over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Lost a Friend

Armageddon

Kilo Klub Member
One of my homeboys and the breeder that I got my dog from died this weekend. I guess he was in Detroit for the superbowl and went to a house to handle some business. Walked in and took a shotgun shell to the head. All the while his girl is in the car. She walked in to find him after she saw two men run out. They stole his phone and she doesn't have one. She knocked on doors and no one would help, until someone said he'd call 911 but told her to get away from his house. I'm sure it was about someone owing him $$$, but I don't want to speculate as our relationship never had anything to do with any of that, so I really don't know. I just feel for his girl and his family as he lost his brother the same way. Please give your prayers out to someone in need as they can help, maybe even save a life.

THATS D-TOWN FOR YA . I tried my best to stay the F outta those streets but somehow i always ended up lost in the middle of the ghetto in a mercedes with a gp girl all done up in shotgun she kept saying OMG were gonna die :p and thats Detroit for ya .

Damn man, I am sorry to hear that. I will be praying for them. Goes to show you you can never be too careful, you may think you have a situation handled at any time and you never know what the next guy is packin'. Be careful and smart boys

Thats terrible... poor family I hope everything gets better for them...

Sorry to hear about both your losses.... The guy that got shot a shame as it was murder .... feel for ya.... I can t say same for anyone that took their life....im no psychologist and its a shame too...but most that do that should count their fucking blessings.... anytime you feel that way go to a childrens hospitol.....see what little troopers those kids are and they arent throwing towel in, dealt a bad hand coming into world....humbles the fuck out of me.

Sorry to hear about both your losses … Armg. And Kaiser.
Kaiser your right the best therapy is to talk about it and if you can’t talk to family or friends at least to your Brothers of Iron here on the board. Like they say what doesn’t kill us …only makes us stronger. Peace Guys
NW

Sad...very sad news...

crazy world we live in...

Well make sure you pay last respects...I had a friend pass and I did not attend her funeral and I regret it everyday, but I am just not a funeral person.

but for friends and family, one must suck it up and attend.

I'm waiting to here funeral arrangements as I think it's going to be in flint on saturday. Not sure. Thanks for everyones prayers, it means alot. Kaiser sorry you have to endure that pain, but rest assure you never have to do anything alone. Hit me up if you need anything!

This sucks and is an unfortunate situation, but I can't let it get me down too bad. I can't fall apart over this as I'm just getting myself back together. I had a friend over when I heard the news and she looked at me and wonder what was wrong with me. She thought I should be all emotional and running all over screaming or something since my friend just got killed. I'm sad, but I guess she didn't see rage or an outpoor of feelings. While I didn't cry or haven't yet doesn't me I won't. I barely shed a tear at my grandmothers funeral, and fell apart at my fathers funeral, nearly putting my hand through the window as I walked out side of the church. It's just different for each situation. I'd fall apart if I lost one of my brothers, or mom. I guess it's just not ready to come out or I'm not surprised by what people can do to each other these days.

That's why I keep an eye on IAB's and Ivans posts as I would hate for anything to happen to either because of some schmuck want to get revenge. I've been there and know better but would return for some reason. It's just in us to take that chance, I just try to avoid it more often as I get older. I wouldn't mind being around for kids some day. Situations like this is why I turn down jobs at bars these days as I've PRESSED my LUCK enough in the past and would probably turn into an article that everyone reads. I can just see it as I look back and see how many people were IRRATE at me over doing my job. Sorry about the ramble, everyone be SAFE

Last edited:
SORRY TO HEAR ALL THOSE SAD STORIES FELLAS....

THAT'S JUST HORRIBLE. MY THOUGHTS AND PRAYERS ARE ABOUT YOU AND THEM...

:( So sorry to hear about your loss, I hope they find who ever did it.
Kaiser, I just don't know what to say, I hope your pain subsides.

Sorry for your loss. Hopefully the killer will spend eternity in hell.

My deepest symptahies and regards to you Armegeddon and to your friends family and friends.

Kaiser- What a tragic story there isn't much I can say, I am so sorry to hear that bro.......

Man this hits alittle too close to home guys ...................as I have known many that have died from the wrath of a gun .[ I even had a cousin that I loved dearly ,murdered in a pool hall parking lot not that long ago over nothing ] And suicide , is just an unexplainable hard thing to endure and part of why I could never do it .[ even when I wanted to] My condolences my friends ..........I am very sorry for your losses .........I really am ,I unfortunately know those emotions that you are feeling all too well ....way too well I am afraid ......hang in there guys .............my best to you and their families .......

Arm .....thanks for your concern ......I have often wondered if my day will come via the way of a bullet myself ..............I have been shot at a total of 16 times and have guns pulled on me in maybe two dozen more occasions other than that .[ it has been awhile , so I hoping never again] ....two of the times .....bullets hit other people instead of me .[ a girl in the top of the shoulder and a guy in the ass ......I cant believe people will fire a gun happlessly , not even knowing how to properly aim it or fire it ......If I ever have to blast someone .....I assure you ,I wont be missing ......I actually am not a gun person at all .....even hate them .....but i respect them ...... and know how to use them .... I have taken combat shooting classes and read up on the subject .....I have a friend that is a Ranger ......he sayes he has seen some elite special forces guys that dont shoot as well I do ........] Scariest thing ever ........this guy busted a bottle over a friend of mines head once at a bar that I was running .....[ second to last alcohol club that I ever ran and it was a tough ass place ].........I saw it and just lost it .......I just ran full speed at this guy .......and drove my forearm right threw his head knocking us on top of the 48 in tall bar .[ I mean we flew .....and I am in great shape at this time ......290 ish ....lean and training with top fighters every day at this time ...... I was way to quick to smash folks then....I felt like a damm super hero ....all that cardio ....with good size , knowledge ,and strength was an empowering feeling ...too much so really ] . I started to rain right hands on the guy as he was still bent over the top of the bar . I cant get leverage to knock him out ....so I just reach down real quick and grab his ankles and pull him down off the bar , which of course ,drops him head neck first on the concret floor...........then I drag him by the ankles ,because he basically done at this point [ I wanted to humiliate him ]and drag him into our loading area behind the club .....put a few boots to him .....making sure to stomp on his nuts until he actually threw up [ a guy that hits a person doing their job in the head with a bottle when they arent looking...... has no nuts anyway .....lol ] then I grabed his limp body by the belt and kind of clean and jerked him into our dumpster out back .[ it was awkward ,and it took me three times to finally get him in .....lol ....my employes were amazed .....the guy was maybe 210 ....] About two hours later ......we are closing and one of the guys grabs me out of office and sayes we should go see if the guy is alive ......I say leave him , they go out to look anyway . when they go out and to their amazment the guy is gone ..........they couldnt believe a guy could take a beating like that and walk away ....... I blew it off and didnt think about it ......two weeks later .......my guys are clearing the lot ......and everyone is slowly leaving except one car ....... tinted windows ,no lights on , no license plates , and engine running .... .......one of the guys calls me on the radio and asks me what to do about this .[ I was upstairs counting money ] i said let me come out and see what to make of it ...........As soon as I make it out , the car starts to move slowly in our direction .......when it gets close it stops and just sits there ......like a moron ......I walk up to passenger side , and knock on the window .............the window imediately comes down , and there is the still beaten up looking guy from two weeks earlier smiling like a crazy person .........it supprised me ......he sayes , " now what punk and pulls out a 9 mm glock and points it my face and pulls the trigger ,[ Time stood still ...It must of only been a split second , but it seemed like an eternity , I about shit myself .....then when he went to squeese again, things suddenly sped back up ........] So I tried to punch him ,but his friend steps on the gas and I only graze the top of his head ......as they are speeding out ......there are two speed bumps as he reaches the second one, he almost hits a car pulling that is arriving to pick up one of our servers head on .They avoid the collision and as they hit the second bump crashing into a landscaped area of bushes out in front of our building the gun discharges into the guys leg.......... the bullet goes through the floor board ...and the bullet fragments off the ground grazing a waitress in the shoulder ........we run up to kill this guy ....and he had nicked his femorial arttery and blood was just squirting out of his wound ...........one of my guys is an emt .....uses a belt to apply a tourniquet [ I said let him die ] and the police come as do the paramedicics and take the guys / server away [ I was really shaken up ....my hands shook for like two hours ...I couldnt believe my life could have been done that quickly over that ,by a scumbag ].......the girl was just really scared and nicked from the hot lead fragment about maybe 30 feet from where they crashed [ some luck huh ?].......the whole mess ....took a year and half to resolve [ the shooter only got 8 years and the driver only got 4 .....I was pissed ] But I tell you ...........that might not have been my day to go , but I sure did lose my superman complex for awhile ......I was sick to my stomach for a long while after that one .........I still am protective , and stupid when my emotions get the best of me [ it may cost me my life sometime and I except that ]......but I am more careful about certain situations ...........You never know when it is your time or who you are dealing with [ I got very lucky that time .....I know I wont be next time ]...........Thanks again Arm for your concern about Ivan and I [ I worry about him too ] .....Once again ,sorrry about your friend ......I really am .....you need me I am around ...ok ? I will be sending your football dough out next next weekend .....take care bro

Armageddon said:
One of my homeboys and the breeder that I got my dog from died this weekend. I guess he was in Detroit for the superbowl and went to a house to handle some business. Walked in and took a shotgun shell to the head. All the while his girl is in the car. She walked in to find him after she saw two men run out. They stole his phone and she doesn't have one. She knocked on doors and no one would help, until someone said he'd call 911 but told her to get away from his house. I'm sure it was about someone owing him $$$, but I don't want to speculate as our relationship never had anything to do with any of that, so I really don't know. I just feel for his girl and his family as he lost his brother the same way. Please give your prayers out to someone in need as they can help, maybe even save a life.

Awful to hear such crime. Sorry to hear of your loss.

that sucks man, I find that the world we live in disgusts me on a daily basis:mad:

Man I am sorry for your loss! It really pains me to hear things like that! All I can say is that my prayers are with you and his family!! Kaiser, I am sorry for your loss as well... The only one that can get you through such horrible times is God! Your friend is truly in a better place!

How ya feelin brother? The next few days will be tough, but hang in there. Just checkin in on ya. Healing starts after the funeral. Be strong.

Got home from work last night and found out that another buddy was shot in the head out in Arizona in the last couple of days. I don't know any more than that. I'm late for work I'll write more later.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131