over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

lost 5.5 lbs in one day

mr_danimal

Newbies
hey fellas yesterday at noon and after about 400 mg of dnp i weighed myself @ 227 this morning i got on the scale wearing the xact clothes and i weighed 221.5 and thats after i ate blue berry pancakes for breakfast i did take a total of 800mg yesterday though but the sides werent that bad mostly sweeting on pillow i think i'll take 600 today though ive been on 300 ED for the past 8 days but i wasnt feeling much only when exercised id sweet alot more than normal :D

You do know that DNP takes a few days to build up and hit it's peak don't you?

Just be careful with this stuff bro. Once you overdo it, your body has no means to effectively deal with it except waiting on it to dissapate.

It's water.

You do know that DNP takes a few days to build up and hit it's peak don't you?

Just be careful with this stuff bro. Once you overdo it, your body has no means to effectively deal with it except waiting on it to dissapate.

today is day 10 on it i dont think it was all water because only my pillow was sweety not my whole bed im being careful though i know if i go to high i die thanx for the concern bro

220 lbs

just weighed myself im 220 and i m not sweeting not even hot and ive taken 400mgs today plan to only take 600mg ED until i run out which should be will be in a couple of days

today is day 10 on it i dont think it was all water because only my pillow was sweety not my whole bed im being careful though i know if i go to high i die thanx for the concern bro

Cool. I didn't know how long you had been on it. Hope you get what you want out of it.

yeah me to but i wont im tring to get to 200 bw and 10%bf and my dnp cycle will be over in 3 more days

The miniute you come off it, the fat will be back with a vengence. It happened to two of my buddies that took that stuff, you night even end up fatter than you were before bro. Dont mean to burst your bubble but its gospel.

let's make it simple ... if u don't sweat like a pig, if u don't feel hot and like shit at 800 mg/day, then I bet ur caps are underdosed

The miniute you come off it, the fat will be back with a vengence. It happened to two of my buddies that took that stuff, you night even end up fatter than you were before bro. Dont mean to burst your bubble but its gospel.

depends of ur diet

let's make it simple ... if u don't sweat like a pig, if u don't feel hot and like shit at 800 mg/day, then I bet ur caps are underdosed

possible the product is called pyroburn first time using the product i heard good stuff bout the sourse as to fat comng back with a vengence i have seen any noticable fat loss due to water retention plus im start my t3 cycle so i will likely notice fat lose as to fat returning is that not all ways the case with weight loss being that everyone has a set point so my intentions arent that unreasonable considering my willness to minipulate nature through moderen chemistry
im starting
omna 500mg EW
winstrol (oral) 50mg ED
cytomel 1111 2222 3333 4444 with .25mcg
Arimidex .25
i havent decided if i will take nolva the whole time but def for a pct
im pretty sure i can get 10% BF with this cycle
thanx for heads up though if they are under dosed i guess thats gods way of telling me there are not for me , i was only planning to try them once, i dont like not being able to do cardio or work out hard plus i can get the same results from running sprints 3 to 5 times a week
thanx for your feedback fellas

depends of ur diet

Well he was still eating clean but the fat just came right back, from what I understood is if you lose fat real fast, you will get it back real fast weather you take dnp or not. But when you stop taking dnp, your metabolism slows right down and has a rebound affect, you have to do some crazy cardio and dieting to stop the fat from comming back and even then your fighting a losing battle, thats how I saw it anyway.

Last edited:
how bout an appitite supp phentermine? im sure that might help to keep weight off the reason i haven tried it yet is because i get drug tested three times a month by probation and im not sure it shows up as meth or cocain

Bro when you stop taking fat burning drugs your metabolism slows down, even if your taking appetite suppresors or even starving yourself, you will find it difficult to control it and within days you will see youself spilling over quite fast and after a few weeks you will be smooth again. Good luck man, but dont depend on it, diet will always be your key.

;) i agree with what youre saying wolf i use to do meth and pretty much lost all my body fat i was down to 5% ive been off meth for two years and trained most of that time pretty regulary but i still managed to gain 40 lbs and go up 25 % BF now im on a fucking mission so if anyone out there has any helpful advice to getting rid of BF lets have it

I agree...diet is the key.

But DNP is not so much a metabolic stimulant as it just makes your body less effective at turning it's calories over into usable energy.

Thus it takes more calories burnt to get the desired effect. So it doesn't work the same as others such as Clen, ECA, etc.

Well he was still eating clean but the fat just came right back, from what I understood is if you lose fat real fast, you will get it back real fast weather you take dnp or not. But when you stop taking dnp, your metabolism slows right down and has a rebound affect, you have to do some crazy cardio and dieting to stop the fat from comming back and even then your fighting a losing battle, thats how I saw it anyway.

maybe ... did many cycles and never had that happened to me

the rebound effect from DNP is the glycogenic replenetition (sp?) u occasionaly can get from it once u stop use it

as for the metabolism slowing down, yes, but it doesnt go lower than it was before the fat burner use (excepted with T3)

anyway everybody reacts differently and DNP is fuckin unpredictable from one person to another ...

I agree with mike here. I have never seen or experienced a fat rebound on dnp. If anything, you stay lean for a long time after.

Regarding the other guy not feeling it at 800mg - it's bunk or way underdosed.

800mg of powder you would feel like you would be in hell.
800mg of crystal would kill you straight away.

I personally only use crystal as it's pure. Powder is just crystal mixed with a cutting agent so the sellers make more $. It's so popular, it's become the norm. But I would never trust the reseller in mixing it right.

Crystal, 200mg every 12 hours, you will be in hell.

Something I will never understand is how it's possible to be happy to lose 5 lbs in 1 day cause to me it is FUCKIN UNHEALTHY

this kind of behaviour can lead people to big trouble ....

sorry needed to vent

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
MindMuscle88
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner