over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Lost my training partner

E.J.

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
So last night my partner and I were just getting started in the gym. Chest day. His new girlfriend is just hanging with us watching. In walks his recent ex-gf. They've had issues since splitting. She sends him a mean text about his new gf and sets him off. He starts yellin and cursin at her. She approaches his new gf to show her texts that he's been sending her. He starts pushin and yellin at her. He eventually knees her in the back and slaps her HARD in the face. Well her head hits the machine she's standing beside. Blood everywhere. Cryin. Etc.. He bolts. She calls the cops. Gym owners ban him. (second gym this year). Next thing I know I'm talkin to a deputy and lost my pump. Pissed.

Best to remove oneself from potentially bad situations to avoid possible lapses in judgement. Best to just walk away.

Reading the title I thought you were going to mention he passed away or something like that! His ass is going bye bye for a long time. So in a nut shell his new girl is single again correct? :D

Yea sorry about the title. Guess is does sound morbid. My bad. And yea sounds like she's single again.

Volatile situations like this are best avoided. If this dude isn't a truly close friend just walk away. You'll find another training partner or maybe yu'll just train solo for a while.

dude get a life, your buddy is going to jail and you are complaining about losing your pump? why didnt you step in and help him when he lost his cool? He is a grown man and should take responsibility for his actions, but a good freind will knock a buddy on his ass and tell him to shut the fuck up, before he watches his buddy go to jail for losing his shit and hitting a woman. What were you doing while all this went on? sitting in the corner flexing?

Sounds like your friend is a coward,probably couldn't handle a fight with a man so he pussies up and beats a girl up. What a real man he is, hopefully he gets his ass stomped in jail.

Where were you when all this went down, you feel intimidated by him to stop him?

Last edited:
Yea I was flexing.

No. It happened soo fast after she walked over. Pushed kneed and slapped in a couple seconds. We were all just shocked. I was kinda frozen. Not around violence much. My apology for not being a hero. I wish I could've intervened to have it not happen. I like the ex gf. Nice girl.

Wasnt posting to complain was posting to advice peeps to walk away if they find themselves in bad situations.

I was right there. But it happened so fast. In hind site I guess I should've told them they should leave when she showed up. Idk.

I agree cowardly to hit a girl. He is a bouncer at not so nice bars. So it's in him to be violent. She said its not the first time. I think I am going to distance myself from him. I've known him about 8 months now. Don't know him that much outside of the gym. We've never hung out or anything. I've got a wife and three kids and he's single with no responsibilities. Not much in common other than the gym.

Q u always make me laugh. So quick witted. It would take me hours to come up with that.

Anybody have any ideas about what charges he will face. Or punishment?? I tected him and told him to turn himself in to avoid an arrest warrant. Idk if that's right or what.

Have him get an attorney and bail bondsman set up. Have atty call to check if warrant is already issued and schedule to turn himself in.

I was right there. But it happened so fast. In hind site I guess I should've told them they should leave when she showed up. Idk.

I agree cowardly to hit a girl. He is a bouncer at not so nice bars. So it's in him to be violent. She said its not the first time. I think I am going to distance myself from him. I've known him about 8 months now. Don't know him that much outside of the gym. We've never hung out or anything. I've got a wife and three kids and he's single with no responsibilities. Not much in common other than the gym.

I think that's a wise decision. U have way more to lose than he does. Training by yourself isn't all bad.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Thanks rory, I'll forward that info to him. I texted him that he needs to at least do the right thing and apologize to her and turn himself in. Just man up and face the consequences.

CT, ur right. Training solo ain't so bad.

I hope that former training partner ends up meeting Bubba in jail, what kinda punk ass bitch hits a woman? Worthless piece of trash

It's okay. Training partners slow me down. No resting between set. Crank up the iPod and go HAM.

There is no excuse for hitting a woman ever. Even if she hits first. I applaud you for keepung your distance from this scumbag from now on. I hope he gets what he deserves, and its a lot more painful than just jail time.

And Queefer, as fucked up as that comment was, I'm still laughing my ass off.

There was no way you could have predicted what would happen, I mean who would have thought that would take place in a public gym? He obviously lost complete control, and if you would have stepped in you might have gotten hurt as well. Sucky situation, all the way around.

On a different note: That was F-ed up Q, although pretty tame coming from you!!:p

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity