over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Looking to start first cycle

Deca at 250-300mg in the fall and winter.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I came up with this but it isn't complete

Week 1-12: 500mg Test E a week
Week 1-14: .5mg Armidex ed

PCT
Week 14-18:
Clomid 100/50/50/50
Farestos (Not sure the dosage here. Help?)

The source doesn't carry nolvadex so I was going to use Farestos. Doable?

Just a few questions:

1. I see some cycles call for .25 eod of armidex. How do I know the correct amount to actually use- ed or eod?
2. For the AI and for the anti-estrogen in pct, what if I start developing sides like lumps and gyno. Once it happens, is it too late to correct once the damage is done or once you up the dosages, the sides go away completely?
Hey bro honesty for cycle go by how you feel for estrogen on using an AI...I wouldn't use it unless you need and I mean need to use...As far as adex goes that's the AI I use if needed very rarely for me and I've run a gram a test a wk without needing it...Everyone will respond diffrently to different doses...

THE REAPER

Just do some research on Exogenous Test and how it effects your body. Some guys can recover easily while others never fully recover and have to go on TRT. For me, I run Test at 500-600mg year round with Mast at 400mg in the spring and summer and then drop the Mast and add Deca at 250-300mg per week. I get bloodwork every 3 months and my markers are always good. Trust me bro...your going to love Test and the idea of just one cycle will seem like a find memory one day.

And brother you are very correct imo on everything you said here...

THE REAPER

Thanks bro. Just trying to help.

Just do some research on Exogenous Test and how it effects your body. Some guys can recover easily while others never fully recover and have to go on TRT. For me, I run Test at 500-600mg year round with Mast at 400mg in the spring and summer and then drop the Mast and add Deca at 250-300mg per week. I get bloodwork every 3 months and my markers are always good. Trust me bro...your going to love Test and the idea of just one cycle will seem like a find memory one day.

Seriously? Some don't recover after a single cycle of Test like I want to run?
If that's the case, then yeah, I have a lot more reading to do...

Seriously? Some don't recover after a single cycle of Test like I want to run?
If that's the case, then yeah, I have a lot more reading to do...
Yes sir,I'd defiantly get more info on this before making any decisions... Just to ask have you had your levels tested recently... And if so what were the results...

THE REAPER

Yes sir,I'd defiantly get more info on this before making any decisions... Just to ask have you had your levels tested recently... And if so what were the results...

THE REAPER

No I haven't. Tbh, I don't believe I ever have. I was, however, going to get them tested prior to starting.

A question on the sides- isn't it too late to use an AI or anti-estrogen once the sides have started like lumps and gyno or can they be reversed? Thats my biggest fear.

As dumb as this sounds (an its really dumb), I was looking into DNP for the rest of my fat loss at no more that 250mg for 2 weeks. None of that 500-750mg

I will await the scolding and bashing for that one!

Hey fellas,
I am new to this forum and to AAS.
I am looking to experiment with Test E. I have never used any AAS. I am 6'2 212lbs and aprox 16% BF. 15 months ago, I weighed in at 272 @ around 36%BF. I am utilizing intermittent fasting with training 3x week on Wendler 531.
My goal this whole time was/is fat loss but I am still carrying a decent amount of fat around my belly and love handles that I haven't been able to lose. I am on the verge of stalling on my lifts in the gym and really don't want to cut anymore calories.
I was interested in going on a Test E only cycle to build a little more muscle while in a slight deficit so I can contunue to hopefully drop a couple of more pounds without sacrificing strength. Would anyone mind giving me a hand, permitting it isn't breaking the rules, and help me putting this together along with proper pct?
One last thing. I understand many people say you won't keep any gains obtained during a cycle. My assumption is because you will be past your genetic potential and your body won't be able to maintain it. Is it possible to keep any gains if utalizing AAS to bring you too, or slightly under, your genetic potential?

Much appreciated guys. Looking to learn and understand a lot while I am here.
Don't use fucking dbol dude, you're too high of a body fat. Unless you want tits don't listen to that guy.

I'd run 500mg of test, 1mg adex eod to get your estradiol to 15-20 to maximize free t and have just enough e2 but prevent emotional and physical side effects.

If you can get real Anavar, run 60mg a day for 6 weeks.

I like running trenbelone ED. But I would not run it unless you are taking a good amount of a quality chelated magnesium.
All the increased mineral uptake to bone and the sweating at night will bleed you dry and put you on edge.

●Strength is gained in the range it is trained●

Don't use fucking dbol dude, you're too high of a body fat. Unless you want tits don't listen to that guy.

I'd run 500mg of test, 1mg adex eod to get your estradiol to 15-20 to maximize free t and have just enough e2 but prevent emotional and physical side effects.

If you can get real Anavar, run 60mg a day for 6 weeks.

I like running trenbelone ED. But I would not run it unless you are taking a good amount of a quality chelated magnesium.
All the increased mineral uptake to bone and the sweating at night will bleed you dry and put you on edge.

Yeah don't listen to me Lol...Who the fuck do you think you are lil man...

THE REAPER

No I haven't. Tbh, I don't believe I ever have. I was, however, going to get them tested prior to starting.

A question on the sides- isn't it too late to use an AI or anti-estrogen once the sides have started like lumps and gyno or can they be reversed? Thats my biggest fear.

As dumb as this sounds (an its really dumb), I was looking into DNP for the rest of my fat loss at no more that 250mg for 2 weeks. None of that 500-750mg

I will await the scolding and bashing for that one!
You can listen to dumb fuck blastandbooze if you want bro it's up to you... Not saying everything he is saying is wrong but that's not beginner and as far as having tits,do you see any on me lol...Yea get bloods done so you can see where your base is at,and as far as DNP goes read up and get knowledge on it...If your set on DNP use I can give you Dinitros email,he has the best there is to get...

THE REAPER

Hey fellas,
I am new to this forum and to AAS.
I am looking to experiment with Test E. I have never used any AAS. I am 6'2 212lbs and aprox 16% BF. 15 months ago, I weighed in at 272 @ around 36%BF. I am utilizing intermittent fasting with training 3x week on Wendler 531.
My goal this whole time was/is fat loss but I am still carrying a decent amount of fat around my belly and love handles that I haven't been able to lose. I am on the verge of stalling on my lifts in the gym and really don't want to cut anymore calories.
I was interested in going on a Test E only cycle to build a little more muscle while in a slight deficit so I can contunue to hopefully drop a couple of more pounds without sacrificing strength. Would anyone mind giving me a hand, permitting it isn't breaking the rules, and help me putting this together along with proper pct?
One last thing. I understand many people say you won't keep any gains obtained during a cycle. My assumption is because you will be past your genetic potential and your body won't be able to maintain it. Is it possible to keep any gains if utalizing AAS to bring you too, or slightly under, your genetic potential?

Much appreciated guys. Looking to learn and understand a lot while I am here.

This is from my personal experience and my opinion...I would run Test P, and Tren A, with a oral like clen, var, Winnie, or even an eca stack. For someone prone to estrogen sides and being on the heavier side this combo will assist you in gaining some muscle, tightening up and losing some fat. ( especially when diet and training properly ) Plus the shorter esters will allow you to control your cycle a lot better. Its much easier to make necessary changes when on short esters....only negative on that is the pinning more frequently then on the longer esters. I used to be on the heavier side and struggled with gyno....This cycle did wonders for me. My opinion is when you have a higher BF% and higher estrogen levels taking Test E or Test C alone adds to the water weight and makes estrogen spike...never mind adding deca or Dbols....that is asking for trouble.

Yeah don't listen to me Lol...Who the fuck do you think you are lil man...

THE REAPER
He's 16 percent bf and you're basically setting him up to be a pimply watery fuck,

Sorry, but no one needs more then 200 mg of Test thier first cycle if it is pharmacy grade. Your Diet and training will make up the rest. This is why so many of you go over 1 gram of gear in a few cycles. How did you determine 16% BF? I like to see a picture. That would tell us more. Most guys can not gauge their BF properly. You lost a lot of weight. I tell you to hold off just a little longer until you can get a little leaner. It took a lot to lose that weight you did, so I can see you are determined, good job.

He's 16 percent bf and you're basically setting him up to be a pimply watery fuck,

If you notice I'm steering him into finding good knowledge on what's he's looking for...I agree with your cycle post,said I did in the post... He needs more knowledge before getting on any gear...Look at pestys post same,steer him into holding off and getting more knowledge...

THE REAPER

I would start with blood work first and do research to learn the ranges. As pesty said more isn't better. I've run high cycles but to be honest you can achieve great results on little gear. I don't think more than test is needed for a first run. You also have to keep in mind sides vary from person to person. Start with one compound at a time. I think one you cycle it may be a long term endeavor, but you may be able to maintain gains to a point.Read through the forums for more information. Stay away from DNP till you have a solid grasp on how how to run it. Good luck bro.

Sent from my SM-G530P using Professional Muscle mobile app

I would start with blood work first and do research to learn the ranges. As pesty said more isn't better. I've run high cycles but to be honest you can achieve great results on little gear. I don't think more than test is needed for a first run. You also have to keep in mind sides vary from person to person. Start with one compound at a time. I think one you cycle it may be a long term endeavor, but you may be able to maintain gains to a point.Read through the forums for more information. Stay away from DNP till you have a solid grasp on how how to run it. Good luck bro.

Sent from my SM-G530P using Professional Muscle mobile app
Very good post for the OP...

THE REAPER

If you notice I'm steering him into finding good knowledge on what's he's looking for...I agree with your cycle post,said I did in the post... He needs more knowledge before getting on any gear...Look at pestys post same,steer him into holding off and getting more knowledge...

THE REAPER
I agree, he needs to understand what to take, why to take it and how it will help fat loss, i.e. cortisol blocked at the muscle cell.

Also needs to know how to come off

Have you tried superdrol? I have like 200 tabs and want to know how it compares to dianabol

There is a lot of great info here. Confusing as all hell though lol.
Here are some before and after pics so you guys can get an idea where I'm at. The last pic is that pouch that doesn't want to go away. Everyone keeps saying its just loose skin but it obviously isn't. It's still too thick to be skin. I was even contemplating lipo to get rid of it once and for all but I would rather try and keep working at it first, even if it's with the help of something. The BF % was determined with calipers I have.

Dawg, I have been already in contact with dinitro and am awaiting my first order of 50 pills. I have done a lot of research on DNP and it still scares me but I intend on staying on 250mg for the 2 week cycle. Care to share your experience with it?

I appreciate everyone's help here. Straight up honest answers and direct responses. Thank you.

P.S.-not sure why the After Pics are sideways...

Attachments

• Before1.jpg
    Before1.jpg
    282.4 KB · Views: 47
  • Before2.jpg
    Before2.jpg
    286.5 KB · Views: 39
  • After1.jpg
    After1.jpg
    281.2 KB · Views: 52
  • After2.jpg
    After2.jpg
    280.3 KB · Views: 48
  • After3.jpg
    After3.jpg
    280 KB · Views: 52
Last edited:
I agree, he needs to understand what to take, why to take it and how it will help fat loss, i.e. cortisol blocked at the muscle cell.

Also needs to know how to come off

Have you tried superdrol? I have like 200 tabs and want to know how it compares to dianabol

I've never ran Superdrol brother, a lot of guys seem to love it though... I do good running Adrol,Dbol combo...

THE REAPER

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner