over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

losing fat without losing weight ?

bbg420

Registered
im coming to the end of my bulking journey, ive hit 211lbs on scales at 6 foot ,my goal is not bodybuilder, but non competing physique build, now my question is it possible to lose bodyfat without losing weight, im confused about how to shred up ,I lost my abs which means I hold to much bodyfat for me anyway ,guys when cutting do you eat mantinance calories or under mantinance calories, if under wont I lose weight, I don't want to lose weight only bodyfat and get shredded, is that possible, how do you guys do it

I believe you are talking about a recomp. This is usually a longer and more difficult process that a straight cut. I think your best bet to achieve this especially for the first time is to hire a coach. Otherwise be prepared for lots of trial and error.

why would it be a problem to cut down to 190 to 195? in the end you will look bigger cut down

why would it be a problem to cut down to 190 to 195? in the end you will look bigger cut down

that's what im asking bro ,to do that you should eat under maintenance calories then right, guys this cutting stuff is new to me, ive been on constant bulk ,you guys might think at 6 foot 211 wasn't tough to get to ,it was ,my metabolism is a blast furnace lol, im just not sure how many calories should I eat, ive got tren ace, oral winny and masteron to, but diet is what decides on bulking or cutting

im sure your diet wasn't great and if you just eat super clean and up the cardio the fat will come off. 3000 clean calories isn't the same as 3000 shit calories.
I cut from 220 to 195 just from clean food and up the cardio 2 days a week.

im sure your diet wasn't great and if you just eat super clean and up the cardio the fat will come off. 3000 clean calories isn't the same as 3000 shit calories.
I cut from 220 to 195 just from clean food and up the cardio 2 days a week.

how long did it take you 220 to 195

Tren + HGH

Some can do it with a simple cycle of just Testosterone , and of course a good diet and training regimen , others will need a whole host of other aas and drugs. This also greatly varies on how well developed your physique already is.

Some can do it with a simple cycle of just Testosterone , and of course a good diet and training regimen , others will need a whole host of other aas and drugs. This also greatly varies on how well developed your physique already is.

agree and disagree. diet and training is the key if you cannot fix or control that all the aas you can shove in your body wont help.

agree and disagree. diet and training is the key if you cannot fix or control that all the aas you can shove in your body wont help.

I agree bro ,this is embarrassing to admit, but many years ago first cycle was 500mg test e gained 25lbs on crap diet, then nothing, so I thought lets up it to 1000mg test e with crap diet ,I did not gain 1lb more not 1, I use to think its the gear, but now I know its diet, lucky for me im not to side effect prone to gear, but that was just stupid of me, then I dropped test e to cruise at 250mg week for 6 months, wanted to unsaturated those receptors, I know what a hard headed dumb shit lol

Last edited:
If you are losing fat but not weight than you are gaining muscle mass at the same time - not an easy feat. It is easy with a good diet and some tren and maybe some GH for good measure, however. Real easy then. lol.

Tren + HGH

ya bro there are some things I just don't ever want to use, hgh, slin ,thyroid drugs, or diuretics ,however I would be open to ghrp/cjc-1295 with some mk-677, but not hgh, I think those drugs do more damage then good ,would peptides help at all

ya bro there are some things I just don't ever want to use, hgh, slin ,thyroid drugs, or diuretics ,however I would be open to ghrp/cjc-1295 with some mk-677, but not hgh, I think those drugs do more damage then good ,would peptides help at all

Yea HGH scares me a little too these days. If I use, I just do 2.3-3.33iu for 8-12 weeks to stay lean without suffering, but tren works too.

I believe you are talking about a recomp. This is usually a longer and more difficult process that a straight cut. I think your best bet to achieve this especially for the first time is to hire a coach. Otherwise be prepared for lots of trial and error.

Yes get a coach!☝☝☝ it will save you a lot of time, and constant second guessing yourself. There are a few top coaches on the boards....

What is your estimated bf% at your current stats?

If you need to drop anther 30+ lbs, maybe just go for more of a caloric deficit approach opposed to a "recomp." Assuming you're already doing AAS or a blast/cruise approach. Why not diet on trt levels, then blast after you've reached your bf% goal (assuming it isn't contest prep levels) to make up the potentially lost muscle tissue from dieting?

I find that recompose take longer due to much smaller caloric deficit. It can help to use tren/GH and other things but if you're not competing why go on such a protocol?

If you were 270lbs and 8-10% bf, then a "recomp" makes more sense because you don't have a ton of fat to lose.

Last edited:
You should not worry about the actual "weight". To maintain the same weight but lose bodyfat means to add muscle. Focus on your bodyfat and getting that down, dont worry about how much you weigh. Last time I bulked to cut, I ended at around your weight but cutting got me to around 190. Even though i was 190, because it was all shredded wheat, I looked huge.

Focus on cutting, diet, and getting that bodyfat down. Use the supplement to minimize muscle loss and get more fat loss.

Nothuman hit it on the head.

Tren + HGH.

Cardio wise: Do morning cardio(25-45mins/session 3-6 sessions a week)
Diet wise: High protein, mod carbs, low fat on workout days. Very high protein, low carbs, no fat on off days. Progressively work to an exact macro split.
Training Wise: Hard, and heavy 4 days a week.

Don't use the scale as a judge, check how your clothes feel, etc. See where you are in 4-8 weeks, and keep upping the dose or adding compounds like Primo or EQ, and Var, or Mast. Then maybe even DNP at the end of to really get the last parts of fat off. You may go up or down 5-15lbs from your starting weight, but you'll be a new man.

Eat 1.5-2g protein per pound of body weight to keep from loosing muscle and do fasted cardio 45min-1hr if possible. As long as you keep your protein that high you shouldn't loose muscle even if you aren't using gear. Your heart rate should be 75-80% of your max heart rate to be in your fat burning zone.

There's only one way: adding a pound of muscle to each pound of fat lost.

Not easy.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner