over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Losing weight with McDonalds

Didn't Skip carry out a test very similar to this? but he done it with whatever carbs you want to eat? At the end of the day my belief is that calories are calories. BUT i believe its the benefit you get from eating varied foods which counts.

I will always remember a doctor saying to someone i know

A food consisting of junk food alone can damage you. AAS alone can damage you.

If your going to take AAS just please ensure you keep up cardiovascular exercise and eat as 'good' healthy foods as you can.

Yes, he did... I think there was one where he used all shakes for proteins and manipulated carbs. Also, I am not positive, but I think he did one that was an IIFYM diet and another that used clean foods.

I forget what the results were off the top of my head... I think the first experiments was quite successful.

Caloric deficit is caloric deficit. You're going to lose weight if you spend more kcals/day than you consume (NO matter what you consume). If you eat a surplus diet, you are going to grow - grow fat or grow muscle or both. I think we put a lot more into it than necessary.

You can eat a lot more food clean than dirty and still keep maintenance kcals. It takes a lot of fish, chicken, rice, broccoli, cauliflower, oats, and even lean beef to equal the calories in two double-whoppers w/fries and a soda.

Let's face it. It's largely genetic. Some guys are going to get huge eating pizza hut pizza and milk shakes and others are just going to get fat. Others can eat clean and tight as a drum for years and still look like a vegetarian (most vegetarians LOL). At some point, you probably have to accept that you are either going to be a lean, muscular beast, or a big fat slob, or somewhere in between and that is what you will always gravitate towards.

Game changers could be slin, gh, igf, anabolics, etc. But even those we've seen will only take a person so far no matter how much they do.

Life isn't fair. But you still have to live it. So I say live it up.

Too bad the news stories haven't requested blood work for lipids, kidney/liver and such LOL

This guy did do blood work before and after and his cholesterol total went down, good went up and bad went down. here is the link which shows his labs.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m-FBV3-pwDk]Science teacher gets surprising results from McDonald's diet - YouTube[/ame]

he also added 45 min of walking to his 'diet'.

I will have mcdonalds once in a while, but there is no amount of evidence that will ever convince me to eat on a regular at any fast food restaurant. I will stick to my home cooked food.

They got those new bbq ranch $1 burgers right now...pretty dam good... I still like MCds... I usually just get like 3 singles w cheese and a water... defienetley never had a hard time staying lean...

LMAO, only sum1 like js could make a thread like this...

He's probably gotten twenty guys to eat Mcd today.

**broken link removed**

I eat a big Mac and fries and I don't want to eat again for the rest of the day. Dieting thru indigestion.

And I'm no diet guru, but I am always the most lean when I consistently fast for 12 hours a day. And I say lean as a relative term

This guy did do blood work before and after and his cholesterol total went down, good went up and bad went down. here is the link which shows his labs.

Science teacher gets surprising results from McDonald's diet - YouTube

I will have mcdonalds once in a while, but there is no amount of evidence that will ever convince me to eat on a regular at any fast food restaurant. I will stick to my home cooked food.

HDL and LDL numbers are almost worthless. If he had before and after VAP or LPP tests I would bet money the afters would be worse.

HDL and LDL numbers are almost worthless. If he had before and after VAP or LPP tests I would bet money the afters would be worse.

I am just starting to learn about these two type of cholesterol tests and LP(a). Even though I eat healthy 6 days a week, I still want my Endo to run these tests and check.

But I bet you'd be right about this guy's tests. This is why I dont believe calories in is calories out. WHAT you eat is as important as how much. Your LDL might be within range, but if it's LP(a), stroke or heart attack waiting to happen.

I am just starting to learn about these two type of cholesterol tests and LP(a). Even though I eat healthy 6 days a week, I still want my Endo to run these tests and check.

But I bet you'd be right about this guy's tests. This is why I dont believe calories in is calories out. WHAT you eat is as important as how much. Your LDL might be within range, but if it's LP(a), stroke or heart attack waiting to happen.

Bingo.

Calories are calories to some extent but even if you're muscles are growing, the passages through your arteries are shrinking.

You don't want to be the most muscular man in the graveyard. Unless of course, there's a zombie apocalypse because then you'd be one badass zombie.

Actually when dieting, some of these people look like walking dead.

I see what your saying here and realize it but was wondering what you think of say the supposed crazy diet of mariusz pudzianowski?

don't remember exactly what it was but something along the lines of...

20 whole eggs and 2-3lbs of bacon for breakfast

chocolate and protein shakes through the day

2-3 lbs of pasta a night and any meat he could get his hands on-rumor has it, took him 2 hours to eat dinner alone...who knows EVERYTHING IS GONNA KILL US-look at the shit they put in water

I see what your saying here and realize it but was wondering what you think of say the supposed crazy diet of mariusz pudzianowski?

2-3 lbs of pasta a night and any meat he could get his hands on-rumor has it, took him 2 hours to eat dinner alone...who knows EVERYTHING IS GONNA KILL US-look at the shit they put in water
Okay. Yes. I think high levels of certain types of cholesterol and triglycerides pretty convincingly lead to greater RISK of heart disease. On the other hand, I believe certain groups (nationalities) are prone to heart disease itself, no matter what the cause. In many cases, where someone consumes less cholesterol, their body just makes more, if they consume more, their body makes less. I don't know of anything yet definitive that has convinced me that certain cholesterol medications are of any benefit. I do believe there are things you can do to prolong your quality of life but I doubt it would show on a blood test. The cholesterol-lowering industry has become a multi-billion dollar industry. Are these people any safer from heart disease? Or an abrupt heart attack (infarction)? Statistically, yeah probably. But are they at risk of other problems? Liver disease? Problems with their gall bladders?

You're right. Fish in the Potomac River Basin are so feminized from pollutant estrogens that ALL of them show signs of feminization to the point where many even have begun to produce eggs. Even human female children are more common in certain polluted areas. The "missing" male children that should have been born have even been called "lost boys".

If simple logic dictates that you are what you are eat and you eat trash, then that's eventually what you become. After all, what you take into your eyes, your heart, your body, will eventually show on the outside, right? Of course.

I am not even about to dignify any argument that some sort of McDonald's diet is good for anyone though. I'm merely suggesting that we have little or possibly no control of when our body is going to break down - anymore than we do our cars, houses, etc. Sometimes, your time is just UP.

& Porkchops or Sausage(kelbasa)with most meals...I remember reading his diet

yeah they said he loved his sauerkraut and chocolate

he would wake up in the middle of the night to slam a shake and eat chocolate

Last edited:

Science teacher gets surprising results from McDonald's diet - YouTube

The walking is a key part to getting the cholesterol down also, imo. That's what I always find interesting about things like these, people start walking like 30 minutes to an hour a day and say "I lost 50 pounds eating twinkies and mcdonalds" etc

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Atomgear
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws