over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Looking to start first cycle

MVKid

Newbies
Hey fellas,
I am new to this forum and to AAS.
I am looking to experiment with Test E. I have never used any AAS. I am 6'2 212lbs and aprox 16% BF. 15 months ago, I weighed in at 272 @ around 36%BF. I am utilizing intermittent fasting with training 3x week on Wendler 531.
My goal this whole time was/is fat loss but I am still carrying a decent amount of fat around my belly and love handles that I haven't been able to lose. I am on the verge of stalling on my lifts in the gym and really don't want to cut anymore calories.
I was interested in going on a Test E only cycle to build a little more muscle while in a slight deficit so I can contunue to hopefully drop a couple of more pounds without sacrificing strength. Would anyone mind giving me a hand, permitting it isn't breaking the rules, and help me putting this together along with proper pct?
One last thing. I understand many people say you won't keep any gains obtained during a cycle. My assumption is because you will be past your genetic potential and your body won't be able to maintain it. Is it possible to keep any gains if utalizing AAS to bring you too, or slightly under, your genetic potential?

Much appreciated guys. Looking to learn and understand a lot while I am here.

500 test e a week, 50mg dbol a day, add 2 days of accessories to wendlers and eat more protein! Arimedex @.5 a day for estrogen control

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Absolutely you can keep gains after a cycle is over. If you run a proper pct and keep Training and diet up to par you can keep a considerable.amount of both strength and size. Granted you may not be as strong when cycling off of course.

All the info you need for a proper beginners cycle and pct is in this forum. Many great members here that are very knowledgable with priceless information. Dig in and soak up the Knowledge, its ll here for the taking as long as you are willing to out the research work in.

Welcome to PM.

Last edited:
Thanks for the reply but I'm looking to take testosterone only

Hey fellas,

I am new to this forum and to AAS.

I am looking to experiment with Test E. I have never used any AAS. I am 6'2 212lbs and aprox 16% BF. 15 months ago, I weighed in at 272 @ around 36%BF. I am utilizing intermittent fasting with training 3x week on Wendler 531.

My goal this whole time was/is fat loss but I am still carrying a decent amount of fat around my belly and love handles that I haven't been able to lose. I am on the verge of stalling on my lifts in the gym and really don't want to cut anymore calories.

I was interested in going on a Test E only cycle to build a little more muscle while in a slight deficit so I can contunue to hopefully drop a couple of more pounds without sacrificing strength. Would anyone mind giving me a hand, permitting it isn't breaking the rules, and help me putting this together along with proper pct?

One last thing. I understand many people say you won't keep any gains obtained during a cycle. My assumption is because you will be past your genetic potential and your body won't be able to maintain it. Is it possible to keep any gains if utalizing AAS to bring you too, or slightly under, your genetic potential?

Much appreciated guys. Looking to learn and understand a lot while I am here.

Congrats on the weight loss brother. Always better to have less adipose tissue when cycling.
Don't worry about losing strength with your current deficit, as soon as the test stabilizes your Strength will go through the roof. Just stay in your deficit, the only way your going to truly burn fat. Just remember juice is merely a supplement. Diet and training are your staples.

Now, pct and losing gains. Yes this is highly likely if you don't do your proper maintenance for your new astetics. Hcg, Nolva, clomid, daa, cla is what I used for my last cycle and was able to completely hold on to 7lbs of lbm.

I'm in pct now and this time around I'm incorporating sarms and clenbuterol. So far loving it! I'm 3 weeks in and havnt lost any weight, just a little hardness of course.

Hope this helps ya bro

500 test e a week, 50mg dbol a day, add 2 days of accessories to wendlers and eat more protein! Arimedex @.5 a day for estrogen control

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

I like all of this. If you only want to run test, then so be it and just run 400-500mg a week. Split it up between 3 shots (M,W,F). It sounds like you have naturally high estrogen so the adex will probably be necessary. Personally i would only throw in the adex if blood tests show you are high or you start getting estrogen sides. But start low.

Absolutely you can keep gains after a cycle is over. If you run a proper pct and keep Training and diet up to par you can keep a considerable.amount of both strength and size. Granted you may not be as strong when cycling off of course.

All the info you need for a proper beginners cycle and pct is in this forum. Many great members here that are very knowledgable with priceless information. Dig in and soak up the Knowledge, its ll here for the taking as long as you are willing to out the research work in.

Thanks for the pointers. Will do!

Welcome to PM.

Congrats on the weight loss brother. Always better to have less adipose tissue when cycling.
Don't worry about losing strength with your current deficit, as soon as the test stabilizes your Strength will go through the roof. Just stay in your deficit, the only way your going to truly burn fat. Just remember juice is merely a supplement. Diet and training are your staples.

Now, pct and losing gains. Yes this is highly likely if you don't do your proper maintenance for your new astetics. Hcg, Nolva, clomid, daa, cla is what I used for my last cycle and was able to completely hold on to 7lbs of lbm.

I'm in pct now and this time around I'm incorporating sarms and clenbuterol. So far loving it! I'm 3 weeks in and havnt lost any weight, just a little hardness of course.

Hope this helps ya bro
Yes, anything helps. Thanks for the kind words and the info!

I like all of this. If you only want to run test, then so be it and just run 400-500mg a week. Split it up between 3 shots (M,W,F). It sounds like you have naturally high estrogen so the adex will probably be necessary. Personally i would only throw in the adex if blood tests show you are high or you start getting estrogen sides. But start low.
Out of curiosity, what makes you say I have naturally high estrogen?

The fact that you used to be morbidly obese. People with extremely high body fat, most of the time, have very high estrogen. Even though you have lost a great deal of fat, your body still has the tendency to be higher in estrogen. Not always but most of the time.

The fact that you used to be morbidly obese. People with extremely high body fat, most of the time, have very high estrogen. Even though you have lost a great deal of fat, your body still has the tendency to be higher in estrogen. Not always but most of the time.

And all these years I thought it's because I was eating like shit! This probably explains the very very minor gynocomastia problem the doc was talking about.
You learn something new everyday...
Thanks

How would I know which AI to take and how much and how often? Different cycles online call for different things. Ii read .25 arimedex eod and some call for .5 ed.

How does fareston compare to nolvadex? How do I judge if I need more or less of an AI during cycle and more or less of an anti-estrogen during pct?

How would I know which AI to take and how much and how often? Different cycles online call for different things. Ii read .25 arimedex eod and some call for .5 ed.

How does fareston compare to nolvadex? How do I judge if I need more or less of an AI during cycle and more or less of an anti-estrogen during pct?

I'd do .5 every day. I use to and didn't have any issues. Then cut back so my good cholesterol wouldn't be hindered and within a few weeks I had lumps behind my right nipple, and SUPER tinder!! I'd rather have lower cholesterol than those nipple problems!

Oh snap! Once you get sides like lumps and tenderness because you aren't running enough during pct, are those effects permanent or will they disappear once you up the dose?
That's what I'm scared of the most- irreversible condition because not enough dosing during pct...

Last edited:
Brother,

How old are you?

I tend to go against most folks when I state that I'm not a fan of PCT. I believe once you start down this road, there is no going back. Once you start AAS, it's a lifetime commitment. The body likes homeostasis and the constant up and down of PCT wreaks havoc on your system. You need to think long and hard about this journey. I may be in the minority but over time, I believe most brothers will eventually agree. My two cents.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Brother,

How old are you?

I tend to go against most folks when I state that I'm not a fan of PCT. I believe once you start down this road, there is no going back. Once you start AAS, it's a lifetime commitment. The body likes homeostasis and the constant up and down of PCT wreaks havoc on your system. You need to think long and hard about this journey. I may be in the minority but over time, I believe most brothers will eventually agree. My two cents.

Hell brother I second that if your going to cross over to the darkside might as well stay lol...

THE REAPER

I am 31.
I am just looking to try this once and use only Test, nothing else. However, I have a feeling you've heard that before, eh? LOL

I am 31.
I am just looking to try this once and use only Test, nothing else. However, I have a feeling you've heard that before, eh? LOL
Yea that's what I said myself a long time ago...First cycle ended up test p 400mg wk,tren a 400mg wk for 8 weeks lol...

THE REAPER

I am 31.
I'm all for you starting out with just a Test only cycle,just know what your getting yourself into man...Test is very addictive especially for someone 30 and up...

THE REAPER

Yea that's what I said myself a long time ago...First cycle ended up test p 400mg wk,tren a 400mg wk for 8 weeks lol...

THE REAPER

Hahah I figured

But seriously, I have no intention of adding anything else

I came up with this but it isn't complete

Week 1-12: 500mg Test E a week
Week 1-14: .5mg Armidex ed

PCT
Week 14-18:
Clomid 100/50/50/50
Farestos (Not sure the dosage here. Help?)

The source doesn't carry nolvadex so I was going to use Farestos. Doable?

Just a few questions:

1. I see some cycles call for .25 eod of armidex. How do I know the correct amount to actually use- ed or eod?
2. For the AI and for the anti-estrogen in pct, what if I start developing sides like lumps and gyno. Once it happens, is it too late to correct once the damage is done or once you up the dosages, the sides go away completely?

Just do some research on Exogenous Test and how it effects your body. Some guys can recover easily while others never fully recover and have to go on TRT. For me, I run Test at 500-600mg year round with Mast at 400mg in the spring and summer and then drop the Mast and add Deca at 250-300mg per week. I get bloodwork every 3 months and my markers are always good. Trust me bro...your going to love Test and the idea of just one cycle will seem like a find memory one day.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner