over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Lost a Friend

Holy Crap ARM!

I am real sorry to hear that. I heard someone say once that Detroit was the murder capital of the country. Well all I can say is it takes a LONG time to get over. I should know , my own brother was murdered in Dallas, Texas over 20 years ago and believe me that hurt me for years. That is why I live a quiet existence in a small town in New England, I just can't handle all that life can throw at me sometimes. I lived a crazy, risky, life in the fast lane for too long. I saw many of my friends get hurt and killed along the way. Getting in fights, and getting arrested and taking risks is for youngsters. You get older and you start to think "enough". :(

i'm sorry to hear about the loss of your friend, take care of yourself.

unfortunately from the sounds of what happened to your friend he was dealing with bad people and when you deal with bad people bad things happen to you. it doesn't matter whether or not you are a good person. IAB is, in my opinion, a great man that deals with lowlifes and look at all the crap that happens to him because of it. i understand why he remains in his situation but how much better would his life be if he dealt with good people? it makes a big difference

Both were good guys, one just a kid. The second was maybe 23 but seemed younger when you met him. Not immature just a care free boy like spirit that was looking for his place. Couldn't find his nitch and moved to Az to be by his mom and make his life something. The first guy from the Detroit situation worked at WMU and was finishing up his masters degree. I'm alright, I just can't believe the randomness of each situation and two people from different spectrums of life and the same situation for both. Premature death just doesn't seem right. IAB, that's some crazy shit man. I've had bullets come my way maybe twice and they were both related to that club I worked at! That's 2 times too many for me and I had a gun pulled once when I passed someone on the street and didn't stop for them. It's crazy how some people think and live. Walking around and taking lives because they feel that they were wronged insome way.

I really don't have any info about the kid in Az as I'm still waiting! I've heard 3 different stories and the only consistant thing is he was shot in the head. One says he was baby sitting his little brother and was snuck up on and shop, a drive by, and a basic snatch and grab and executed. Not sure but I hope that Karma comes around to these fucks that think its all right to ruin innocent lives. The hard part for this to comprehend is all the collateral damage that these shootings create.

That sucks man, it always hard when peoples lives are taken early.

Personally i'd feel bad but I know a couple people who are into shady things and those are the risks they take. Sure they're great people and some of them are trying to do things with their life but they all know anything like that can happen.

My brothers buddy just died 2 weekends ago from driving his dirtbike on the ice over a lake at 3:30am on a saturday night. Feel in and tried to save his buddy and died. 22 years old and was getting married this summer.

I felt bad but these people mostly put themselves in bad situations.

Take care and let us know about your friend in AZ.

Iabadman said:
Man this hits alittle too close to home guys ...................as I have known many that have died from the wrath of a gun .[ I even had a cousin that I loved dearly ,murdered in a pool hall parking lot not that long ago over nothing ] And suicide , is just an unexplainable hard thing to endure and part of why I could never do it .[ even when I wanted to] My condolences my friends ..........I am very sorry for your losses .........I really am ,I unfortunately know those emotions that you are feeling all too well ....way too well I am afraid ......hang in there guys .............my best to you and their families .......

Arm .....thanks for your concern ......I have often wondered if my day will come via the way of a bullet myself ..............I have been shot at a total of 16 times and have guns pulled on me in maybe two dozen more occasions other than that .[ it has been awhile , so I hoping never again] ....two of the times .....bullets hit other people instead of me .[ a girl in the top of the shoulder and a guy in the ass ......I cant believe people will fire a gun happlessly , not even knowing how to properly aim it or fire it ......If I ever have to blast someone .....I assure you ,I wont be missing ......I actually am not a gun person at all .....even hate them .....but i respect them ...... and know how to use them .... I have taken combat shooting classes and read up on the subject .....I have a friend that is a Ranger ......he sayes he has seen some elite special forces guys that dont shoot as well I do ........] Scariest thing ever ........this guy busted a bottle over a friend of mines head once at a bar that I was running .....[ second to last alcohol club that I ever ran and it was a tough ass place ].........I saw it and just lost it .......I just ran full speed at this guy .......and drove my forearm right threw his head knocking us on top of the 48 in tall bar .[ I mean we flew .....and I am in great shape at this time ......290 ish ....lean and training with top fighters every day at this time ...... I was way to quick to smash folks then....I felt like a damm super hero ....all that cardio ....with good size , knowledge ,and strength was an empowering feeling ...too much so really ] . I started to rain right hands on the guy as he was still bent over the top of the bar . I cant get leverage to knock him out ....so I just reach down real quick and grab his ankles and pull him down off the bar , which of course ,drops him head neck first on the concret floor...........then I drag him by the ankles ,because he basically done at this point [ I wanted to humiliate him ]and drag him into our loading area behind the club .....put a few boots to him .....making sure to stomp on his nuts until he actually threw up [ a guy that hits a person doing their job in the head with a bottle when they arent looking...... has no nuts anyway .....lol ] then I grabed his limp body by the belt and kind of clean and jerked him into our dumpster out back .[ it was awkward ,and it took me three times to finally get him in .....lol ....my employes were amazed .....the guy was maybe 210 ....] About two hours later ......we are closing and one of the guys grabs me out of office and sayes we should go see if the guy is alive ......I say leave him , they go out to look anyway . when they go out and to their amazment the guy is gone ..........they couldnt believe a guy could take a beating like that and walk away ....... I blew it off and didnt think about it ......two weeks later .......my guys are clearing the lot ......and everyone is slowly leaving except one car ....... tinted windows ,no lights on , no license plates , and engine running .... .......one of the guys calls me on the radio and asks me what to do about this .[ I was upstairs counting money ] i said let me come out and see what to make of it ...........As soon as I make it out , the car starts to move slowly in our direction .......when it gets close it stops and just sits there ......like a moron ......I walk up to passenger side , and knock on the window .............the window imediately comes down , and there is the still beaten up looking guy from two weeks earlier smiling like a crazy person .........it supprised me ......he sayes , " now what punk and pulls out a 9 mm glock and points it my face and pulls the trigger ,[ Time stood still ...It must of only been a split second , but it seemed like an eternity , I about shit myself .....then when he went to squeese again, things suddenly sped back up ........] So I tried to punch him ,but his friend steps on the gas and I only graze the top of his head ......as they are speeding out ......there are two speed bumps as he reaches the second one, he almost hits a car pulling that is arriving to pick up one of our servers head on .They avoid the collision and as they hit the second bump crashing into a landscaped area of bushes out in front of our building the gun discharges into the guys leg.......... the bullet goes through the floor board ...and the bullet fragments off the ground grazing a waitress in the shoulder ........we run up to kill this guy ....and he had nicked his femorial arttery and blood was just squirting out of his wound ...........one of my guys is an emt .....uses a belt to apply a tourniquet [ I said let him die ] and the police come as do the paramedicics and take the guys / server away [ I was really shaken up ....my hands shook for like two hours ...I couldnt believe my life could have been done that quickly over that ,by a scumbag ].......the girl was just really scared and nicked from the hot lead fragment about maybe 30 feet from where they crashed [ some luck huh ?].......the whole mess ....took a year and half to resolve [ the shooter only got 8 years and the driver only got 4 .....I was pissed ] But I tell you ...........that might not have been my day to go , but I sure did lose my superman complex for awhile ......I was sick to my stomach for a long while after that one .........I still am protective , and stupid when my emotions get the best of me [ it may cost me my life sometime and I except that ]......but I am more careful about certain situations ...........You never know when it is your time or who you are dealing with [ I got very lucky that time .....I know I wont be next time ]...........Thanks again Arm for your concern about Ivan and I [ I worry about him too ] .....Once again ,sorrry about your friend ......I really am .....you need me I am around ...ok ? I will be sending your football dough out next next weekend .....take care bro

hey for real, is it only me who reacts at this?

you are not a good man, hence your username i guess...

wostok said:
hey for real, is it only me who reacts at this?

you are not a good man, hence your username i guess...

what about his story indicated that he was a bad person? he kicked the ass of a guy that broke a beer bottle over his friend's head and the guy later tried to shoot him. does defending a friend make you a bad person? IAB certainly is a good man and i would say the most legitimately kind and caring person i have encountered over the boards. if i were ever in trouble i could only hope that a person like IAB would have my back.

Armageddon said:
One of my homeboys and the breeder that I got my dog from died this weekend. I guess he was in Detroit for the superbowl and went to a house to handle some business. Walked in and took a shotgun shell to the head. All the while his girl is in the car. She walked in to find him after she saw two men run out. They stole his phone and she doesn't have one. She knocked on doors and no one would help, until someone said he'd call 911 but told her to get away from his house. I'm sure it was about someone owing him $$$, but I don't want to speculate as our relationship never had anything to do with any of that, so I really don't know. I just feel for his girl and his family as he lost his brother the same way. Please give your prayers out to someone in need as they can help, maybe even save a life.

Bad story. Sorry to hear this....sad to have people go through that kinda stuff.

AG
www.ag-guys.com

nemo said:
what about his story indicated that he was a bad person? he kicked the ass of a guy that broke a beer bottle over his friend's head and the guy later tried to shoot him. does defending a friend make you a bad person? IAB certainly is a good man and i would say the most legitimately kind and caring person i have encountered over the boards. if i were ever in trouble i could only hope that a person like IAB would have my back.

yeah nothing wrong with kicking his ass, but you should know when a man has had enough... espacially when your are highly skilled in mma and training with top guys. When he got dragged down the desk and land on the back of the head and gets koed... i knew a dude who got in a scramble in a bar like half a year ago and got pushed and fell down and hit the back of his head on the ground and he died. freak accident... thats maybe why i reacted bring back memories... but anyway... to continue to stomp his unconsious head after you have dragged him out in the loading spot... and then stomp his nuts too until he pukes and throwing him in a container not caring if he dies in there...

i train vale tudo and have been in lot a fights... i know you get carried away in the heat of the moment... but thats overkill... and was your friend innocent before the bottle?

and you say that people who fight with bottles have no nuts anyway... yeah but they probably cant fight for real But a guy like you can, your skills are like a weapon to the normal dude... and you fight dirty yourself... like the fight in the toilet where you eye jabbed that dude... look man im not trying to flame you or start shit, its just that one day your gonna end up killing somone that way.

And im Sorry this thread is not a place to take this discussion

Im sorry about your loss Armageddon, i have lost friends too... i know the feeling

Last edited:
Wostok ................I am sorry to that you feel that way about me .....I really mean that , as I try to respect anyman's opinion and find some value in it ......All I can say ,is that I really try to treat people as I wish to be treated . I am polite , kind , and respectful at all times until certain lines are crossed ........I understand the european perspective .......I just think sometimes bullies or violent acts are best combated with violence in return .......I am not proud of that ...and wish in my life it wasnt always that way .....but in my world / environment if you dont protect yourself or others around you ......people end up dying or getting trampled on ....... I will have to agree to dissagree about your opinion of me . [ I have done far more for my fellow man ....ie.. friends , family , neighbors , and strangers ......this could also include animals as well ......than anyone one person that I can think of in my life ......I am both proud and happy with that fact and dont need to sell myself to you or anyone else ] I am sorry that i gave you the impression that I am a bad person , but that is your right to feel that way ........take care of yourself , enjoy the board , all my best to you and your family ..........In the meantime , i am just going to keep being me and try to do the best I can for me and all other good people around me [ note I said good people ....lol]

Arm .....wow ....I am sorry ....I know how this feels ....pm me if need so .......I will be sending out the money you needed next week for your trip ......please pm or post when it arrives ..........take care my friend ......hang in there

Wostok ...........I understand what you are saying and it was overkill ..........but you know what ?.......I wouldnt change a thing .....My friend was doing his job ......the guy in question smashed a bottle over his head [ when he walked away and turned around ] because he was embarrassed because my friend / employe had asked him not to grab and harrass some women that he was bothering ......my friend went down [ and was badly hurt .......so fuck that guy ] I only put it on people that deserve it ......he was a coward and got what he had coming to him in my eyes [ I wish i would have killed this loser ].......[ for the record .....at trial , it came out that he had numerous assaults and a prior sexual assault on his record ....and still only got 8 yrs .. unbelievable ...and dont forget he also came back and tried to kill me over getting his ass smashed for acting like a punk ....this guy deserved everything that he got and more IMO ] As for weapons .......I am sorry ,in one on one straight up combat ......you are a pussy if you use one period [ unless maybe you are attacked unexpectantly .....but not in a mutual straight up fight ] If you cant back up yourself empty handed ,then dont fight unless attacked .................i dont start fights ....I end them ....I react to being provoked or to violence ......I hate fighting and trouble , it is just something i have always been good at and I like to compete ....does it make someone a better person or cooler to be tough ? Hell no , I could care less .....But if you attack me or someone else that i care about .....pick on the weak , old , or sick .....or are just a disrespectful asshole ....then i have no problem steping up and trying to educate you the best way I can in a brutal manner [ If I lose ...then fine ...if I die ,,,,then I die trying to do the right thing in my heart ...but I will not stand by and be a spectator in life when it comes to violence and to people that I deem good or to disrespect to myself ....no way ...just not who I am ] I believe that 95 % of the world is made up of good people that just want to do the right things and try to be happy .....but it is the other 5 % of the population that makes the world such an ugly place ......these people are ran by greed and selfishness at all levels of society ......and it these types that I seem to have problems with ......and to be honest i dont mind ......because all these types really understand is a serious ass kicking or a loss of something material.....like you said this isnt the place to dicuss these issues but I thought I should at least carify a few things before leaving this alone ..............Take Care

Last edited:
Iabadman said:
Wostok ................I am sorry to that you feel that way about me .....I really mean that , as I try to respect anyman's opinion and find some value in it ......All I can say ,is that I really try to treat people as I wish to be treated . I am polite , kind , and respectful at all times until certain lines are crossed ........I understand the european perspective .......I just think sometimes bullies or violent acts are best combated with violence in return .......I am not proud of that ...and wish in my life it wasnt always that way .....but in my world / environment if you dont protect yourself or others around you ......people end up dying or getting trampled on ....... I will have to agree to dissagree about your opinion of me . [ I have done far more for my fellow man ....ie.. friends , family , neighbors , and strangers ......this could also include animals as well ......than anyone one person that I can think of in my life ......I am both proud and happy with that fact and dont need to sell myself to you or anyone else ] I am sorry that i gave you the impression that I am a bad person , but that is your right to feel that way ........take care of yourself , enjoy the board , all my best to you and your family ..........In the meantime , i am just going to keep being me and try to do the best I can for me and all other good people around me [ note I said good people ....lol]

Arm .....wow ....I am sorry ....I know how this feels ....pm me if need so .......I will be sending out the money you needed next week for your trip ......please pm or post when it arrives ..........take care my friend ......hang in there

yeah, but you know, i dont know you so i cant really have an real opinion of you anyway... only read some posts from you so...

yeah i know you help lots of people too, you are like Conan the barbarian... helping the weak and destroying the enemys lol

like you said i thought about it after i posted, that maybe you live and work in a "rougher climate" so to say... its just that my balls started to hurt when i read about the stomping...

yeah take care man and good luck in life!

Thanks Wostak .....you sound like a good person .....take care ...no worries ...I appreciate and respect the way that you stated your views ..................All my best .......

If you get knocked out in a straight up fight than you deserve what you get. If you can't do the time then don't do the crime. I know everyone has heard that one before and it relates to alot of things. We all obviously have grown up in different atmospheres and I'll be the first to tel ya that were I live if I get into a fight I'm going to beat you until you've learned a lesson. I agree and follow almost everything that was said in the last couple of threads. If you push me to that point it's your own fault and generally there is no turning back!

Still no real news on the kid from Az, funeral maybe monday I think. Should be able to find out more there. 2 funerals in one weekend, that's a shame.

Here's what the paper said in Az about what happend. My buddy was out front of his home with three other people, 2 girls and a guy. I guess he started argueing with these girls over something and the guy shot him in the head from the side or behind. From the way they described it, the arguement wasn't even that serious. The guy or should I say kid was some little 17 year old asian punk that thought he was some sort of tough guy that turned himself in later that day. What a little fucking cocksucker!

Just read the article for myself and it was a drive by and it was all three suspects (killers) in the car. He had an arguement with the girl in what was believed to be the early hours of the morning. She then came back with the two in the car and Rj was out front of his house and was caught by one of the 5-6 shots fired. The rest were all lodged in the house were his mother and brothers and sisters were all at. The 17 year old is being held on 2,000,000 bond and the other 2 are on 100,000 bond for five counts of something.

Am I a dick for enjoying those storys, I used to be a bouncer in D.C, we did a party at nation 2500 person concert hall. It was a house show so the crows was majority white, Blacks, and some asaians. There is a fight some white guys and a smaller asian guy. I go over to break it up, get on my walkie talkie, get the guys to come help me, as I break it up, im surroned by 8 smaller asian guys, one of them punches me, i get pushed from behind, they are starting to jump me, I grab one to beat on, they kicked me for like 30-45 seconds before my help came.

But In D.C we have to watch out for MS 13, the el Salvidorian gang, they are small but roll 20 to a club, dont dress very nice persay, but will kill you. My point about dress is we normally deny entrance but when they roll up you just let them in.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear