over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Loose skin HELP

FRKNHUGE

FOUNDING Member / Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
hey guys, its been a while since ive reached out for help here but im gettin kind of disgusted. i recently over about a year dropped from 375 to 310, i plan on getting to 290 and staying there. but with this weight loss, most was around the mid section. now after months of plateuing at my current 310-13, i have a ton of loose skin and fat still around my belly area. i lotion, maybe not as much as i should. i was reading about laser lipo. the theory sounds great, and sounds as if it would help my issue a little. just curious as to what some vets here think.

ps- if yu have under a hundred posts or answer the question how old are you ending in 'teen" dont waste your time, lol

thanks again
frk

I've known some people who have lost a significant amount of weight, and have suffered from loose skin. I've seen what the laser surgery can do, and it works great with no marks left behind as long as you dont have to get anything actually removed or tucked. Someone else i know who didnt want to go laser route, lotioned often, went tanning and started using GH at 5iu eod. The results werent as good as the laser surgery, but the results definitely showed after about 6 months.

If you have the money and it is something that is seriously bothering you, definitely search around and get the laser procedure done bro!

All the best.

yea ive used the tanning trick, i mean, ill never have a shredded 6pack this way, but honestly i dont feel i ever will since i dont diet down that low BF wise. thanks for your input tho bro, time to do a little legwork on laser lipo

If you have it bad, then regular surgery is the only way to really help it. Other things, can help a bit, but not if its bad.

One of my old training partners was in the same situation as you. Big guy lost a bunch of weight and muscled up nicely. Looked huge, except for this "love handles". He had the surgery done and looked really good...for a while. He lost interest in the gym, stopped working out and gained all his weight back and then some. The surgery will help, but you have to stay dedicated or it will all be for nothing. I'm sure you already knew this, just my .02. I say do it.

pics to give an idea what you're dealing with would be helpful.

I've been researching this too and the non-surgical options appear to be below. I read reviews and they all appeared to be mixed. Nothing consistent. Cheapest plan seems to wear a compression shirt all the time , hit the GH, and continue to tan and use firming tanning lotions.

"There are a number of skin tightening devices or machines used in medical offices that may tighten skin such as Refirme, TITAN, or Thermage. Titan uses infrared light (IR) to tighten the skin, Thermage uses unipolar radiofrequency energy (RF), and Refirme uses IR and bipolar RF.

Other option may be with laser skin resurfacing. The erbium laser with Profractional technology or the CO2 laser with Fraxel are additional options"

Hey Bro;

You probably know this, however, surgery is the best bet. At least in your position.

How about the below? Have you tried it? I am going to give this a shot later in the year. Sponser here sells it.

Not sure how radical of a solution this is or if this is for folks who are in a low double digit to single digit BF%

YohimBurn - The Topical Fat Burner

Chip

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner