over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Lost my training partner

Anybody have any ideas about what charges he will face. Or punishment?? I tected him and told him to turn himself in to avoid an arrest warrant. Idk if that's right or what.

What state do you live in ?

In North Carolina it's 3 days jail time BEFORE you even go before the judge which sucks.

It's better to go in on his terms....he doesn't need them busting down his door, and if he has any AAS I'd get them far away....

Oh snap. I dont think he has priors. No clue what agg assault carries here. Prolly a fine and probation.

He texted and said he was going to file charges on her for assault too. I think when he was pushing/kneeing her she got caught up in his earphone cords and they were damaged.

You are going to have to testify at the trial-will you tell the truth ?-did you see her assault him? if it went down like you said -he the initiator she could have scratched his eyes out in self defense and no charges.

Guy is a coward with an anger management issue-hopefully he gets help.

Sounds like your friend is a coward,probably couldn't handle a fight with a man so he pussies up and beats a girl up. What a real man he is, hopefully he gets his ass stomped in jail.

Where were you when all this went down, you feel intimidated by him to stop him?

Stewie - thank you for putting this sentiment in a classier way than I would. Nice choice in friends EJ. Maybe you should give that some thought. This guy truly needs to be locked up. He belongs in a cell.

So he is banned from the gym? He is banned from freedom. I hope the POS gets ass fucked all day long.

Sorry Stewie.

That was unmanly to knee her on the back come on bro then slap her so hard that she hits a machine and starts bleeding.your friend or not he needs to lay off the tren and go to anger management.no man i mean no man should hit a women i dont care what the circumstances are.some of u can reply and joke about it but i think is sad and pathetic.im sure if it was your sister or your mother or daughter getting hit like that you be pissed as hell and wouldnt joke about it.

As for your friend his looking at aggravated battery with bodily injuries.he aint gonna get off too easly if she presses charges.and if she doesnt he better hope the state doesnt pick up on the charges anyways

Anybody have any ideas about what charges he will face. Or punishment?? I tected him and told him to turn himself in to avoid an arrest warrant. Idk if that's right or what.

i would stay away from him. He isn't going to be too happy with you if you think of your wife and 3 kids and tell the truth. There is no honor in protecting someone like him.

There was no way you could have predicted what would happen, I mean who would have thought that would take place in a public gym? He obviously lost complete control, and if you would have stepped in you might have gotten hurt as well. Sucky situation, all the way around.

On a different note: That was F-ed up Q, although pretty tame coming from you!!:p

I know a ho who wont be sippin on her man's workout drink no mo. fo sho. I hate when women interrupt my workout to tell me to stop staring at their ass.

Massive G, we live in WV. Hesitant to say that given our less than spectacular reputation among the states. Nevertheless, this is home for our family going back beyond the civil war. Believe me we are not all toothless wife beaters. Lol

Yea I've thought about the court situation. I've already given the truth to the deputy. It's the right and only way to go about it. Trial would be no different.

Miss Q, reassessing the situation I feel like I would not have been effective at stepping in. I'm not a physical person. Not a fighter. Never been in a fight. Get along with everybody type a guy. Kinda froze up. I think some people freeze when something like this happens and others fly into action. Sucks I'm notta fast acting hero type a guy. I think maybe the more a person is exposed to that type of situation the better their brain can process it and evoke a reaction.

I think your right EJ, and I too would have froze up in shock after witnessing something like that. I'm sure your mind was racing after the fact, but you can't really do much about it then....

you are correct sir! :D
unless she somehow gets herself transferred into lock up!
nothing but baloney sandwiches and push ups for him! :p

Do you think he will be able to "grow" by eating just baloney sandwiches and doing enough push up's?:p

I know a ho who wont be sippin on her man's workout drink no mo. fo sho. I hate when women interrupt my workout to tell me to stop staring at their ass.

HA!! That situation could have ended badly....badly for Q :sport-smi:D

Last edited:
There was no way you could have predicted what would happen, I mean who would have thought that would take place in a public gym? He obviously lost complete control, and if you would have stepped in you might have gotten hurt as well. Sucky situation, all the way around.

On a different note: That was F-ed up Q, although pretty tame coming from you!!:p

LMAO! it was ruthless!:D

Coach, I won't lie or protect him if it comes down to that. A real man would not want someone else to lie for them anyway. Man up and accept what comes ur way is how I feel about it. But, I do feel like he would be upset with me for not backing him. Bros before hos I guess. Just a feeling I get.

Although from what texting he has done. He says he feels like it was self defense kind of. Since she broke his headphones during the may lay. He is pretty adamant about filing assault charges on her. I think in an attempt to take away the blame from himself.

Pimpman, agree on everything. U put in a better perspective when u put in like it was ur daughter or sister. I'm sure her mother father and two brothers are upset about it. As a father I would be MAD as hell. Id wanna get even and hurt him as many of us would I'm sure, her father included. Rather not think about that situation with my own daughters.

Do you think he will be able to "grow" by eating just baloney sandwiches and doing enough push up's?:p

it depends if he "only eats when hungry"hat's the real "secret"

Honey Q Q...:D
it depends if he "only eats when hungry".....that's the real "secret";)

Pimpman, agree on everything. U put in a better perspective when u put in like it was ur daughter or sister. I'm sure her mother father and two brothers are upset about it. As a father I would be MAD as hell. Id wanna get even and hurt him as many of us would I'm sure, her father included. Rather not think about that situation with my own daughters.

absolutly bro,i wouldnt even want imagine how the fathers here would feel if that was our daughters. maybe this is all for the best bro....i have been to places in my life that i had to leave some freinds behind. it didnt mean i didnt love em and wish them the best....it just meant i couldnt spend time with them anymore.

Jalb4k, I'm with ya. I've left a couple friends behind before. Life takes u separate directions or u realize it's best to move on. Better for it.

This whole ordeal comes close behind a lifelong friend and occasional training partner losing his effing mind and stabbing his baby's mother 13 times to death and blowing his brains out. Happened about 2 months ago at their home in my town. My cop buddy said they were called several times prior for domestic violence. I had no idea about him as well. Kept it hidden.

Apparently domestic violence is more prevalent than I thought. I've never been exposed to it except on reality tv shows, COPS etc. I can't imagine getting mad enough to lash out like that at my wife. I gues when love and feelings are involved the mind will make u capable of doing this u wouldn't normally do. Idk. I'm no expert.

Lol. Both of em got it from me.

Yea I've thought about the court situation. I've already given the truth to the deputy. It's the right and only way to go about it. Trial would be no different.

Good! Because truth be known, this was not the first time he's beat a woman. This was just the first time you witnessed it happening.

Ur right brick, she said it wasn't the first time. I doubt it was the second time. She seemed like she was used to it in a way. I think she was glad someone else saw and she wasn't alone this time. Just a feelin I got.

I was right there. But it happened so fast. In hind site I guess I should've told them they should leave when she showed up. Idk.

I agree cowardly to hit a girl. He is a bouncer at not so nice bars. So it's in him to be violent. She said its not the first time. I think I am going to distance myself from him. I've known him about 8 months now. Don't know him that much outside of the gym. We've never hung out or anything. I've got a wife and three kids and he's single with no responsibilities. Not much in common other than the gym.

When you think about it it's cowardly for a woman to provoke a man knowing full well he can't hit you.

It depends what she said before it happened.

They always leave that part out.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity