over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Losing body fat while on Test...

curls-for-girls

Registered
Im not "On" right now and have been dieting losing body fat. I was wondering could I take some test E at 300mg/wk continuing my diet and still lossing body fat while using the test to maintain muscle mass?

Any insight would be great, thanks!

yes you would have better results on test thats a no brainer and tris for guys

that would be a good idea. and if you want to have less bloat you could use prop instead. mayb throw in some tren and anavar :headbang:

nice little run of Test Prop, masteron and winny would be nice. If you have done cycles before then get rid of masteron and replace with tren.

nice little run of Test Prop, masteron and winny would be nice. If you have done cycles before then get rid of masteron and replace with tren.

damn bro, who is that in your avatar, she's killing me

Yes adding some test will help reduce fat and maintain muscle , if that is your only concern then don't bother with adding a bunch of other stuff , stick with a good diet and cardio regiment and a little test will work wonders.

Don't worry about a little bloat , it's just water weight and will come off easily , but if it is a concern for you take a low dose of aromosin to combat the bloat an it will also aid in some fat loss by keepi g the estrogen low

300 test, 300 tren per week and 50mg winny per day will work great for 8 weeks, probbly add muscle and get shredded on this cycle in that time frame if diet is perfect and your already around 10% bodyfat to start with.

Yes adding some test will help reduce fat and maintain muscle , if that is your only concern then don't bother with adding a bunch of other stuff , stick with a good diet and cardio regiment and a little test will work wonders.

Don't worry about a little bloat , it's just water weight and will come off easily , but if it is a concern for you take a low dose of aromosin to combat the bloat an it will also aid in some fat loss by keepi g the estrogen low
Bump. And even 200mg a week will do the trick. It doesn't take much.

In fact, I've dieted on 3 ticks of Test E =>M-W-F. Spreading it out like that worked wonders to keep the bloat down to nothing.

Last edited:
This guy couldn't be more right.

Bump. And even 200mg a week will do the trick. It doesn't take much.

In fact, I've dieted on 3 ticks of Test E =>M-W-F. Spreading it out like that worked wonders to keep the bloat down to nothing.

smaller more frequent doses = less estrogen conversion

its 300mg/wk... you don't need to worry about bloat... If you're getting bloated off 300mg/wk you need to re-think whats important to you cycle wise.

If you do experiance bloat the shorter esters and mroe frequent dosing is a good recomendation, much better than AIs. IMO AIs are really overlooked for their health risks, in that staying on an AI all the time can give you problems...

I only take AIs if above 700mg/wk of test. If i do i use Aromasin, as its easier on HDL than a lot of alternatives, and only 12.5mg 1-2x/wk...

Everyone is different, some are really sensitive and will get bloat / gyno at really low doses, others can tolerate even higher doses quite well... Take the time to figure out how you react, don't just assume your going to bloat, and dont use "bloat" as an excuse for what is really just fat...

smaller more frequent doses = less estrogen conversion

Exactly!!

...thanks. when I go higher dosages with Test E I pin as frequent as 6 or 7 times a week. years ago I used to go to Test P EOD, use an AI and deal with the soreness until Emeric straightened me out on this.

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
jd08
NapsGear