advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Looks like DB decline is the king of the chest everyone look pretty cool I thought

I don't agree with the study, a lot of pros only do incline pressing movements for their chest and they have huge chest

Those top Pro's are the type of people who look at wieghts and get huge. With genetics like that the exercises almost dont matter at all as long as their going heavy thats all that counts. for the rest of us we need to use every trick and tool we can to get as much size as possible.

Sit down on edge of bench and set the db's on your legs just above the knee. As you lay back use your legs to pass the db's to yourself. This is how I do it and yes it seems kinda scary at first when using heavy weight but I have never had a problem doing it this way. If your just into bodybuilding then bb is fine but for functional strength outside the gym db's > bb all day everyday.

i disagree that db>BBs for funtional strength...staples in contact sports are always gonna start with squats, bb press, deads....not db anythings...

its not that i "CANT" get into the rite position...its that i know that if tha DBs momentum keeps it moving downwards towards my shoulders/head, as it rolls from my waist to stomach on top of my chest...even an 1" or 2" extra, and thats a shot rotator cuff...and i have had shoulder probs b4... just doesnt make sence to me when i can go use the decline hammer strength or decline BB or my weighted belt w dips....

its kinda like trying to kick up big DBs for mil presses w/o sum1 standing behind you to make sure they dont go backwards as you kick them up...a little extra inch or 2 of momentum w big weights and POPPP.... id MUCH rather keep it alotttt safer with BB or weighted dips...i can decline press 345 for ~7-8 reps right now w ~2-3 sec negatives(lol, i know some people destroy me in strength)...there would be NO way id ever even attemt sitting back on the decline with 2 150-175lbs DBs by myself...no way possible...maybe im just a bitch lol

At what degree of decline (or incline for that matter) is optimum???...

What do they mean by excitation? How do they know more excitation leads to better size and strength gains? Is excitation linear ... in other words would 5% difference matter in terms of real world results or is this theoretical?

I thing EMG technology is great, and a very useful tool. I personally have used an 8 channel, wireless, EMG machine with a portable remote realtime display (ipad). You can do exercises, while looking at the display of the activation, it's amazing.

That being said, the problem with EMG studies is the following assumption:

A study was conducted to find which exercises cause the greatest amount of activity within each muscle group and, as a consequence, determine which exercises will produce the greatest gains in mass and strength.

This assumption lacks any science to back it up, there is no evidence so far of a direct correlation between these two points. Not to say that EMG information can't be useful, but I just don't see the direct correlation they like to make here.

I myself have just started doing decline DC Style and it has immediately become my new favorite chest exercise feels so much smoother than flat or incline

Sent from my SCH-S720C using Tapatalk 2

i like BB decline or weighted dips over DBs...unless i have 2 guys spotting that can help hand me the big ones, its dam near impossible to lay back on decline bench with over 120s...feels like im gonna injur myself just gettin into position..

Yup....weighted dips. There are no weights in prison and I saw some impressive developement. Bar work and burpees.

our decline is all ways being used by kids doing situps on them when there is a decline bench for situps around the corner. Shit drives me nuts. I love to get the bench that has a very small decline and do pull overs or skull crushers on.

our decline is all ways being used by kids doing situps on them when there is a decline bench for situps around the corner. Shit drives me nuts. I love to get the bench that has a very small decline and do pull overs or skull crushers on.

Stab them to death....;)

really

i think thatis crazy decline wont even hit my upper chest and the range is shorter or may its the range that causes that elect stuff to read that

i think thatis crazy decline wont even hit my upper chest and the range is shorter or may its the range that causes that elect stuff to read that

Why would you think declines won't hit your upper chest? Fibers in the upper chest aren't working at their most efficient angle during a decline, but they are still pulling on the same tendon, wouldn't they be TRYING to work just as hard?

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Spinaltap88
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity