices.

Just keep in mind although you probably already know.....grapefruit can enhance absorption/extend half life of a lot of different oral medications.

Shouldn't be to much of an issue except in the case of blood pressure meds though.

Sent from my LG-H871 using Tapatalk

If it extends the half life of my anadrol then that’s cool.😁
I’m not on any prescription meds.

FYI, should be dosing your aromasin ED, not EOD. Really, should be splitting up in the am/pm, but ED suffices.

Lots of people say taking it a few times a weeks is fine. My gyno is much better so I’m very pleased. I know the half life is 24 hours but I’m cool if it’s not stable in my blood stream.

If you aren't flat when cutting you arent doing it right or long enough.

Slam some salt pre workout, have carbs pre and post.

I hear ya. I was fiat for 2 months. The only changes were adding a little fruit in between meals, and adding 50mg anadrol. Also, i lowered hgh from 4ius to 2ius.
Just doing this for a few days has me much more full which is a nice change.

x10

Embrace the carbs JJ :D You're so lean they will only do you good espesically if the are nutrient enriched like fruit. You don't have to go overboard but some apples, pineapple, banana and all the berries and you will be gtg. Sounds like you are already doing that just stick to it. I think you are too hard on yourself and always look great but your mind probably plays tricks on you. I love grapefruit myself and I like to have it after oats in the morning. I cut it in halves and eat it with a spoon... done it since I was young.

JJ are you using MK now? That and hgh can bring my stomach out. Creatine can do the same to me as well.

I’m not on MK-677. I stopped a couple months ago to help reset any insulin resistance it may have caused. My stomach is flat now which i love but i may add 12.5mg MK-677 2 weeks on, 2 weeks off as an experiment.

You eat bananas? I was avoiding the high sugar/high calorie fruits.

Hi JJ. You think injectable anadrol would have the same effect on you as with the oral version? Thank you in advance.
Take care.
MS

I used to use both inject anadrol and inject dbol. The inject dbol made me crazy full and little bloat unlike oral dbol. The inject anadrol i never responded impressively to. Oral anadrol i respond incredibly well!

Inject dbol = better than oral dbol
Oral anadrol = better than inject anadrol

This is my experience.

i agree, u overanalyze and and too harsh a critic of yourself. u got one of the best looks on this entire board.
toss up a pic or 2 so i can get motivated myself.
and how do u handle 1 GRAM of mt2 at a time? id be sick all day from that dose.

1,000mcg/1mg melanotan II gave me an erection all night long while sleeping last night but that’s the only side effect i get now other than some tiny spots which are hot like on Lindsay Lohan. Hahaha 😂

Here is my magic looking full while cutting stack :) especially preworkout

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1522776648466.jpg
    FB_IMG_1522776648466.jpg
    91.3 KB · Views: 249
Looking full VS flat while cutting has to do
With intercellular water and glycogen. When you are dieting you will deplete muscle glycogen and hold less water in the muscles. Our body is 70% water in weight. For every 1 g of glycogen stored in the muscle there is 3-4 g of water stored as well. If you are flat for longer than 4-6 days it’s probably time for a refeed to prevent muscle breakdown. This is why a slower approach to cutting will preserve more muscle, especially if you are not using gear.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If you are flat for longer than 4-6 days it’s probably time for a refeed to prevent muscle breakdown. This is why a slower approach to cutting will preserve more muscle, especially if you are not using gear.

is there any data to back up this idea?

I mean, DNP will keep you flat af for the duration of its use... but research indicates that there's really no muscle/nitrogen retention loss (and those were subjects that weren't using AAS).

based on what ive heard/read, refeeds aren't actually necessary... just helpful mentally.

A refeed on DNP is pointless and doesnt work like a work like it does during a prep/cut.

Refeeds during prep are beyond instrumental and useful.

Refeeds during prep are beyond instrumental and useful.

are they tho?

I mean, if performance in the weight room isn't dropping... what exactly are they good for?

based on what ive heard, it takes several refeed-type meals to get the metabolism fired up again..

100% - I'm witnessing them working their magic now on my fiance first hand. She's not on t3, just clen. Without a doubt 2+ lb drop immediately afterwards and weight loss picks right back up w/o lowering cals or upping cardio.

Most dont do enough of a refeed tbh. Especially women. Most need 2 days.

Maybe...for men they aren't as critical due to our higher androgen and overall drug use, but i still utilize them on my clients and they're currently working for me.

IMO, 100% have their roles. And it doesnt need to be huge, even 150-200g higher carbs.

If performance isnt dropping in the weight room during prep...you aren't prepping.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131