over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Losing weight fast HELP!!

nycressida

Registered
Ive been on 450mgs of tri-tren 150, 500mgs of test e, 100mgs of var., b12 , multi viatamins,whey protein.im about six weeks in appetite has been gone...starting weight was 215 im now down to 198 strength has dropped by alot but my gut is nearly completly gone abs show a bit now. My previous cycle i ran less and put on 10lbs and had no appetite loss. I have to force myself to eat most of the time. Is this probally a medical issue?

Thats alot of tren , Personaly id either dump the ten for the time being or back it down to say 300mg or 250mg and up the test to 750mg. thats alot of shit to be loosing weight on especialy if you not in that big of a calorie defficet but if you appitite is gone then you may be.

if you can't eat very much then you gotta make what you eat count!!!

EQ is supposed to give you a great appitite , me personaly test does just fine with making me want to eat

Tren annihilates my appetite. The other thing it seems to do for many is burn calories. You probably need to eat more. Sometimes you just have to do like you said and force it down. I bet if you lower your tren dosage you'll find your appetite coming back though.

Sounds like your leaning out, which is what Tren does to me. I would be happy if I were you

I personally don't think that's a high dose but to each his own.

If your looking to Bulk, I would drop the tren all together, just my opinion.

Go get blood work done. When it comes to a rapid change is weight loss that quickly, there is no time to play guessing games. Hopefully the problem is just that the combo of all your gear is changing your metabolism. Worst case, which probably isn't the case but like I said no guessing games, is cancer. Rapid weight loss = growing tumor. So be safe and get yourself checked out by a Dr you trust

thanks for all the info guys. Ill reduce the tren and if it doesnt help i will check with a doc as i dont have insurance at the moment.

mallorca autovermietung

<a href="http://www.mietwagenmallorca.com">autovermietung mallorca</a> and <a href="http://www.mietwagenmallorca.com/mietwagen-am-flughafen-mallorca.html">mallorca flughafen mietwagen</a>

i hope you don't have a girlfriend while you're running that much tren and barely outweighing it with the test( only by 50mg). tren will keep you right out of the sack if you don't alomost double your test to it. At least for me it does. but half as much tren as test is a pyle driving waiting to happen to her. LOL

the sex drive is still great better then normal,(wife cant keep up) that is not an issue. as for the gear its from z minus the var which is oxide. everyone says i look more defined now but i never had a loss of appetite on previous gear but only ran 350mg tren and 40mg var. could also be the summer high temps and humidity? last summer was mild compared to this one. just didnt expect to lose almost 20lbs.

Last edited:
Go get blood work done. When it comes to a rapid change is weight loss that quickly, there is no time to play guessing games. Hopefully the problem is just that the combo of all your gear is changing your metabolism. Worst case, which probably isn't the case but like I said no guessing games, is cancer. Rapid weight loss = growing tumor. So be safe and get yourself checked out by a Dr you trust

Great way to scare the shit out of someone.. Anyway NYC your weight loss is most def. due to diet. You stated yourself that your appetite is gone. Just because your taking shit doesnt mean your going to gain weight. If your not consuming x amount of calories...you will lose weight. I am sure this is the problem, and not a malignant tumor!!!
Also unless you are ripped; losing 15 pounds at your weight; isnt that big a deal. If you get your diet back on..you will gain that back just as fast as you lost it.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity