over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

losartan potassium

BIG1512

Registered
Dr put me on 25mg a day. Anyone else use it? I heard it was good for kidney function.

I’m running 50 Mg a day with 5 Mg amlodopine morning and night. And it’s not so much that it’s good for kidney function, but that high blood pressure wreaks havoc on kidney function. Lowering bp helps mitigate this

I’m running 50 Mg a day with 5 Mg amlodopine morning and night. And it’s not so much that it’s good for kidney function, but that high blood pressure wreaks havoc on kidney function. Lowering bp helps mitigate this
Yes I have been reading up on it. I have always had good BP. But high BP runs in my family. I guess now it has caught up with me. Blast or cruise im staying at 140 to 150 over 85 to 100 one time. 25mg seems like a small dosage. I also recently started carditone. I'm going to cut it back to 1/2 tab a day though. Do the 1/2 tab in the am and the prescription at night. Did you start on 50mg?

I take 50mg at night before bed... Does it hurt your stomach or make you feel tired?

Have you been having stomach issues? I have been reading some people do.
I do but I also had small bowel resection surgery last year which has seemed to have changed my digestion. I wasn't sure if the stomach pain/nausea is partially from this medication or not. I'm also extremely tired all the time these days for no apparent reason and thought that losartan may be partially to blame...

Do you think I should continue on the carditone as well?
I would say probably not. If this was prescribed and being monitored by a doc go with that. You don’t want to accidentally drop your bp too low either. I accidentally doubled up my bp meds one morning because I forgot I had taken them and I almost passed out at the zoo. My wife had to catch me and sit me down

Do you think I should continue on the carditone as well?
This entirely depends on whether losartan is enough to keep your blood pressure at a healthy range. If not, the combination of both will be useful.

This entirely depends on whether losartan is enough to keep your blood pressure at a healthy range. If not, the combination of both will be useful.
I would prefer to see him work with a doc to get his dose right for the Losartan rather than try to half and half it himself

Im taking Telmisartan instead. ARBs are great stuff.

I was surprised he wrote it for only 25mg a day. Which I did say I wanted to try a low dosage to start with. But 50mg seems to be the best starting point. I'm going to keep a check on it and see what happens. How long you guys think I should give the 25mg a go before I go to 50mg of it isn't working?

Im taking Telmisartan instead. ARBs are great stuff.
Telmisartan is great, but much more expensive and for some reason it’s never in stock. There was a lawsuit against a particular brand of telmisartan and now it’s always back ordered. That’s why I switched to losartan

I was surprised he wrote it for only 25mg a day. Which I did say I wanted to try a low dosage to start with. But 50mg seems to be the best starting point. I'm going to keep a check on it and see what happens. How long you guys think I should give the 25mg a go before I go to 50mg of it isn't working?
Doctors always want to start with the lowest effective dose and titrate up. I started at 25 also and had to increase to 50. My bp at one time was 164/120

Telmisartan is great, but much more expensive and for some reason it’s never in stock. There was a lawsuit against a particular brand of telmisartan and now it’s always back ordered. That’s why I switched to losartan
It's dirt cheap here in Germany from the official pharmacies.

Doctors always want to start with the lowest effective dose and titrate up. I started at 25 also and had to increase to 50. My bp at one time was 164/120
I ordered a new digital blood pressure monitor off Amazon today as well. It had great reviews and I got the biggest cuff I could find.

On Telmisartan here.
Recently reduced from 80 to 40mg/day.
My only prescription medication now!

I ordered a new digital blood pressure monitor off Amazon today as well. It had great reviews and I got the biggest cuff I could find.
Omron?

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Iron Mountain 75
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity