over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Losing size on cruise dramatically

ENJOYLIFE88

Registered
I am currently on 200mg test per week and have lost 10 pounds in three weeks. Even though people are telling me I look better and I look "really healthy" its just discouraging to see my traps and delts go back to gym rat size.

I train heavy and have a powerlifting background, so Im not an all drugs train on machines type of guy. So what the heck? Just wondering on how you guys deal with this mentally. When I cruised on 500mg test I kept 90% but 200mg just feels too low to maintain anything impressive. Surprisingly I found that even after a cycle of 2 grams per of shit per week I could still maintain most of my gains on 500-750mg. This time Im trying a true cruise so I won't allow myself to go above 100-200mg of test what the body naturally makes.

Also for those who get blood work done before and after how long does it usually take for everything to go back to normal while on a cruise?

Last edited:
From what I've seen... you'll always lose 3-6 pounds the first two weeks or so.. and it's usually just the fullness you lose along with a little water bloat. Same reason you jump up 3-6 pounds when you start. I wouldn't be too worried. You def didn't drop ten pounds of muscle in a matter of a few weeks assuming you are training and eating correctly.

make sure you are eating good, some weight loss will happen.

6 months ago I came off large cycles down to 250-400 test and went from 270 to 255, everyone says I look better since most of that weight is probably bloat

Also for those who get blood work done before and after how long does it usually take for everything to go back to normal while on a cruise?

What specifically are you asking about, nothing should be too out of whack even on cycle

make sure you are eating good, some weight loss will happen.

6 months ago I came off large cycles down to 250-400 test and went from 270 to 255, everyone says I look better since most of that weight is probably bloat

What specifically are you asking about, nothing should be too out of whack even on cycle

Liver enzymes. I was on a lot of orals.

A lot of it is probably just water. The real test to me would be how much strength have you lost. If you lose a lot of strength and weight at the same time then you are definitely losing some muscle.

The sad thing too is that 200mg is about 2x the normal HRT dose a doctor would prescribe. I take 100 mg/wk and my last blood test came back with total test up around 1000 and free test was on the high end too.

Last edited:
Liver enzymes. I was on a lot of orals.
It does depend on the dose and the length to some extent. I had my enzymes elevated for a few weeks after discontinuing use, and it wasn't very hefty. Everyone metabolizes things a bit differently. I would wait 5-6 weeks at least to get bloods.

This is why the pros cruise on as much HGH as they can afford.

I know that helped me when I cruised, was able to maintain on 250 mg/wk no problem. I was only taking about 3 IU per day too.

Im not an all drugs train on machines type of guy. So what the heck?

I would say that this perception is probably involved in your dilemma.

Which orals an doses ?
Dbol even at 20mg made me gain 10 pounds over 6 wks mostly water dropped à large part when stoping an felt much better without the water ....

Sent from my SM-N910F using Professional Muscle mobile app

This is why the pros cruise on as much HGH as they can afford.

Makes sense but they would have to lose something. If they could maintain the same look megadosing gh alone why would they bother using grams of gear?

Makes sense but they would have to lose something. If they could maintain the same look megadosing gh alone why would they bother using grams of gear?

Yes. They lose something. But this helps keep as much as possible

It's glycogen and nitrogen retention; not muscle.

What takes time to build, takes time to lose.

I can run NPP at 3-400 mgs a week, and within 2 weeks, my shoulders, and traps start to look very full and round, and my chest looks noticeably fuller.

Now did I really gain significant muscle in 2 weeks? Not a chance.

If you can continue to grind through this look, recover blood values, and give your body a break. You'll be in this game for a long time, using far less drugs, and will thank yourself later down the road.

You'll also realize how much you can get away with on higher doses of AAS, and how much you need to tweak and fix when you're only on 200 mgs a week. Then you take what you learn, apply it with a blast in the future, and break plateaus left and right.

It's mainly just water. Guys above have explained things. If you were on high orals then you are bound to drop weight fairly quickly. The weight drop will slow down to a stop if you are eating well. My tip would be to utilize non hormonal aids when on a cruise. Even creatine can be fantastic for this purpose. 10-20g creatine per day should help fill you back out. As mentioned many like to cruise on a little hgh as well and I recommend that as it should make a noticable difference even at a low dose.

Look at the pics of Ronnie, Cutler, or Levrone before his come back, thats the price we pay, cant take all this home with you

A lot of it is probably just water. The real test to me would be how much strength have you lost. If you lose a lot of strength and weight at the same time then you are definitely losing some muscle.

The sad thing too is that 200mg is about 2x the normal HRT dose a doctor would prescribe. I take 100 mg/wk and my last blood test came back with total test up around 1000 and free test was on the high end too.

You body is very sensitive to androgen, because your Hypothalamus is functioning normal and your adrenal cortex output is normal also.

Hop on some mk677 for your cruises. I havent stopped using mk677 since i started using Mike Arnolds stuff it works amazing. Much cheaper option then hgh and will keep you staying large and full between cycles.

So people go from a cycle running 2500mg-3000mg gear a week down to 200 WHICH IS STILL WAY ABOVE TRT and they don't understand why why they lose weight???:banghead:

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws