over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Losing fat

Bcc25

Newbies
So I am happy with my muscle mass, I just really need to lose fat. I’m not overweight, have always been in great shape, but took a full year off from working out and was super depressed because I had never had so much fat that I couldn’t see abs. A few months ago I got back in the gym, tried sarms (ostarine- which I didn’t love because it gave me acne, and MK-677 which I liked more) and gained 3x the strength and gained about 10 lbs of muscle. I look decent but I feel like my body is covered in a layer of fat. I’m adding more cardio to my routine but wondering what else I should be doing.
I workout 6 times a week already, lift (heavy) and do intense HIIT. I’m now 118lbs at 5’2” at 27yo which I think is too big (say what you want about that, I am uncomfortable at this weight). I still feel like my body has a layer of fat over it that I want gone. I want to lose about 10-15 lbs of fat.

I won’t use steroids or anything that will grow my clit or have other crazy sides but I’m thinking of trying HGH? Again, not trying to make much more muscle gains, just looking to lose fat so I can drop some inches off my waist and thighs (think bikini style)
I’d love to get some opinions/general advice!

So I am happy with my muscle mass, I just really need to lose fat. I’m not overweight, have always been in great shape, but took a full year off from working out and was super depressed because I had never had so much fat that I couldn’t see abs. A few months ago I got back in the gym, tried sarms (ostarine- which I didn’t love because it gave me acne, and MK-677 which I liked more) and gained 3x the strength and gained about 10 lbs of muscle. I look decent but I feel like my body is covered in a layer of fat. I’m adding more cardio to my routine but wondering what else I should be doing.
I workout 6 times a week already, lift (heavy) and do intense HIIT. I’m now 118lbs at 5’2” at 27yo which I think is too big (say what you want about that, I am uncomfortable at this weight). I still feel like my body has a layer of fat over it that I want gone. I want to lose about 10-15 lbs of fat.

I won’t use steroids or anything that will grow my clit or have other crazy sides but I’m thinking of trying HGH? Again, not trying to make much more muscle gains, just looking to lose fat so I can drop some inches off my waist and thighs (think bikini style)
I’d love to get some opinions/general advice!

Getting your diet square away is the number one priority , then having your training situated to suit your goals.
These two together can you very lean , of course adding in some sort of supplement will help build muscle which burns more calories which will burn more fat , this is where the scale can totally sabatoge your progress because you might not be losing any weight even though you are losing bodyfat.
Do not get fixated with the scale.!!!
In the post about "9 weeks out" she is 119 lbs in those pics but only 4'11"

As far as sups go adding in a little HGH will certainly help and not have any negative sides effects , a low dose of anavar 5-7mg a day (REAL anavar) will also have a marked impact of your body composition with little to no negative sides when cycled PROPERLY. Women often take way more than needed and alot of times the anavar is not really anavar which is very quickly noticed by females.

I thought grown clits were the current rage.🤫 I would never consider myself an expert in anything related to BB except frustration but a consistent caloric deficit is definitely the biggest part of the equation. Easier said than done but there’s a reason half the world are fatties.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws