advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Losing interest after Sex ! does this apply to you?

raw33man

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
I have heard this is a pretty common thing between men however FEMALES get attached after sex because they release a hormone or whatever...

I met this super hot chick, a chick that turned heads around... at first I was happy and thought I would date her for a long time, but after I had sex with her a couple of times, I lost interest, found out I was only into her looks

but anyways, any science behind this ?

Lol...not science. Just nature. If we don't have more we are interested in and it's just sex...once we have that a few times we move on. Nature tells us to "spread seed" I'd say.

Been there though...you have a VERY high interest until you get what you were after the entire time. I would guess she also isn't top notch in bed...been there. Incredibly hot woman...played the game a while until I brought her home...after a few times I wasn't at all impressed other than how she looked...her performance was sub par...so quickly lost interest. She wasn't much to talk to either...great body...but not relationship material for me...no substance, no conversation, no real interests (other than herself)...

yea I think it's the chase that's interesting to guys... and once you goal, you are ready for the next girl

but women are different, they get attached and end up feeling like they were used

yea I think it's the chase that's interesting to guys... and once you goal, you are ready for the next girl

but women are different, they get attached and end up feeling like they were used

Hmm they may say that so they don't feel "cheap" but they wanted it to happen just as much as you did...they played the chase game, and allowed themselves to be caught...

But yes, the excitement of the chase is a huge part of it...it's natural. See if you still have it...that's why they call it "the thrill of the chase" - because that's the thrilling part. It's kinda like being a kid at Christmas...can't wait...can't wait...then once you have opened everything...the excitement dies out pretty quick. Anticipation drives it initially...once that's gone and you know what's inside that wrapping...you want to unwrap another. ;)

as others said its natural for this to happen.hopfully she isn't attached to you and can handle it just being sex and nothing else.

same for me, honestly i wish i could have a meaningful relationship but i just cant. after i bang a girl a few times i lose interest. kind of sucks tbh.

I guess it wasn't the greatest then. Ive banged a few hot girls that sucked in bed. That's why I lose interest!

I guess it wasn't the greatest then. Ive banged a few hot girls that sucked in bed. That's why I lose interest!

True story, great sex will keep you interested.

Sent from my HTC Glacier using Tapatalk

Show me any hot woman, and I'll show you a guy who is tired of fucking her

I have a hot ass wife! I'm not tired of fucking her. Going on 16 years

Great post, my wife is sexy ass hell. Not quite 16 years but its been three. she mixes things up for me always something new to keep me interested.

16 years, how old are u Kyle?

You guys having trouble connecting AFTER sex should try connecting BEFORE sex. My wife and I knew each other for years before having sex and 13 years later we still have stuff to talk about, have great sex on a regular basis and actually enjoy being around each other. Just some food for thought.

You guys having trouble connecting AFTER sex should try connecting BEFORE sex. My wife and I knew each other for years before having sex and 13 years later we still have stuff to talk about, have great sex on a regular basis and actually enjoy being around each other. Just some food for thought.

This is it...if there is no emotional connection before sex then there will be none after I promise. The best relationships I have had are the ones that I waited the longest to have sex...granted it was only five dates probbably like 20a hours of deep conversation but ha bein twenty six five dates is like a month man ha.

Likely your relationship founded on sex. Not founded on emotional intimacy or personal connection outside of sex....

Just saying.
Just my opinion...

Well this isn't always necessarily true... I was dating a girl off and on for about two months... I've only seen her three times, we never had sex... We came close on the first date...

I was interested in trying to get her in bed, but then I lost interest... I went ahead and had sex with two other girls... One that I've known for about a year and a half while I was dating my last gf (she was a waitress at a restaurant that we used to go to) and another girl I dated last year...

Super hot girl, great body and awesome in bed... We had a disagreement, I was going to go back with the girl I was seeing for two months but didn't have sex with... But then she did something that pissed me off... I was wrong for getting pissed, it was in her right to do it, I guess... She met another guy and kissed him, then spent the night with him... Supposedly they didn't have sex, but I never forgave her for that and stayed with the second girl, whom I'm currently seeing now...

Point is, that one of the only girls I've ever had sex with on the first date is my ex-wife and that lasted for 12 years and we had a great relationship and sex life... Interestingly enough, she had only been with two other men, her ex-husband of 14 years or so, two years dating before marriage and her first bf, who was killed when she was about 18... So she was single for about three years before we met, but didn't date anyone else, since she was working trying to support two kids...

I never judged her for going to bed with me on the first date (only a total dickhead would do something like that) I fell in love with her and still love her to this day for giving me a beautiful son... The sex with her was awesome! She did everything I wanted and I really loved her body... I guess we had a great connection... That's probably what it comes down to, not playing games or making someone wait, or the game some men play by trying to get the woman to make the first move, making her doubt her own attractiveness, or women making men wait... It's about a connection if it's really there it is, if it's not games just delay the inevitable...

Dam guys, I have the same problem. After I have sex with a girl I act like I dont even know her and could care less if I see her or not. I fucking hate it!
I even liked this girl alot, which I thought had feelings for and waited a few weeks to bang her. After I did I barely even talk to her now. Wtf? Now, I just want to bang hot girls I see. The thing is I really want a relationship and know what its like to connect with someone. Maybe its a phase men go through. Im 22 btw. (Being on juice doesnt help this situation either):banghead:

I experience the same thing an always have, severely losing interest after 1 or 3 sexual encounters. And perhaps I've been lucky, if that's what you'll call it, but most times sex occurs very quickly

The best analogy I use is that it's like a video game, you'll work furiously to beat it, but once you do you lose interest

It's deeper than you think and out of your control. It may be due to the major histocompatibility complex associated with the immune system. Her genes may not have been compatible with yours. Wrap your head around THAT shit.

agree, u never think this far ahead, but wen u realise how terrible some are you loose all fukin interest

I experience the same thing an always have, severely losing interest after 1 or 3 sexual encounters. And perhaps I've been lucky, if that's what you'll call it, but most times sex occurs very quickly

The best analogy I use is that it's like a video game, you'll work furiously to beat it, but once you do you lose interest

Damn. That's on point. I lose interest in games just as fast as women lol. Never noticed it till now.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Lbmike99
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131