over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Losing bodyfat

Drigerx

Registered
Hey guys, I've been reading on diets and what not and started to wonder, just how long does it take to cut from 20% to 10-12%? Would like your feedback and methods used.

Thanks in advance.

Hey Bro, that was just about what I did recently. It took me 12 weeks. 12 very dedicated weeks to the diet/training. But it is possible, just set your time frame, and go hard.

zPIbv.jpg

xGlhF.jpg

Hey guys, I've been reading on diets and what not and started to wonder, just how long does it take to cut from 20% to 10-12%? Would like your feedback and methods used.

Thanks in advance.

Depends on a whole ton of things. If your natural and want to preserve as much muscle as possible a long time, if your enhanced and don't mind losing a little muscle can be done very quick. Genetics come into play too but 10% shouldn't be hard for most that really want it. I like imtimitant fasting my self, but any clean, high protein calorie deficit diet will get you there. You don't need keto,ckd etc really until getting too single digit bodyfat.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Hey Bro, that was just about what I did recently. It took me 12 weeks. 12 very dedicated weeks to the diet/training. But it is possible, just set your time frame, and go hard.

zPIbv.jpg

xGlhF.jpg

Crazy results, mind sharing what you did to achieve it?

Depends on a whole ton of things. If your natural and want to preserve as much muscle as possible a long time, if your enhanced and don't mind losing a little muscle can be done very quick. Genetics come into play too but 10% shouldn't be hard for most that really want it. I like imtimitant fasting my self, but any clean, high protein calorie deficit diet will get you there. You don't need keto,ckd etc really until getting too single digit bodyfat.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Would be speaking about enhanced usage of course, namely tren. Mind giving more info?

Crazy results, mind sharing what you did to achieve it?

Well to start, I was on anabolics lol. Just prop/tren and a 6 week run of Var towards the end.

Training was the same as I've always done. Heavy, high intensity, 5-6 sets per body part, wearing it out. People will tell you with a clean diet, not much cardio is needed to cut fat. I still would get on the stair master 2-3x a week. Sometimes I'd do HIT 30 sec on 60 sec off for 8-10 rounds. Sometimes I'd just stay on there for 25-30 mins moderate pace. But I definitely did the cardio.

Diet I think had the most impact. It was the strictest I've ever been. I ate 4 meals a day. meal #1 was 12 egg whites, 1 maybe 2 yolks, no carbs. The other 3 meals were chicken, broccoli, almonds, and maybe 1/2-1 sweet potato, depending on the day. It sucked lol, but I just learned a lot about myself. I needed to dramatically cut carbs when trying to loose weight. Much more than I have in the past. I must be carb sensitive or something. That's something you just have to find out for yourself.

Well to start, I was on anabolics lol. Just prop/tren and a 6 week run of Var towards the end.

Training was the same as I've always done. Heavy, high intensity, 5-6 sets per body part, wearing it out. People will tell you with a clean diet, not much cardio is needed to cut fat. I still would get on the stair master 2-3x a week. Sometimes I'd do HIT 30 sec on 60 sec off for 8-10 rounds. Sometimes I'd just stay on there for 25-30 mins moderate pace. But I definitely did the cardio.

Diet I think had the most impact. It was the strictest I've ever been. I ate 4 meals a day. meal #1 was 12 egg whites, 1 maybe 2 yolks, no carbs. The other 3 meals were chicken, broccoli, almonds, and maybe 1/2-1 sweet potato, depending on the day. It sucked lol, but I just learned a lot about myself. I needed to dramatically cut carbs when trying to loose weight. Much more than I have in the past. I must be carb sensitive or something. That's something you just have to find out for yourself.

Awesome results

Generally I'll lose at an average of 1% (1/2" loss from waist) per week. The closer I get to 10% and under though the more difficult this becomes.

This is just me but I enjoy carb cycling and body fat testing has shown this to work the best with me and preventing muscle loss.

Is that a bodpod BF analysis or what? How much did one of those run you? I have a bioimpedence device but the thing fluctuates more than +-6% consistently, I'm thinking it's worth it just to see how close it really is.

Is that a bodpod BF analysis or what? How much did one of those run you? I have a bioimpedence device but the thing fluctuates more than +-6% consistently, I'm thinking it's worth it just to see how close it really is.

Yeah that's from the Bodpod. I gotta drive about 45 mins to get to it, but its supposed to be the most accurate form of testing. 1 single test runs me $50. It gets cheeper the more tests you do. For this run, I bought the Before and After package, costs me $80.

I think its worth it. Keeps you really motivated knowing in 12 weeks I'm going back in that pod.

Thanks in advance.

Synthetine syntheselen stack is a powerful injectable fat loosing tool. Two bottles each will last for a month and a half. It's similar to eca, but sold legally on PM by our major sponsor, Synthetek.

Burning 10 percent of fat takes different ammounts of time for each person.

It's worth trying it.

Thanks in advance.

naturally could be 4-5 months to a real 10%. we would need cycle history and stats. if your only goal is to get down to 10% my advice is do it the fast way cut calls hour cardio a day 2 a day workouts look into all this shit, build up to burning a shit ton of calls a day and not eating at all(1000cals) and no you don't start with 5 mins cardio a day and add 5 a week unless you don't give a fuck how long it takes. do it fast and regain with aas.
best tools besides diet and training.
GH
TREN, PRIMO , prop low 200mg wk. prop only if tren or primos in there.
burners, eca or clen. T3
higher doses get you there faster. but lowr doses allow you to see just how your body reacts to a little hard work and good diet. good lock mate

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131