over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Lost My Sweet Girl

Bio

Staff member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Last June I lost my bulldog Frankie which was devastating and on Monday, Labor Day, I lost my other bulldog Haley....Man, it hurts....She was as sweet as can be....She was ten years old and it was all very sudden which really had me in shock. There is a definite hole in our house....both of my babies are gone.:( When I lost Frankie it was comforting to still have my Haley but now there is just a real emptiness.

Attachments

• The Dogs 015.jpg
    The Dogs 015.jpg
    292.4 KB · Views: 429
  • Haley and Zeno.jpg
    Haley and Zeno.jpg
    155.7 KB · Views: 487
  • The Dogs 013.jpg
    The Dogs 013.jpg
    292.1 KB · Views: 415
man im so sorry! we have a bully named bruno who is about 6 now. My first bully lucky died of heat stroke.My ex forgot to put the AC on and he couldnt breathe.I came home and found him dead. :(

not sure what to say right now, except im really sorry for your loss!

Sorry for your loss I have a house full of bulldogs and a litter of puppies they are the best pets

man im so sorry! we have a bully named bruno who is about 6 now. My first bully lucky died of heat stroke.My ex forgot to put the AC on and he couldnt breathe.I came home and found him dead. :(

not sure what to say right now, except im really sorry for your loss!

Oh man, that must have been horrible to find him like that! Your ex must have felt terrible!! I'm sorry man that is a real shame!!!

Sorry for your loss I have a house full of bulldogs and a litter of puppies they are the best pets

Those puppies must be the cutest things ever!

sorry for your loss bro! keep your head up!

sorry bro i dont have a bulldog but my dog is a daddy girl loves me to death shes old if she dies a big man is going to cry.sorry for your loss if you dont have a pet you wont know every time you come home the dog is always happy not always your girlfriend or wife but the dog you guys no what i am talking about.:(

very sorry Bio

I understand your grief Bio. I just recenly lost my female Hanna ( german shepherd dog ). She was so special to me also. I have the male Gunther left, but he is starting to show signs of aging as well. I rescued Hanna from the pound, she was 40 lbs underweight and full of disease. The pound didn't want me to take her in fear that she wouldn't make it ( she was due for extermination that very day). I know that my lord sent me there that very day to find her and save her. She turned out to be the best animal I ever had, and made a full recovery within two months. I loved her almost as much as I love my own child which I only have one of, he is a man now. Hanna was there through all of my ups and downs, you see, she was with my late wife Karen when she was sick with cancer, and Hanna was the last one to see her before the lord called my Karen home. Hanna would not leave her side, and lay right next to her until the bitter end. I am still in awe of that time back around five years ago. I do take comfort in the fact that I was able to give Hanna eight extra years of life however, and also the fact that Hanna is now with my karen. I know that dogs have souls and anyone that tries to tell me different is talking on deaf ears. You will always be in your dogs hearts as well as they will always be in yours. One day you and I will run through the fields and play ball with our animals again. Good luck, and God bless Bio

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131