over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Lost my best friend

Horrible. Sorry bro.

I Lost a Best friend to Heroin as Well....As far as I know he is Still Alive but No Life.
Guy Was Great, a few yrs older. I was friends with his little brother 1st..Cocaine dealer in High School.
George was a 6' 240 Blonde hair Blue Eyed Greek. Won the Illinois State heavyweight Wrestling 4 yrs in a Row!
Last I heard, 10yrs ago he was living on a Park bench in Greece. His parents sent him back to the Old country to get him Clean.
Never Happened"...Been 30 yrs!
He was a Happy BadAss, just like Me!!! One of Two fights I Kinda Lost ??? The Verdicts still Out ?

Drugs fuck you up. I used recreational drugs often in my early 20s. Im hopeful every day that I didnt do any irreparable damage to myself.

Im sorry this happened to him. Im sure life feels almost bazaar now for his family. Everything changes with one misfire of the heart. Life is the greatest gift we are all given and many of us dont understand that and fuck it up for ourselves to get high or have a good time.

RIP to your friend and condolences to his family and friends

I Lost a Best friend to Heroin as Well....As far as I know he is Still Alive but No Life.
Guy Was Great, a few yrs older. I was friends with his little brother 1st..Cocaine dealer in High School.
George was a 6' 240 Blonde hair Blue Eyed Greek. Won the Illinois State heavyweight Wrestling 4 yrs in a Row!
Last I heard, 10yrs ago he was living on a Park bench in Greece. His parents sent him back to the Old country to get him Clean.
Never Happened"...Been 30 yrs!
He was a Happy BadAss, just like Me!!! One of Two fights I Kinda Lost ??? The Verdicts still Out ?

Im greek and heroin is big problem here

Sory for your friend

Sory for your loss brother

May he RIP

My dear condolences to you and his family

Ugh damn man, i'm sorry for your loss.
I know you don't want to push for more details, but it would be interesting to see what more comes out.
Congenital thing, any of that.

Death is not fun and having to deal with loss (whether its quick like this surprise or slooww and taking forever) is terrible. My sister-in-law found out she had an aggressive form of breast cancer while she was 8 months pregnant.
Emergency c-section to get the baby out. Aggressive chemo and radiation on the cancer, double mastectomy and then we find out its metastasized to her brain. Then into her spinal fluid. Now in her gallbladder. This is roughly over the course of 9 months. It has wreaked havoc on the family. AND the fact that she's the mother of a 9 month old now...
Death and sickness are a real mother fucker.

Once again, sorry for your loss brother.

Hey brothers,

I just found out my best buddy passed away from an apparent heart attack(only details I have at the moment)....He was running anavar + tren/test/mast blend...32 years old.....

You just never know what could happen

I talked to him the day before and everything was all good....

Stay safe out there brothers

Sorry for your loss. I lost my best friend not long ago and its tough.

I'm sorry you lost your best friend. That's awful. May he rest in peace and may you find peace again!

RIP. Sorry for your loss.

Sorry to here may he rest in peace.

My mom just passed away on Sunday very heartbreaking 💔 😢

RIP Bro, lost a few myself. God bless his soul and i pray he is a peace now.

I'm sorry for your loss. I lost my best friend when he was 30 and I was 27. I miss him every day. It sucks. I used to feel shitty knowing I lived longer than him. But I know he would have liked me to live a long full life. And now dying to me is less scary as I can't wait to see him again. Be thankful to have known your friend for as long as you did. Its a blessing to have a best friend for one day let alone longer. Don't focus on the end of his story but rather his story itself. Remember that, how blessed your were to have him in your life for as long as you did.

I am sorry for you loss brother.

Personally find adaptogens to be helpful with stress and mood. I take Ashwaganda and Rhodiala Extract which are helpful.

Do you mind sharing his name and what you will always remember most about him?

Yesterday marked the anniversary of when my roommate and brother in arms fell in Afghanistan. His name was Larry and was a tremendously motivated Marine. What I will always remember most is how heavy he was to hold up as he had a habit of falling against me when I'd make him laugh.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Iron Mountain 75
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws