over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Losing muscle on T3?

GoneForever

Banned
How much gear would someone need to be on to not lose any muscle if only taking 50mcg of t3 for 4-6weeks? I ask b/c im gonna be on about 200mg test and 4iu's Gh with 50mg proviron, is that enough to not lose any muscle on 50mcg t3 if the proper protien intake is taken? Im also not an ectomorph if that matter? Or should I bump the test to 400mg to ensure not losing any muscle? Thanks guys.

How much gear would someone need to be on to not lose any muscle if only taking 50mcg of t3 for 4-6weeks? I ask b/c im gonna be on about 200mg test and 4iu's Gh with 50mg proviron, is that enough to not lose any muscle on 50mcg t3 if the proper protien intake is taken? Im also not an ectomorph if that matter? Or should I bump the test to 400mg to ensure not losing any muscle? Thanks guys.

T3 does not bother me at higher doses for longer periods, it is a personal thing though. I think you will be more than fine, I know I would be. You may get a better answer from someone with a better experience than myself however, I am in no way an expert.

individual, but on 100 mcg not even 1000 mg test and 600 mg tren EW helped...
I strongly advise anyone not to ever go above 25 mcg of T3 as it is simply not needed, and i learned it the hard way.

^^^ whats the point of using it at 25mcg daily when thats around what the body produces on its own?

Because your body diminishes T4-T3 conversion when dieting. So in fact you end up with a lot less than 25 mcg/day.
Theres another catch, the leaner you get, the better T3 becomes at burning your lean tissue, no matter how many androgens you throw in to counteract it.

I ran t-3 with clen for a long cycle, around 4 months preparing for my show. I started at 25mcg of t-3 and moved my way up each week stopping at 100mcg ed. Clen started at 60mcg and ran it up to 100mcg taken while also taking keto and benadryl as much as I could.

The one thing I noticed more than anything was that I was getting super lean without any cardio. Normally I have to do alot of cardio to get my body fat down, but as I began the t-3 I was in for a big surprise. I still did cardio but half as much as I normally do and I was much leaner on t-3. It was pretty incredible being able to get as lean as I did with minimal cardio. One thing I did do while I was on t-3 was to really monitor my strength in the gym. I made sure my strength stayed the same week to week. I feel I lost a little bit of muscle, but not that much, and it was well worth it in regards to the amount of fat I lost. From my experience I think if you keep on Test and keep protein and aminos really high through out you will be fine. I also would really manipulate my diet to hold as much muscle as I could. But it dones differ for each individual, but I will never be without t-3 again when preparing for a show, I was in my best shape ever. If you do it right there should only be a little muscle loss.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Spinaltap88
NapsGear