over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Losing too much weight

GIXXER130

Banned
Im 16 days out from a show and feel im losing too much weight.Started dieting at 206 and 9.6 bf and now im 181 in the morning and at the most 5% bf.Should I increase protein? Im doing cardio 30 min am and 30 min pm.Just a fast paced walk at an incline.Or should I slow down on the cardio.I dont feel Ive lost size though.

are you doing cardio everyday?? i would def. bump the protein up to make sure you aren't loosing any muscle. and back the cardio down to either 30 min. per day (if you have been doing it 30min two times per day) or back down to 1hr (split in am and pm) 3-4 days a week.

something is very wrong...

if you started out at 206 @ 9.6 %, this would mean you were carrying about 20 pounds of bodyfat.

to have lost 25 pounds and still be 5% means you are sacrificing lean tissue, prolly around 15 pounds according to the numbers you have posted if my math is correct.

you dont feel like you have lost size, but numbers never lie.

post up your diet.

its too late to do anything about the weight that has been lost, but maybe we can stop further wasting...

BFU

First, how was the bf % measured. I never place too much emphasis on these bf% measures. They can be very inaccurate! Second How much weight are you dropping per week or per day? Are you natty or enhanced? Always bump your protein up toward the tail end of the diet. Do not cut carbs from your diet. They are also responsible for helping you to retain lean mass. Try a cheat meal now! It will give your body a hit of fats and carbs. Throw us some more info so we may have a better answer. Is this your first time? You will always drop a fair amount of weight the last two weeks. This is when the business end of the diet goes to work. You just need to not stress, this will make matters worse. Stress releases large amounts of cortisol into your body. Cortisol is highly catabolic and will destroy muscle fast. Up your viyamin C to around 5000-6000mgs/pday. This buffers the effects of cortisol. Get us more info!!!!

186 this morning.Its funny Im maintaining size.I tape my arms and chest twice a week.Arms steady at 18 1/2 and chest stays at 49"Waist is steadily shrinking.Started at 36 now at 30.I am enhanced at this time and yes this is my first show.On carb deplete days i eat my carb intake in my 1st and 3rd meals usually oatmeal and keep it around 150 g a day.

GIXXER130 said:
186 this morning.Its funny Im maintaining size.I tape my arms and chest twice a week.Arms steady at 18 1/2 and chest stays at 49"Waist is steadily shrinking.Started at 36 now at 30.I am enhanced at this time and yes this is my first show.On carb deplete days i eat my carb intake in my 1st and 3rd meals usually oatmeal and keep it around 150 g a day.
Low carb intake will generally drop a fair amount of water out of you. The carbs help hold water in the muscle thus when depleted you look flat. So most of your weight lose (sudden) is probably a result of very low carbs. If you are holding size everywhere but your waist then don't stress. But you do need to keep an eye on it!! Keep your protein intake high and this should spare muscle from wasting since you are enhanced.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear